Are these shrooms?

shadowmoon

On 3/31/2021 at 7:03 PM, Michi713 said:

Who knows about the shroom microdose situation?  I did less than a gram in fancy chocolate on Saturday night and it depleted my serotonin levels.  I was a pissant for two days afterward.  

I thought “oh microdose so I won’t be in my yard drooling and pasting mud all over myself.”  

The effect was similar to being on good weed.  No visual hallucinations, but saw patterns with eyes closed.  Fine being outside, senses more active, but inside no sleep because of auditory hallucinations.  I detest auditory hallucinations.  They are a pain in the ass.  

Probably would’ve been better off eating the whole chocolate bar and seeing lollipop kids run around.  

So what’s the goal of the microdose game? 

Micro dosing isnt 1g. More like 0.2. You can dry them, crush them and put them in capsules.

I dont micro though, just when I feel like it a heavy dose. Last one was 3 years ago 😀

• Like 1

In the day when people lived outside they were more attuned.  Because we live most of our lives indoors in artificial environments we are missing a lot.  
Like the moon.  On this show “Forbidden History” they talked about the ancient moon wells that were situated to catch the reflection of the full moon at a certain time every 3 years...they kept calling it a keyhole.  Keyhole, Keyhole.  

But if you take shrooms and go outside you will clearly see it’s the full moon and the moonbeam not a keyhole.  We are so out of touch we can’t see the moonbeam.  That’s what a 1/2 - 1g can do.

Edited by Michi713
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Ethel said:

Awwh, hope the duck was okay and having a good trip. 

I remember the first time I took shrooms and my dog came into my room. We talked for hours. 

I wish I was joking here as I realise how crazy that sounds lol! 

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Awwh, hope the duck was okay and having a good trip. 

I remember the first time I took shrooms and my dog came into my room. We talked for hours. 

I wish I was joking here as I realise how crazy that sounds lol! 

Lol, sounds good. I have never taken them my my myself, I have taken LSD though and the experience was nothing but positive.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ethel said:

Lol, sounds good. I have never taken them my my myself, I have taken LSD though and the experience was nothing but positive.

Always preferred LSD myself. Found shrooms and morning glory seeds really heavy... made me mute and queasy ...LSD was a much lighter buzz. Takes you to same dimension but with pure LSD you can leave your stomach behind.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1