The police and the military.

Ziggy Sawdust

The bottom line is that unless these people stand up for us we don't have a chance.

With them on our side the elite who are shuffling in the NWO would be finished.

Surely the time has to come when these people,  who are basically the private army of those bent on destroying 

us, realise that their own families are starting to suffer?

It blows my mind that they don't already.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Maybe it has to get really bad before they wake up... like when they’re ordered to force people down and rip off their clothes to administer the poison vaccine...

To me it actually seems the worse it gets, the more they believe it.

In the beginning i thought, well this is outrages right?, that might wake them up, Nope

Then the next thing came up which was even more outrages, that has to wake them up right?, Nope

Now the children have to wear masks in the class room all day, that has to wake them up right? Nope

Instead mothers let children walk outside with masks, even when we got no orders to do so yet (it will come, but its not done yet)

So they see insanity and put insanity on top of it freely.

I think it is actually possible that we end up like with Nazi Germany and people will freely commit crimes without questiong it. I think its possible.

This time you cannot flee anywhere, because its everywhere.

However, regardless how this will unfold, i will never comply to insanity, even if that costs me my life.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Michael said:

In the beginning i thought, well this is outrages right?, that might wake them up, Nope

Then the next thing came up which was even more outrages, that has to wake them up right?, Nope

Now the children have to wear masks in the class room all day, that has to wake them up right? Nope

Instead mothers let children walk outside with masks, even when we got no orders to do so yet (it will come, but its not done yet)

I think it is actually possible that we end up like with Nazi Germany and people will freely commit crimes without questiong it. I think its possible.

However, regardless how this will unfold, i will never comply to insanity, even if that costs me my life.

It is amazing how quickly things have evolved in a few months,a clear division is separating between the tiny percentage who are aware and the mass of compliant zombie sheep.

I can not fathom how people still go along with the narrative:it seems they are incredibly dense or wilfully ignorant.Either way I am done trying to break through the programming and think of them as the enemy.

No more empathetic trying to wake the idiots up,they can wallow in ignorance.As long as I continue to shop bearfaced and refuse any future shots I can be true to myself.

It's like being an observer in a bizarre reality show,but there is no exit.

2019...the good old days!

Who'da thunk it!?

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Michael said:

Well yes, to the terminally asleep nothing at all will seem to wake them up. Even if Bill Gates openly and clearly said ‘I’m going to murder your family’ those sorts of people would still continue to say what a hero Gates is saving us all. Some just cannot be helped.

• Like 1