We need to have a presence on r/conspiracy

Tetragrammaton

The subreddit r/conspiracy has over a million members (1,390,172).

With at least 100 Icke forum member's we can have our agenda on the main page of r/conspiracy everyday.

Will at least 50 of you out there commit to putting our agenda on r/conspiracy?

To maximise best use of our numbers  we pick one news item that we can all agree on, then we publish it on r/conspiracy, and then up vote it to ensure its presence on the front page of r/conspiracy.

If we can agree to this we can start next week on r/conspiracy. We will use davidicke.com news articles as a focal point.

Who is in?

• Thanks 1

I have a reddit account. This is a good idea as reddit is mainstream. I will start doing this today but I think it would be a good idea to have news articles that are not all from this site. 

Because people tend to fob off DI has a crazy man. Also in general it would be good to have different sources of info. As it will build up a  more compelling idea of something strange is happening for the average public. 

• Like 1

At risk of sounding defeatist here,  I like this idea but if you start mentioning key issues like Rothschild & Zionists on there you get nuked off there by moderators. Reddit is owned by the same people who are trying to enslave us.

Also ever since Qanon came out, I have my suspicions that Government agencies are on there. I think if you were to actually start spreading the truth you would need a Disk burner. Get as much solid, fact based evidence you can and burn, then distribute house to house with a flyer to compliment, detailing the contents of disk.

I think that's the only way to pragmatically spread truth. Has it's downsides tho. Mass production is expensive and it could have legal ramifications depending on subject matter. Popo will shut you down if you're caught so there is planning required and maybe a group effort to get something like that done.

Just an idea but the internet has become a sewer of rats and government plants. You could cut it out entirely and go straight to the people, drop disk through the letterbox, bob's your uncle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

At risk of sounding defeatist here,  I like this idea but if you start mentioning key issues like Rothschild & Zionists on there you get nuked off there by moderators. Reddit is owned by the same people who are trying to enslave us.

Also ever since Qanon came out, I have my suspicions that Government agencies are on there. I think if you were to actually start spreading the truth you would need a Disk burner. Get as much solid, fact based evidence you can and burn, then distribute house to house with a flyer to compliment, detailing the contents of disk.

I think that's the only way to pragmatically spread truth. Has it's downsides tho. Mass production is expensive and it could have legal ramifications depending on subject matter. Popo will shut you down if you're caught so there is planning required and maybe a group effort to get something like that done.

Just an idea but the internet has become a sewer of rats and government plants. You could cut it out entirely and go straight to the people, drop disk through the letterbox, bob's your uncle.

Thats a good idea. Brilliant perhaps. Maybe we should start something like this. Organise something on here? 

On 10/6/2020 at 4:49 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

This!

The system of reddit already caters to a sheep mentality.

If you are in line with the overall sentiment on any given thread, you get upvoted.

If you swim against the river, you get downvoted and your comment basically disappears.

In that way you soly get to see what the majority can agree on and thus all informations you receive elvolves arround herd mentality.

The very thing we are trying to escape from in the first place.

That doesent mean that agreeing on something is bad, but it punishes you for having your own unique opinion.

The same is true on youtube and all the other social platforms.

That is why i think reddit is not a good platform to discuss these things. If people want to do it, go ahead, try your best, i do not have the energy to beat arround the bush to avoid threads to be deleted or comments to be downvoted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael said:

This!

The system of reddit already caters to a sheep mentality.

If you are in line with the overall sentiment on any given thread, you get upvoted.

If you swim against the river, you get downvoted and your comment basically disappears.

In that way you soly get to see what the majority can agree on and thus all informations you receive elvolves arround herd mentality.

The very thing we are trying to escape from in the first place.

That doesent mean that agreeing on something is bad, but it punishes you for having your own unique opinion.

The same is true on youtube and all the other social platforms.

That is why i think reddit is not a good platform to discuss these things. If people want to do it, go ahead, try your best, i do not have the energy to beat arround the bush to avoid threads to be deleted or comments to be downvoted.

100%, reddit is a popularity contest just like all social media platforms. People would rather sit in an echochamber of horseshit than put on their big boy pants and talk about key issues. 

Never really used reddit due to the sheer amount of Shillary Clintons on there but I know that most of the mods aren't even people, they're bots. 

And the owners of reddit, Advance Publications, is a media company. Who owns all the major media corporations I wonder? 

Old Mr Burns lookin ass boi...

download.jpeg