Next False Flag?

Foggy Dewhurst

With the predictive programming about a "meteor" strike on Nov 2 there is an interesting video on yt on Age of Truth tv channel re hidden pp in the Economist magazine "The World in 2020" from last year.

I don't know how to provide a link but a search for the channel will take you to a fascinating interview on tptb karma messaging and how the next stage to global tyranny is possibly a fake impact,caused by weather weapons,in the Atlantic off SE England,which can be stopped by people becoming aware of the plan.

It sounds incredible but with the year we have had so far it is not out of the question that they will try to pull a massive op to subjugate the masses further.

I do enjoy age of truth tv and David Icke has a couple of interviews on there for anyone interested. Referring to the videos, they start talking about predictive programming from the economist cover, which is a habit they have. Predictions they talk about are trump and the election, they suggest he wins it but it says the word ‘exit’ below his name, and they talk an asteroid hitting the Atlantic close to the UK, worth a watch

13753BB2-6BF3-40AA-948D-72827F79BAB2.jpeg

Edited by Seeker

On the second bottom lines are the word ‘diversity’ ‘rat’ year of the rat and ‘war’ possibly representing November, my eye sight isn’t good enough for the bottom line but I can make out the words ‘nightingale’ the hospital and at the end ‘russia’ maybe representing what’s coming for December 

8 hours ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

With the predictive programming about a "meteor" strike on Nov 2 there is an interesting video on yt on Age of Truth tv channel re hidden pp in the Economist magazine "The World in 2020" from last year.

I don't know how to provide a link but a search for the channel will take you to a fascinating interview on tptb karma messaging and how the next stage to global tyranny is possibly a fake impact,caused by weather weapons,in the Atlantic off SE England,which can be stopped by people becoming aware of the plan.

It sounds incredible but with the year we have had so far it is not out of the question that they will try to pull a massive op to subjugate the masses further.

43 minutes ago, Seeker said:

On the second bottom lines are the word ‘diversity’ ‘rat’ year of the rat and ‘war’ possibly representing November, my eye sight isn’t good enough for the bottom line but I can make out the words ‘nightingale’ the hospital and at the end ‘russia’ maybe representing what’s coming for December 

The NIGHTINGALE Hospitals built for the supposed COVID excess deaths are suggested to be used as morgues after the ASTEROID/WAR from line 11 (November). Florence Nightingale was, after all, a field hospital nurse during the Crimean War