Cancel Christmas

I heard a radio bit the other day about how “studies” show that Christmas spending is likely to be the same this year despite all the economic setbacks people have faced during lockdowns. 

These assbags think they can shut down the economy for most of the year and not show a loss for Christmas spending? I would love to show them otherwise. 

I think we should start a social media campaign, under some altruistic guise that encourages the sheeple not to spend their money this Christmas. 

I guarantee if we boycotted Christmas, they would never lock us down again. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What about boycotting spending for other religious holidays, or are we only targeting Christmas?

I think Christmas is the big one. I think a lot of stores make 30-40% of their profits in December. 

For those that will splash the cash regardless, I guess we could encourage them to spend with the small businesses that have been hurt the most, and boycott the megacorporations.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

For those that will splash the cash regardless, I guess we could encourage them to spend with the small businesses that have been hurt the most, and boycott the megacorporations.

That's what people are doing here locally 

• Like 2

Dont forget BoJo is actually talking about cancelling Christmas if we are not all good little boys and girls and where our masks. The last thing we should be doing is capitulating. calibrate Christmas like never before but buy local support your community and fuck listening to authority. 

On 10/8/2020 at 6:29 PM, Itsjaybigjay said:

Dont forget BoJo is actually talking about cancelling Christmas if we are not all good little boys and girls and where our masks.

The ultimate form of psychological bullying.

• Like 1

Dawn. We are having a big old Turkey. And if you ever find yourself in good old Blighty I'd be honoured to put you up and show you the sights x 

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Its fake as fuck like everything in society.

Maybe, but I can just imagine somebody rubbing their hands at the thought of this. The agenda probably matters more to them than lost revenue too as they're probably going to crash the economy.

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Maybe, but I can just imagine somebody rubbing their hands at the thought of this. The agenda probably matters more to them than lost revenue too as they're probably going to crash the economy.

Well agreed, any boycott would be playing right into the agenda, weve seen how much the public are switched on or care about any of this anyway.

Best to stock up or get out of fiat, thats where my thoughts are at survival.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

They ruined Ramadan for Muslims, what makes anyone think they won't ruin Christmas for everyone else?

I'm not religious, for me Christmas is for spending time with my family. If Government diktats state that I can't be around my family and hug them, and sit down for a family 'Christmas dinner', then I may as well just stop at home by myself.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

They ruined Ramadan for Muslims, what makes anyone think they won't ruin Christmas for everyone else

it is very important to them....that this plandemic is "written in history"

they can be sure it will because they changed all traditional events

games,races ect. without crowd,kids with masks in schools,religious events with very few people,goes on and on...

people have started to wear muzzles with joy and pride.....

i think we have a few years to put up with

financal plan of the world bank ends in 2025...i'm guessing it includes period of introduction of the vacine and peroid of using it 

i have already read in some articles(about racing) how the whole next year will be affacted by this covid shite.....

how the hell they  know....oh wait!!!!

• Like 1
On 10/10/2020 at 2:11 PM, oddsnsods said:

Well agreed, any boycott would be playing right into the agenda, weve seen how much the public are switched on or care about any of this anyway.

Best to stock up or get out of fiat, thats where my thoughts are at survival.

Letting go of fiat is the only way to break free. If you are tied to the system then they have you by the balls. Some have much more to lose than others regarding money. I own my house outright but so what? It means nothing if you are chipped up like a droid!

I done a post about this some time back and got slated because everyone took it as a negative post. If you ain't prepared to let go then you are owned...SIMPLE!

• Like 1