Covid the bioweapon. Yep, the next wave could be coming for the children, because they need maximum traction for their agenda… modified or different bioweapon

pen j

Covid the bioweapon. Yep, the next wave could be coming for the children, because they need maximum traction for their agenda… modified or different bioweapon.

So even the anti vaccine people will go begging to get injected with the vaccine designed to kill you!

Hopefully this is not the case but there are rumours around the flu mist which is being rolled out in school. 
Also targeting schools with the 5g radiation. I’m not sure if the plausibility of these things. Heard they could lockdown the schools (like universities ) and not let parents in too. It sounds a bit far fetched and the source was just some conspiracy accounts on IG. Just passing along what I’ve seen. 

19 hours ago, Dustpanandbrush said:

Hopefully this is not the case but there are rumours around the flu mist which is being rolled out in school. 
Also targeting schools with the 5g radiation. I’m not sure if the plausibility of these things. Heard they could lockdown the schools (like universities ) and not let parents in too. It sounds a bit far fetched and the source was just some conspiracy accounts on IG. Just passing along what I’ve seen. 

I have heard all this too, and seem some evidence and reasons for thinking so. All very plausible. I am not taking any chances anyway, I am homeschooling my children now for the above reasons and also because I don’t want them masked up, standing in boxes and been UNeducated and made to be afraid of humans. 

it’s not so farfetched when you consider what is happening now would seem farfetched in January this year. Would you really put it past the psychopaths anyway when they want us dead? They are capable of anything. Expect anything.

Yes even though it appears far fetched, even if there was a small chance of it occurring it is better to overreact and remove kids from school if you’re able to- that way they’re also safe from the other brainwashing etc. 

There is a big variation in school experiences throughout the land. Some are ridiculously strict with thing like masks and distancing, others are a lot more relaxed. 
what concerns me is if it just happened on one day without warning. Would catch a lot of us off guard.  Everything else that’s happened this year... though it would seem shocking a year ago.... has happened gradually. 

They flu misted all primary school kids this time last year too. Uk. That's a fact. Documented. They used live vaccine and you had to opt out not in. 

That said.  I don't see this being an agenda against kids. More using the healthy little ones to spread live virus amongst the population 

Edited by kj35

7 hours ago, kj35 said:

They flu misted all primary school kids this time last year too. Uk. That's a fact. Documented. They used live vaccine and you had to opt out not in. 

That said.  I don't see this being an agenda against kids. More using the healthy little ones to spread live virus amongst the population 

Not mine they didn't.

But interestingly they go to school across the county border, and the local NHS/Healthcare team suddenly realised they were missing from the school roll in the county - they hadn't been concerned for the previous 8 years, but it seems that they are ramping up the school vaccine programme and were trying to find kids who were missing from the school list.