Jump to content

Could dimming the sun save the Earth?  Bill Gates wants to spray millions of tonnes of dust into the stratosphere to stop global warming...


DannyUK

Recommended Posts

Diesel engines emit particles into the atmosphere, and it's being phased out as an alleged health risk, as well as the CO2 issue. And now the oligarchs want to put particles into the atmosphere? This doesn't add up, at the very least there's another agenda we're not being told. Maybe it's the climate agenda linking up with the 15 minute city agenda - we won't have personal car ownership, but they still want to terraform the atmosphere.

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Campion said:

Diesel engines emit particles into the atmosphere, and it's being phased out as an alleged health risk, as well as the CO2 issue. And now the oligarchs want to put particles into the atmosphere? This doesn't add up, at the very least there's another agenda we're not being told. Maybe it's the climate agenda linking up with the 15 minute city agenda - we won't have personal car ownership, but they still want to terraform the atmosphere.

 

People have their own version, understanding and explanation for what is happening here, this is just my explanation so people get the jist of what’s taking place however you want to perceive/explain it. 

Just be aware something like this is very much taking place even if you want to see it as a force of consciousness that has been “wrongfully imprisoned” trying to break out, or consciousness playing games with itself. 

It is as real as the games we’re all playing every day.

See here

 

 

Alan Watts - Escaping the Matrix 

 

 

Part of this is being done on a spiritual level and because of that it’s one people ignore because they don’t get it and don’t want to get it because on mass we ignore the spiritual. This is of course by design and is one of the many ways people are being played by only seeing the surface of things functioning for survival within a state of impermanence lacking vision. We’ve been made blind so we will stay within this monotonous state in ignorance.

Life here comes from the sun and is responsible for people awakening. 

Some may argue that this is only a false illumination/awakening.

Part of this agenda is to stop as many people from waking up and is a war upon the sun by way of technology an attempt to dampening down what’s taking place however feeble this might be/seem.

 

IMG-6404.jpg

 

As well as having the impact upon the production of food along with the fires, destruction of the economy that collapses businesses and the taxes/fascist bills upon us so people can’t afford to eat.

 

 

 

The war on CO2 is likewise a war on life as we know it here anyway…

Technology and Transhumanism on the other hand seems to be more to do with the moon (The Moonchild) and connecting humanity to a dead realm to create the living dead, basically zombie puppets for a distorted state of consciousness to be able to occupy a physical form by butchering the human condition to create a Frankenstein type monster.

This allows that lower state of consciousness to exist here, by creating “a synagogue of Satan”.
This means altering the human body from how it currently exists so consciousness can occupy it, to another state so an altered/distorted form of consciousness can occupy it.

This being sold as a “Superhuman/Superman” an “Upgrade” if you’re an idiot and want to be patched more times than Windows vista until you’re working properly. Which is never…

What some people call demons others call djinn.

It is a lower state of consciousness whatever you call it usually occupying a dark realm, you may even think of it as a shadow realm of our own state of consciousness/subconscious attempting to be liberated here through the medium of Transhumanism by exploiting our state of consciousness.

That it is the liberation of trapped and suppressed human emotions that actually feeds this dark realm anyhow…

Those doing it believe it is done through the power of their will by exploiting our intentionality we basically devalue as we’re ignorant to the power of our intent. 

So long as we are, our intent can be exploited…

Whilst they’re aware of the laws of karma - cause and effect, action and reaction, duality - and get round them best they can by exploiting our intentionality so we do their bidding, so humanity pays the price and not those tricksters manufacturing our consent and for the most part manufacturing this trapped and suppressed state of human emotion by the way they have structured and reshaped society throughout history anyway however you look at it.

This of course is a very deep and diverse subject that will have people rubbed up the wrong way because it can’t be buttoned down and they can’t accept it, so much so if it manifested in the room with them they would deny it if even to keep their sanity and the fear wasn’t enough to suppress the experience from their memory.

When people die their consciousness essentially travels through this realm - Underworld/Hell - where these evil forces occupy and people/occultists here are basically working with these beings from that realm here and viewing this as “God” and trying to bring forth energies trapped within that realm here into what we see as the physical domain/realm.

 

IMG-6402.jpg

 

This has been carried out to a certain extent for a very long time, until that society destroys themselves through their technological medium they’re using as a bridge between worlds.

Everything SMART that is being used to justify this is all about transforming the human condition as it exists now into a state where this is possible. 

Time is very different for these entities in this realm and why this has been going on for centuries as we see it from here, it is perceived very differently by those entities within that realm that may only be one lifetime, a single generation for them. But it is felt by us throughout our sensation of time that it is almost impossible for us to envision. Which is why we are busy busy busy. The only way to glimpse this is by slowing right down…


IMG-6403.jpg

 

Papa Roach 🪳 Angels and Insects 🐜 

 

 

Maybe this will help get your head around this, or just a simple perspective of the shadow realm and the psychopaths who have bridged their minds to it…

 

The Realm being Ran by a Psychopath…

 

Westworld Trailer 

Westworld - The dying of the light…


IMG-5888.jpg

 

Do you see?


IMG-5615.png

Also you definitely should view this…

It will be the Dawn of a New Day.

It may even Change your life…

Or at least who/what you understand…

 

IMG-6401.jpg

 

Jordan Maxwell - Cosmocrats

 

A Bridge Too Far”?

 

IMG-6407.jpg

Out of the sky… The most incredible spectacle of men and war” - A Bridge Too Far 1977

🌈 

IMG-6302.jpg

 


image.jpeg.0b2fea3a8186eea5a7ac1a9e70858dd1.jpeg


Donovan - Sunshine Superman

IMG-6357.jpg


DC finally revealed Leviathan, Superman’s apocalyptic villain

Their identity is a super-deep cut

https://www.polygon.com/2019/11/18/20970514/dc-comics-superman-new-comic-event-leviathan-brian-bendis-manhunter

🪐 
IMG-6363.jpg

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DannyUK said:

 

People have their own version, understanding and explanation for what is happening here, this is just my explanation so people get the jist of what’s taking place however you want to perceive/explain it. 

Just be aware something like this is very much taking place even if you want to see it as a force of consciousness that has been “wrongfully imprisoned” trying to break out, or consciousness playing games with itself. 

It is as real as the games we’re all playing every day.

See here

 

 

Alan Watts - Escaping the Matrix 

 

 

Part of this is being done on a spiritual level and because of that it’s one people ignore because they don’t get it and don’t want to get it because on mass we ignore the spiritual. This is of course by design and is one of the many ways people are being played by only seeing the surface of things functioning for survival within a state of impermanence lacking vision. We’ve been made blind so we will stay within this monotonous state in ignorance.

Life here comes from the sun and is responsible for people awakening. 

Some may argue that this is only a false illumination/awakening.

Part of this agenda is to stop as many people from waking up and is a war upon the sun by way of technology an attempt to dampening down what’s taking place however feeble this might be/seem.

 

IMG-6404.jpg

 

As well as having the impact upon the production of food along with the fires, destruction of the economy that collapses businesses and the taxes/fascist bills upon us so people can’t afford to eat.

 

 

 

The war on CO2 is likewise a war on life as we know it here anyway…

Technology and Transhumanism on the other hand seems to be more to do with the moon (The Moonchild) and connecting humanity to a dead realm to create the living dead, basically zombie puppets for a distorted state of consciousness to be able to occupy a physical form by butchering the human condition to create a Frankenstein type monster.

This allows that lower state of consciousness to exist here, by creating “a synagogue of Satan”.
This means altering the human body from how it currently exists so consciousness can occupy it, to another state so an altered/distorted form of consciousness can occupy it.

This being sold as a “Superhuman/Superman” an “Upgrade” if you’re an idiot and want to be patched more times than Windows vista until you’re working properly. Which is never…

What some people call demons others call djinn.

It is a lower state of consciousness whatever you call it usually occupying a dark realm, you may even think of it as a shadow realm of our own state of consciousness/subconscious attempting to be liberated here through the medium of Transhumanism by exploiting our state of consciousness.

That it is the liberation of trapped and suppressed human emotions that actually feeds this dark realm anyhow…

Those doing it believe it is done through the power of their will by exploiting our intentionality we basically devalue as we’re ignorant to the power of our intent. 

So long as we are, our intent can be exploited…

Whilst they’re aware of the laws of karma - cause and effect, action and reaction, duality - and get round them best they can by exploiting our intentionality so we do their bidding, so humanity pays the price and not those tricksters manufacturing our consent and for the most part manufacturing this trapped and suppressed state of human emotion by the way they have structured and reshaped society throughout history anyway however you look at it.

This of course is a very deep and diverse subject that will have people rubbed up the wrong way because it can’t be buttoned down and they can’t accept it, so much so if it manifested in the room with them they would deny it if even to keep their sanity and the fear wasn’t enough to suppress the experience from their memory.

When people die their consciousness essentially travels through this realm - Underworld/Hell - where these evil forces occupy and people/occultists here are basically working with these beings from that realm here and viewing this as “God” and trying to bring forth energies trapped within that realm here into what we see as the physical domain/realm.

 

IMG-6402.jpg

 

This has been carried out to a certain extent for a very long time, until that society destroys themselves through their technological medium they’re using as a bridge between worlds.

Everything SMART that is being used to justify this is all about transforming the human condition as it exists now into a state where this is possible. 

Time is very different for these entities in this realm and why this has been going on for centuries as we see it from here, it is perceived very differently by those entities within that realm that may only be one lifetime, a single generation for them. But it is felt by us throughout our sensation of time that it is almost impossible for us to envision. Which is why we are busy busy busy. The only way to glimpse this is by slowing right down…


IMG-6403.jpg

 

Papa Roach 🪳 Angels and Insects 🐜 

 

 

Maybe this will help get your head around this, or just a simple perspective of the shadow realm and the psychopaths who have bridged their minds to it…

 

The Realm being Ran by a Psychopath…

 

Westworld Trailer 

Westworld - The dying of the light…


IMG-5888.jpg

 

Do you see?


IMG-5615.png

Also you definitely should view this…

It will be the Dawn of a New Day.

It may even Change your life…

Or at least who/what you understand…

 

IMG-6401.jpg

 

Jordan Maxwell - Cosmocrats

 

A Bridge Too Far”?

 

IMG-6407.jpg

Out of the sky… The most incredible spectacle of men and war” - A Bridge Too Far 1977

🌈 

IMG-6302.jpg

 


image.jpeg.0b2fea3a8186eea5a7ac1a9e70858dd1.jpeg


Donovan - Sunshine Superman

IMG-6357.jpg


DC finally revealed Leviathan, Superman’s apocalyptic villain

Their identity is a super-deep cut

https://www.polygon.com/2019/11/18/20970514/dc-comics-superman-new-comic-event-leviathan-brian-bendis-manhunter

🪐 
IMG-6363.jpg

 

 

Is it just me or, does anyone else not understand what all of that has to do with filling the atmosphere with particulate matter to dim the Sun?

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

Is it just me or, does anyone else not understand what all of that has to do with filling the atmosphere with particulate matter to dim the Sun?

 

 

 


It is really quite simple…
It is an ongoing attempt to make the earth darker and it is to do with Transhumanism and trapping human consciousness within a dark realm associated with death - The living dead.
A darker earth blocking out the energies and frequencies of the sun make it possible for the energies within their dark realm possible to manifest here. This being the same energies TPTB interfere/interact with at times like “May Day” Going Down and Halloween…
It is a war upon life as we know it here and there’s a lot more connected to it than people may immediately relate.

They'll just continually and gradually push this issue until they can get away with more and more, as people not only accept it but demand “something must be done” as they need our permission.

Hence, Bill Gates is also behind the Transhumanist aspects of vaccination - medical/Organism - and likewise is a guru upon climate change - environment - all a war on life.
It is working towards the same agenda of making darkness the predominant energy here, reducing the impact of energies from the sun and making the moon more influential here, a scavenger of death.

When we are “Over the moon” it’s because we are said to be happy and so, no longer under it’s spell, it’s influence…

This of course requires a certain perspective and research.

Just know that blocking out the sun is to do with Transhumanism and is a war upon the heart, the bridge between mankind and the heavens 🌞 The bridge between mankind and hell/the underworld is the moon 🌚 

 

IMG-6411.jpg


Motel where Microsoft was founded…
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2708613/Motel-Microsoft-founded-turned-affordable-housing-falling-disrepair-two-decades.html

 

I hope that helps.

If not, The Simpsons are usually not far off from reality…


I Call This Enemy: The Sun

 

“From Dusk Till Dawn”


You Will Become Fearless in Life After Watching This - Zen Secret

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2020 at 6:28 PM, DannyUK said:

 

I'll go over a few things here...

This is based on my understanding so far.

It would take some inquiry even by those whom have understood some of this is occurring I'm sure because some of this is definitely out there, but I feel it needs to be understood in more depth and context!

Blocking out the sun could be a hell of a lot more to do with these shadow entities, of which UV Light I'd imagine, especially direct, wouldn't be a productive environment for these entities to manifest. It’s as if our world is being terraformed it our consciousness allows this and remains within ignorance...

 

FB_IMG_1604677892486.jpg.635cc0287f00e1aaf0ab2c7242151326.jpg

 

Chemtrails, GMO Foods to Vaccination 

They're a war on our nervous system, those which these actions don't kill and/or sterilise.

It's a war on our awakening and it's being sold as gaining control over the direction of our evolution, even if you wade your way past the bullshit that all of this is about protecting us from a; virus, climate change, terrorism and making us "superhuman" or "supersoldiers", "God-Like".

 

The Shutting up of the Heavens 

The war is on our nervous system, to stop the unlocking of this DNA sequence which would awaken and liberate many people to a more spiritual plane or at least, allow the possibility, to kill but also to suppress the energy of awakening by shutting down the Endocrine system so it doesn't work properly and our bodies stimulate illnesses as a result and so, we need to go to, or become dependent upon the same system that caused this, to fix it by way of big pharma, by some sort of pill etc

 

In Chemtrails...

Aluminium, Nanodust/SMART Dust, Barium, Blood...

 

They're all targeting the brain via these methods and our hormonal system, to keep the predator side of our mind active to overwhelm our spiritual nature, so we are kept within a state of fear, panic, low vibrational emotions, fight or flight and animal based instinct to the constant state of threat or are within a state of lust, predator which is almost sexual which overwhelms the mind with blind disobedient lust, which sets the mind into a reactionary state as something "Triggers" this to occur.

 

The maintaining the constant activation of these animal predator side of our instincts is what's being sought after, at any cost to create unbalance and disharmony.

It's become a war against TIME as much as we are a prisoner to it now, they've reached a dead end where they're all in.

Make or Break

FB_IMG_1604684636613.jpg.a56397bd726a19aa42efef71514c39e4.jpg

 

Because of the high reactivity of the metal, toxicological data are available only for compounds.[30] Soluble barium compounds are poisonous. In low doses, barium ions act as a muscle stimulant, and higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, shortness of breath, and paralysis. This toxicity may be caused by Ba2+ blocking potassium ion channels, which are critical to the proper function of the nervous system.[31] Other organs damaged by water-soluble barium compounds (i.e., barium ions) are the eyes, immune system, heart, respiratory system, and skin[30] causing, for example, blindness and sensitization.[30]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium

 

Think of this above and in tandem with the idea behind DNA manipulation and data collected by way of this virus and an otherwise fraudulent test. There's alternative motivates behind this test, that's why the offical narrative doesn't make sense, not that they're not actually doing something else through this beyond justifying false positives which are basically computer simulated. The real data harvesting is being used for alternative means...

FB_IMG_1604684631357.jpg.2e5d492e639dbdd5004ca80cdd67e893.jpg

 

This has been happening over time, this is an indirect and indiscriminate attack, but now, they’re taking the next step of vaccination to directly suppress this awakening within the activation of DNA sequences, they intend to subdue them, switch them off if possible or if not, essentially wreck havoc.

 

Honestly, nothing describes this better from the way I see it than these two clips...

 

What we may call shadow entities that make up the backbone of our technological infrastructure from an artificial, possibly alien intelligence, counter-mimicking and using this as a tool to understand and learn human behaviour, is being placed directly into us. Thats the crux of Transhumanism.

Up until now, it's largely influenced human behaviour externally and mimicked, now, it's becoming and taking over the human condition by way of A.I. and everything SMART after it has learnt our patterns of behaviour it seems.

We are becoming possessed by technology essential and becoming the interface for something very alien and what we may call, Demonic, our minds are becoming someone's minds, these are "The Mind Invaders" parasites upon human consciousness...

 

 

It’s also obviously being used to eugenically cleanse undesirable genetic types - Characteristics - and the sourcing and isolation of rare bloodlines and types of various abilities and reasoning.

 

Should sound completely mad to people whom haven’t researched this.

 

 

It’s not that this idea put forward is mad, so therefore, obviously no one could be doing this. It’s that those behind these ideas, agendas and actions are completely mad or are completely alien to us and they're a force which desires to become manifest in our world by the creation of a door way.

 

 

This door way is via technology, imposed from the military as a surveillance tool and apparatus, but also could very well have been gained by communication with an alien intelligence, or by way of occult esoteric understanding and created out of the structure of numerological codes which seek to imitate and assimilate human behaviour into an artificial void so this can be possible.

For me, the understanding and background of mimicking all of our human life into technological form, has to have been created by some form of advanced intelligence with a unique perspective and understanding of our already, fantasia reality construct, some form of engineers which may very well have been adapted by occult forces to be used by humanity and not appear so alien. By essentially, giving what is an alien form an acceptable human interface to interact with something which would otherwise, very obviously be alien.

Giving it a Mask!

No different than the ego, the phantom self in many respects...

1002367052_icriphone_11_softbackax600-pad600x600f8f8f8_u5.jpg.cf8028fa8181591a0d817b3646a50316.jpg
V is for Lucifer- Downwards Arrow - Hypnotisation of the mind by way of Fantasia, the Artificial Construct - Mind Virus, Chatter in the Skull, Devil on your shoulder...

550B6E6B-7B36-40E6-8D10-4E84E9C6E5A4.jpeg.e7df317fb0415d719b905168925b4e65.jpeg

 

Immortality 

This seems to have been created by a desire of a perverse form of Immortality.

Or, is at least what has led here and this whole agenda rests upon using humanity as a vehicle for this very real technological virus - Transhumanism/Technocracy - which is permeating through society like a spiders web, mimicking Indras Net 🕸 

 

This and the drinking of children’s blood, the fountain of youth, the blood of the innocence, is what this scene within The Simpsons is all about.
Adrenochrome and Rare Blood types/lines being within the “elites” such as the Rothschild’s which is what Mr. Burns represents, Master of the Atom, Master of the Physical Matrix Fantasia reality, this is what's being imitated here. 
Take note of the drinking motion Mr. Burns makes when he says, he has tried every potion and tonic known to man and all he ever really needed, was the blood 🩸 of a young boy...
Makes drinking motion...🙄

 

ADRENOCHROME: THE SECRET IMMORTALITY SERUM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XfGkNHYR9lUK/

 

😄

 

FB_IMG_1604681761238.jpg.e0985d9570c1c1a261a31c63e36325f5.jpgFB_IMG_1604681763269.jpg.c064ce41e88a6d957757784aae498707.jpgFB_IMG_1604681786848.jpg.c8946e7420cf4082f8650a0f3cbe4c27.jpgFB_IMG_1604681793272.jpg.5811c3e67f96183ead17f3610d993593.jpgFB_IMG_1604681795645.jpg.1d85d40fc9bbc6a7da00e33f725a8d56.jpgFB_IMG_1604681797946.jpg.c5dcf3915550a499514c35a95c792b99.jpgFB_IMG_1604681800335.jpg.3bfd232db12395047adc49b25fb586c3.jpgFB_IMG_1604681802471.jpg.65235578874a8f782933a6567679c460.jpgFB_IMG_1604681804809.jpg.4a26e0f369e59e903978a958e3bf90cc.jpgFB_IMG_1604681809800.jpg.50c16adc7cfe8e0de7492703b4b9c50c.jpgFB_IMG_1604681807747.jpg.e8426c263e9e90b964b4f2afccdce8ee.jpgFB_IMG_1604681814994.jpg.3f6db9b17cde4c1047ceadcd00dd4b14.jpg1117924652_FB_IMG_16046818121542.jpg.7810ee2c6563116ace39b2286b096171.jpgFB_IMG_1604681817080.jpg.bbd1a1593baa34490143779e7fd8e040.jpgFB_IMG_1604681820837.jpg.bfe13b2b8505af0e0b96baf8f5396c1e.jpgFB_IMG_1604681823244.jpg.00380d3a4b1ea587d65518094c3c1c5e.jpgFB_IMG_1604681825377.jpg.723322e36124310dfe6995a02291cec2.jpgFB_IMG_1604681827351.jpg.0065e8ddebf0b23af890b2c507749b9b.jpgFB_IMG_1604681829315.jpg.225b4ccc56592cc722f738ea8e376bc5.jpgFB_IMG_1604681831321.jpg.adf642f6415237cf02076dab3ab3b6a2.jpgFB_IMG_1604681833175.jpg.afaf84bbe67b0c0622ea2caa569b4e8f.jpgFB_IMG_1604681838365.jpg.b47a14d8e7931aebbc5154fcabd8463c.jpgFB_IMG_1604681840486.jpg.1f296e7f4da4087070ce3ecd68cf6c83.jpgFB_IMG_1604681842439.jpg.7fa125ab02db7b0d383836ea4607db88.jpgFB_IMG_1604681844389.jpg.3070c929b8fb6eab6285329671a55296.jpgFB_IMG_1604681846526.jpg.8a4ee0f6287104683381b45879ecaaa5.jpgFB_IMG_1604681856211.jpg.b39dddd7b9df7353c911e51a2681338f.jpgFB_IMG_1604681853492.jpg.8ff40504d0ced997d355beb5e9761cc0.jpgFB_IMG_1604681862270.jpg.44cee0e4f552f9cb63602489dabce907.jpgFB_IMG_1604681865140.jpg.338b5455311edcad4f9d4de285109919.jpgFB_IMG_1604681834944.jpg.34a028549d30d85559460a4f131f3d6b.jpgFB_IMG_1604681850511.jpg.e4d4f1b3d8adcc213f7a9cd0c89b6537.jpgFB_IMG_1604681791184.jpg.dc9b8166eb75ba9f9ca2d73ae6344157.jpg

 

"Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria"

Desiccated Human Red Blood Cells 
It’s pretty terrifying to imagine that foreign blood cells that have been freeze dried are falling from the sky only to be swallowed by unsuspecting citizens, but there is indeed evidence by researchers of Chemtrails to suggest that this is indeed happening globally.

 

http://www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com/Desiccated_Human_Red_Blood_Cells.php

 

 

 

You think I can use somehow my 0RH- blood? So far I'm looser. I mean I'm healthy and have nice family. What's more for happiness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Human10 said:

You think I can use somehow my 0RH- blood? So far I'm looser. I mean I'm healthy and have nice family. What's more for happiness. 


What are you trying to win?

Desire causes suffering and is the root of evil.

 

Minority Report Simulation 

 

So be careful what you wish for and breathe life into.

Blocking out the sun is to do with the soul/spirit or better yet it is the work of the counterfeit spirit.

Those who devalue the spirit won’t be able to see or accept where I’m coming from.

All other aspects of blocking out the sun materially make no sense until you accept spiritual forces are at work.

 

Peaceful Warrior 


Wishmaster 


Ghost Rider

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:


What are you trying to win?

Desire causes suffering and is the root of evil.

 

Minority Report Simulation 

 

So be careful what you wish for and breathe life into.

Blocking out the sun is to do with the soul/spirit or better yet it is the work of the counterfeit spirit.

Those who devalue the spirit won’t be able to see or accept where I’m coming from.

All other aspects of blocking out the sun materially make no sense until you accept spiritual forces are at work.

 

Peaceful Warrior 


Wishmaster 


Ghost Rider

 

It's quite strange they want to block the sun... Illuminati itself means light. image.jpeg.0a7787dab9c5f8b7489e94bb173d4c69.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Human10 said:

It's quite strange they want to block the sun... Illuminati itself means light. image.jpeg.0a7787dab9c5f8b7489e94bb173d4c69.jpeg


It sure is but they have perverted/inverted its meaning by calling themselves the illuminated ones as if their power has some divinity to it. It’s about control like Prometheus stealing the fire from the Gods…

They're doing this so they can play “God” over this reality which is by playing/interfering with our minds.

So people will be sedated within a virtual slumber this world can be transformed without resistance as everyone’s minds are hypnotised by every pleasure they’d want to experience. They’d be too blind to notice or care.


SOMA - Synthesised “Mothers Milk” Drencrom

 

IMG-6413.jpg

IMG-6414.jpg

 

“Is it better for a man to have chosen evil than to have good imposed upon him?”
“When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man.”

It has always been about control.
 

Whore of Babylon 

Out of control female consciousness that sedates peoples minds, predominantly “Toxic Masculinity”.
Those who would otherwise fight back and resist.

These are all analogues for what’s taking place.


“Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?”

 

Living Dead Girl SS Mix

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

What does any of this have to do with the title of this thread? Is it just a dumping ground for every nutty thing going in?


Wow some people are very touchy about this subject aren’t they. It seems to hit a nerve…
People have to see what the sun and the moon represent in all this. If not materially spiritually. This I take it is why some people have a hard time getting their heads around it. People have been blinded from the spiritual, whilst it is a perversion, a counter-spirt nature that the death cult are operating upon working towards the destruction of divinity.

Otherwise it is they who are going to miss the point.

To give you a few pointers or to help get you started…

 

Moon - To do with Technology, artificial society, said to have an impact on the sea, Whore of Babylon, gateway of death to the underworld… This is being turned into the predominant force upon society…

Sun - the base of all natural life as we know it, gateway to the heavens…

 

Maybe take another look at the same information. Blocking the sun is a war upon the heavens. It has more to do with spiritual matters than just material matters.

But you’re right, it is the centre of the thing, of everything that’s going on. Although I take it that wasn’t your context you just came here to dump your opinion without any context to the original post, spread any words of wisdom or enlightenment to get upon the point you believe this topic should be upon?

So just what are you doing here @RobinJ what is your interest and your intention here?

Throwing mud in my eye 👁️ 

Maybe we can all learn something…?
 

Philip K Dick speech (interpreter edited out) in Metz, France, 1977

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2023 at 1:10 PM, RobinJ said:

What does any of this have to do with the title of this thread? Is it just a dumping ground for every nutty thing going in?

 

I would like to read more of the 'nutty thing' you have highlighted in this dumping ground/thread, in the meantime here is Rupert Sheldrake with even more 'nutty-ness' to think about, all points in time and space are connected, past future present, holographic reality and fractal at every level, it's all quantum from here, one day you might catch yourself in the act, imagine that.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...