1000 Years In 8 Hours

Elizsia

In the future, they will use technology to see into the minds of coma patients, they will be able to communicate or even simulate their dream when they are sleeping.. But eventually it will become more sadistic.. Eventually they will place criminals and psychopaths inside a simulated dream world.. They give them a type of General Anaesthetic drug, it causes them to fall asleep for a time until they lose their memory and causes complete amnesia. They then turn on the device, and cause the criminal or psychopath to enter a simulated dream world ( Similar to movies like, Vanilla Sky, Minority Report, Or Inception )... The Criminal wakes up in the dream world, as a Child.. They have no memory before the age of 3... Like the General Anaesthetic they experience a slight moment of darkness, just after their memories have been erased. The aim is to give the criminal a second chance at life, where they will have the ability to give themselves a new personality and identity. But in the simulation its hard for them to stay well mindfully, sometimes the criminal experiences mental health problems which is a cause of the rejection to the medical treatment in the real world, The real world identity caused by the chemicals and hormones created in the brain from the real world, filters down into the simulation.. Even some health problems filter down into the simulated life they are having. The Criminal could be asleep for a few hours and it seems like decades have passed by in the dream. But they treat the psychopaths differently, They want the Psychopaths to learn empathy, so they introduce certain effects and events that can cause them to reject the behaviour they had in the real world. If the criminal dies in the real world, it may end the simulation or they can cause the simulated consciousness to keep going. And if they were punishing the criminal, they would firstly punish them inside the simulation while alive in the real world, and even when they become a simulated consciousness after they die.. They might want the criminal to suffer even after they died in the real world.

Research 1000 years in 8 hours.. 

Just so you know, this post has been about me... When I was 3 years old, I became consciously aware of myself, after a slight moment of darkness.. The same as when given general anaesthetic, I forgot my true identity and personality, But I do have mental health problems...A few years ago I was struggling to wake up, and from the outside of this reality, I heard people say " Be Ready To Receive Him " And once I also said, " If I Die, This Reality Will End With Me " And they said " What? What Did He Just Say "... I'm suffering with my health also, and I have this feeling that my suffering is projecting onto others or the projections in this reality. I don't really know who said " Be Ready To Receive Him "... The words spoken about me were in English... Maybe this experience is Remote Neural Monitoring Or Voice To Skull Trying to Manipulate Me... But I have experienced many other things that has given me the feeling that I'm inside a simulated dream world.

Edited by Elizsia
  • Like 1

I think old people in care homes should be the first to receive top quality VR, providing they can handle it, of course. Simulated memories of the things they loved most, like making love to Vera Lynn at Normandy, or devouring bread and dripping on a Sunday. Christ knows. But anything has to be better than staring at the wall all day and worrying about which resident has stolen your walking stick/pension book. 

Why would a bunch of humans dedicate their lives on an agenda spanning centuries?

Simple answer,they wouldn't.Most people find it hard to envision too far ahead,not least if stuck in a mundane hand to mouth existence.

But what if some external 'race',for want of a description,lived for centuries:to them we humans are shortlived creatures,like mayflies.

One day to them could be as a year to us.

Everything is relative.There is only big when compared to small, or old compared to young.

What if these beings reside in Antarctica,remember Buzz's warning- "We are all in great danger!"

Why is the world being terraformed to cool it,the sun blocked out,humanity modified or expunged?

A lot of fiction is either hijacked for agendas or predictively programming us.

I vaguely remember a scifi novel in which a race of aliens is marooned on a moon of Saturn,and in order to escape they created an intelligent lifeform to ultimately evolve enough to rescue them.It took an eternity to the created beings but not so long for the 'castaways'.

3 hours ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

Why would a bunch of humans dedicate their lives on an agenda spanning centuries?

Simple answer,they wouldn't.Most people find it hard to envision too far ahead,not least if stuck in a mundane hand to mouth existence.

But what if some external 'race',for want of a description,lived for centuries:to them we humans are shortlived creatures,like mayflies.

One day to them could be as a year to us.

Everything is relative.There is only big when compared to small, or old compared to young.

What if these beings reside in Antarctica,remember Buzz's warning- "We are all in great danger!"

Why is the world being terraformed to cool it,the sun blocked out,humanity modified or expunged?

A lot of fiction is either hijacked for agendas or predictively programming us.

I vaguely remember a scifi novel in which a race of aliens is marooned on a moon of Saturn,and in order to escape they created an intelligent lifeform to ultimately evolve enough to rescue them.It took an eternity to the created beings but not so long for the 'castaways'.

Did you not research 1000 years in 8 hours?