Astroid coming on 2 november?Does anyone have any info on this

Hi all,

I read somewhere on this forum about a Astroid coming to earth on november the 2nd,and is going to hit near the uk causing a tsnuami wave 300 ft tall. I am concerned about this does anyone have any info on this situation or is it nothing to worry about.Thanks

well lets hope it cleans out the London financial sector ,the royals all the parliament and any other scumbag you can think of 

PS the BBC and misses everyone else

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, peter said:

well lets hope it cleans out the London financial sector ,the royals all the parliament and any other scumbag you can think of 

PS the BBC and misses everyone else

I live in the Penines at one of the highest points in the uk. BRING IT ON!!! lol. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I'm hoping it really happens.

I'm fed up of this planet.

Sorry. I didn’t mean to sound so negative. It's just been one of those days (especially being told I can't hug my daughter due to covid shit).

I actually don't hope it happens as many good people would be destroyed 😞

• Like 1
1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Sorry. I didn’t mean to sound so negative. It's just been one of those days (especially being told I can't hug my daughter due to covid shit).

I actually don't hope it happens as many good people would be destroyed 😞

Its ok,we all have days like this. Im sorry you cant hug your daughter i understand how hard that must be.You should hug her anyway.