Jump to content

Sleepy London Town


Cgab1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Come on, city of London. Everyone wake up and take Mick Jagger’s advice:
 

Ev'rywhere I hear the sound of marching, charging feet, boy
'Cause summer's here and the time is right for fighting in the street, boy
But a-what can a poor boy do
'Cept to sing for a rock 'n' roll band
'Cause in sleepy London town
There's just no place for a street fighting man, no
Hey, think the time is right for a palace revolution
'Cause where I live the game to play is compromise solution
Well then what can a poor boy do
'Cept to sing for a rock 'n' roll band
'Cause in sleepy London town
There's no place for a street fighting man, no
Get down!
Hey, said my name is called disturbance
I'll shout and scream, I'll kill the king, I'll rail at all his servants
And then what can a poor boy do
'Cept to sing for a rock 'n' roll band
'Cause in sleepy London town
There's no place for a street fighting man, no
Get down!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Cgab1 said:

Come on, city of London. Everyone wake up and take Mick Jagger’s advice:
 

Ev'rywhere I hear the sound of marching, charging feet, boy
'Cause summer's here and the time is right for fighting in the street, boy
But a-what can a poor boy do
'Cept to sing for a rock 'n' roll band
'Cause in sleepy London town
There's just no place for a street fighting man, no
Hey, think the time is right for a palace revolution
'Cause where I live the game to play is compromise solution
Well then what can a poor boy do
'Cept to sing for a rock 'n' roll band
'Cause in sleepy London town
There's no place for a street fighting man, no
Get down!
Hey, said my name is called disturbance
I'll shout and scream, I'll kill the king, I'll rail at all his servants
And then what can a poor boy do
'Cept to sing for a rock 'n' roll band
'Cause in sleepy London town
There's no place for a street fighting man, no
Get down!


Of course well pointed out Ziggy he's a sellout fuck now, along with Billy connolly, Judy Sdench ,Mo farrah, helen mirran, JK rowling,even bill fucking gates got an 'honoury' knighthood?

(what does that say about the royal titles?)   the beatles, sheeran, James 'snivelling shiteating smugface' cordan,  rod stewart, beckham, 'Lord' Sugar. 
(yep had to look at a list on poogull)
Twats - all sell out twats.  A collection of feckless fame-hungry egotistical twerps - so desparate for notability, notoriety, and even MORE money that they are quick to forget their roots and leave their souls at the gates of the palace.
Fuck em.

I get your sentiment though Cgab1, and fully agree mate. 👍
 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling of bill connollys name
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:


Of course well pointed out Ziggy he's a sellout fuck now, along with Billy connolly, Judy Sdench ,Mo farrah, helen mirran, JK rowling,even bill fucking gates got an 'honoury' knighthood?

(what does that say about the royal titles?)   the beatles, sheeran, James 'snivelling shiteating smugface' cordan,  rod stewart, beckham, 'Lord' Sugar. 
(yep had to look at a list on poogull)
Twats - all sell out twats.  A collection of feckless fame-hungry egotistical twerps - so desparate for notability, notoriety, and even MORE money that they are quick to forget their roots and leave their souls at the gates of the palace.
Fuck em.

I get your sentiment though Cgab1, and fully agree mate. 👍
 

 

 

Royal Ascot 2018 - Day 5
ASCOT, ENGLAND - JUNE 23: Dame Helen Mirren DBE and Sir Evelyn De Rothschild greet each other on day 5 of Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse on June 23, 2018 in Ascot, England. (Photo by Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images for Ascot Racecourse)

 

dame-helen-mirren-dbe-and-sir-evelyn-de-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

And Joanna Lumley. With Sir Jacob and then Sir Evelyn de Rothschild.  Boycott them

 

actress-joanna-lumley-poses-with-lord-ja

 

 

She's a nasty piece of work. I was at an event where she was. When she was engaging with people she was teeth and smiles and rah fooking rah. When she turned away and thought no one was looking her face was a vile,twisted, angry, hateful, snarling monster.

 

It might have been an off day. But her switch back to miss nice and smiley was well practiced. So I don't think so. She also didn't eat. At all. Even though it was a food event.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, kj35 said:

 she was teeth and smiles and rah fooking rah. When she turned away and thought no one was looking her face was a vile,twisted, angry, hateful, snarling monster.


Talking about teeth and smiles....  they do look like siblings don't they?   uncannily alike - look at the smile lines around their mouths and noses,

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:


Talking about teeth and smiles....  they do look like siblings don't they?   uncannily alike - look at the smile lines around their mouths and noses,

Good grief...hadn't noticed that.  But now you say it. yes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Royal Ascot 2018 - Day 5
ASCOT, ENGLAND - JUNE 23: Dame Helen Mirren DBE and Sir Evelyn De Rothschild greet each other on day 5 of Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse on June 23, 2018 in Ascot, England. (Photo by Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images for Ascot Racecourse)

 

dame-helen-mirren-dbe-and-sir-evelyn-de-

 

Slapper.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...