Real Photo of Tall Grey

That person also made this one. This is something I would make, so I am as in awe as y'all are. 

Angels call greys "trash to be taken out". lol 

3:27 it depicts when they harvest a planet the machines they use to break down the bodies, and what type alien was using the machine to do it??? A GRAY!!!!

The blue cannisters are what they sell, extended life at the cost of harvesting planets. We all know they want that for themselves, and there are no buyers for that type of product in RL.

She goes into the blue pool with gray aged hair and comes out looking 20 again. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you draw a line around what you are seeing? As I'm just seeing ya house 🤔

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ...    It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive

Posted Images

Although, I have never had things go missing from my house, from an early child to about 20 I would have non stop scars from these aliens, so I found a guy who had similar scarring, sometimes new ones daily. A lot of times a daily basis type of thing, and he got a picture of an alien. Here it is. 

I was researching red eyed greys and I found this. They seem be using many different versions or DNA storage data of themselves. They just have a bigger database memory as geneticist. 

Stan Romanek

image.jpg

I mean, those are small eyes. 

Heres one of my photos. 

WIN_20201016_10_22_49_Pro (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

After I was 20 or so, they started using updated nano bot etheric based technology, which through energy work I am able to clear, and its a constant back and forth type of thing. 

I also have been bred at least 4 times, but obviously daily scarring there is more to the story then just 4 babies. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I have a nightmare and wake up. lol I wish I could just have normal things happen, ya know. lol I cant even have normal dreams. lol

One of the forced bred children sends one of his boyfriends to kill me, I survive. 

I am in coma for 7 years, and I am used to breed other kids. 

While in coma I get famous for miracles, and then I wake up, people ask me who I want to talk to while I am all out of it and on pain meds, and I ask for my spiritual twin. The twin flame, who doesn't know me. lol Its kind of awkward. lol Being in coma was so quick over 7 years, that when I woke up I had just been shot it felt like --- so its like they asked me who I want to talk to on my death bed. lol lol :) When I am really out of it btw. Wouldnt happen in RL. lol 

Then people and fans in the media tell me my decision is stupid b/c of politics. lol 

While in coma the personality or person that in dominant is the same personality I would have in Heaven, and can do the more jazzy miracles, and when I woke up after 7 years, my overall persona that I would have in Heaven, was adjusting to my individual reincarnation personality. lol So, thats why I asked that b/c I was fading out of the Heaven persona. (The spirit that has experienced many reincarnations and has that view point). Versus the view point of one reincarnation. 

Edited by MatchaLove

My Ode to Lucifer statement!!!! lol Reposting it here, b/c it is the history of the greys.

Reminds me a bit of that possessed ranch out west with the skin walkers and skin walkers in general.

I am a living witness to the mystery wolf creature (or skin walker as some call it) and what many witnesses of Moth Man and Mystery Wolf say (you will find two or three in the group) is that there was tons of UFO activity in the sky. When I saw the creature, there was lights in the woods on the ground, and non stop UFO's going every direction in the sky.

Moth man is now looking to me like they were trying out new technologies (like the UFO that could look like a car) and new disguises, b/c grey or Zeta sighting (even video footage) vary greatly in what they look like. Down even to the falling of the bridge and hounding residents about it (getting in people's heads), it was all just one experiment. 

The spiritual battle is against reptilians most importantly that have lived underground, but also ZETA greys, and mantids. 

Lucifer was a grey based reptilian more then likely. A little brown looking, but fast forward eons later -- all that was left was a slate looking black eyed suited demonic thing. I dont know why they use lighter looking silicone now. Yeah, the fall of the cloners. 

Copper is the most toxic thing to them, and in ancient times you could find copper on the ground as common as pebbles, before humans starting using it that is. So, the whole place is a prison. lol :) Copper is even a nutrient that we need. 

Well, maybe prison is a harsh word, maybe not for the suffering, but a learning school planet. All school planets have to evolve to join other evolved planets. Thats an important concept to remember when thinking about Lucifer. If you fail, you can become repurposed, its additional reincarnation but elsewhere when more life evolves, how precious it is. Lucifer, did not want that. lol lol In fact, I believe what happened, is that greys just lived very extremely long lives of eons probably, they could reproduce by creating more bodies or babies INSTANTLY -- instant, naturally. Thats what I have heard. So, Lucifer didnt want to die, he suffered very little, mansions, all the love and tender care, and eons latter you have turn in the body, you have to die, its the basics of life, and he went on this rampage like he was Vlad the Impaler but worse. 

My birth father was 50ish when he died, if you can imagine living thousands upon thousands of years, and then going on this bloody rampage b/c you dont want to turn in the dying body. Then he did the worst thing, he joined the reptilians, and it was a done deal, b/c everyone is against the reptilians. 

He knew how life worked and knew what many of the learning school planets were, and he hacked it for some time, and was using it like a farming system along with the reptilians and other lowly beings. Lucifer was even known for going after his own bracket of beings, and is said to have enslaved those who were more powerful then he was. 

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (6).jpg

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (2).jpg

This is photos of the same incident, I had video and apple lives but my phone broke or was broken. Even in the photo below, you see the blue skin on the inside of the window, its going through a screen AND glass. As well as the above pictures that picked up some other dimension or something trying to get through. 

You see a blue sliver of the skin below on the inside part of the white window. Same incident within about the span of 2-10 minutes i'd say. 

You also see the blue between the plant right there, which proves its on the other side of the window outside.

*I did save photos using a roomate's phone, and those are the ones I have, b/c I was right the they would go after the footage. 

blue alien adj.jpg

What ended happening is that I was going through more of the apple lives, and I found the photo below in the non flash part of the apple lives. (it takes 20 photos+ at the same time in order). and I found this of the box incident. Hiding in the dark, and not much longer did my apple Iphone last. it was down to minutes. 

I had to clean the old apartment (I had human stuff to do), and this is zoomed into the small grey's area, and I had plans on viewing the whole thing and even the dark photos, including the tall grey.  So, its that I was about to look at after I was done with my human stuff.

NO MORE IPHONE!!!!

lol lol 

but I do have what I backed up and sent to my email right away. They were blocking my email, even shutting down my internet at night time when these incidents happen, and shutting my camera and video function off and on throughout the days that I was documenting it. Then they just said "fk it" and they took my iphone from me. 

So, this is zoomed into the small grey below, the tall grey's cloaking is behind it, and I was viewing the area without the flash and the photos it took. 

I think this is the second photo, when the greys collapsed into that beam of light and took off. The little one is just like "im moving into the kitchen and waiting" lol.  The audacity. 

Below you see him cloaked, above you see some of him not cloaked so well. 

alien in kitchen.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I can sit back and relax, lol, b/c who made this might want to broad cast to the Chinese Mrs YANG!!!! 

lol Myself, Yang!!!

Sun.

"I've been walking in the, walking in the, walking in the." lol lol 

I would say that thats not good for international and interplanetary relations, but then yet again, the Chinese treat their people like sh!t, and Cain and I (Able) havent been Chinese (Asian) since the dawning of time practically. lol lol Two female twin sisters. 

The sacredness of it all. 

You know why bullying wont work with my ideas?? For one, the ETs who are clearly talking about me in these crop circles might actually show next time, and the point of my post was to TPTB that they can shake in their boots. For two, I actually have been gangstalked and tortured with radiation for over a decade, and I have heard everything under the sun. 

c73cda40b531a290b7f2cac99bd296a3.jpg

1111b169ee57c7c5fb853f4e302fb61d.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

The 5th Month of the Year, I am also known as the 5th Element. 

As above so below, the virus as you will someday understand that needs a bigger antibody. 

The Circle Of Life. Or rather a pretty looking Stonehenge thing. The heart Chakra. 

and yang!!!!!

It seems like they use the same system of 5. It could be a "High Five" of some sorts!!! 

The 4 Elements and Spirit or the 5th Element. lol 

large_thumbnail.jpg

Reconstructions 

reconstruction.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I found some old school material. Aint it the truth though!!!! **My very 1st time seeing this** I would of posted it or been referencing it if I had before. 

http://realitycheck.no-ip.info/library/Giant Collection of UFO eBooks/Who Are the Draconians - Branton.pdf

As Cloners, they use hybrids to infiltrate the planets they have consumed. Earth is where it stops!!!

Very interesting how KARMA is working out, b/c the Angels also use vats on "trash greys". I saw 11:11 today, its going to be a theme for awhile. Confirmation!!!

Above it is something else. Lucifer joined the reptilians and that was the fall of the grey race eons ago, so that sob story no longer works, does it??? 

He also talks about grey hybrids that have infiltrated Area 51 and other areas of our society, calling themselves "black monks".

IMG_20201109_130240.jpg

You cant copy and paste, so I took a picture. The picture is not my work, although I have figured out everything as well. 

http://realitycheck.no-ip.info/

Edited by MatchaLove

I think, it will come out, which type of grey Lucifer has been hiding behind, and its no other then the TALL GREYS!!! Its a hive mind, but specifics and in regards to compartmentalization = who knows what. Who's the mastermind and check mating everyone. They also are weaponized, where a heart or organ is supposed to be, they have weapons. 

Makes sense b/c they consider themselves to be some poshy royals of some sorts. Ego check!! 

This is something I just learned within the week!!!

**You broke my iphone over me getting more precise pictures from the Apple Lives!!**

Pink high heels, do you always read my stuff???? lol 

main alien pic two (2)_LI.jpg

B/c I got this more precise picture of a small grey, and was about to look at the Apple Lives NOT zoomed in. I was looking at the non flash Apple Live photos. (in the dark) I had some errands to take care of, and broken iphone!!! 

Edited by MatchaLove

There is this old footage, b/c a lot was leaked to the public for whatever reason and that could be from good forces as well. but any ways, there is an alien on a stretcher, I looked at the FOOTAGE and found it was an ALIEN retrieving an alien on a stretcher. Got a pic with my phone. BIG NEWS!!! UFO PEOPLE!!!

They thought this footage was so OLD and the alien on the stretcher you cant really see, well they missed THE ALIEN STANDING retrieving the alien on the stretcher!!! COMPLETELY!!!

Hate me or love me, this is a good find!!! lol :)

I think personally, they were hacked, b/c the last couple of years stuff has been surfacing on the internet. Either by Anons or GOOD ETs. Other photos from Roswell are surfacing of the same event. 

IMG_20201109_150602.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

THE REAL DEAL!!!! FOLKS, THE REAL DEAL!!! The latest and greatest from this thread!!! lol I mean, all my stuff is.

Some on the comments are saying that it was US military somewhere. Some say Roswell. 

They thought it was some silly stuff and you could barely make out anything on the stretcher, well, turns out they missed the alien retrieving the body. So, it changes the whole story, dosent it??? Well, I think some were honest about this actually. Someone took footage of it. 

IMG_20201109_152111.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Its worse then I thought people!!!

It appears to be a human being dropped off. *photo coming* of whats on the stretcher.

A human shaped head on a stretcher, while an alien is either giving it or retrieving it. 

This is bigger news then even i thought.

Good eye I have on this thread!!!

IMG_20201109_153521.jpg

What our heads DONT look like is the one standing ABOVE the stretcher!!!

IMG_20201109_150602.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

???

So, its that it has a mouth and eyes, and a really long weird looking hand. I dont know what else it could be. Even though its dressed in black, but we have seen even in the modern age these aliens that dress in black trench coats. 

See the hand?? 

I did see more of what is on the stretcher and it does look like a hybrid of some sorts, who knows. 

IMG_20201109_162121.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

One thing for sure, is that at the end, is you see someone carrying shark looking ribs through the air, you cant really make it all out. Its too low quality. However, back to the stretcher, you see two feet, and then the camera goes up and you see another pair of feet, thus more aliens that were put on the stretcher. 

Thus, what we may have been seeing in the second part of the footage is more aliens being brought to the stretcher. 

Thats the only thing that can be confirmed from this footage, is more feet being put on the stretcher towards the end. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Not going to believe this one, an entity bare foot carrying another entity. 

Unless the army has a knack for walking about barefoot. 

The foot of the black draped person, no shoes on. Why?? and its carrying another entity 

IMG_20201109_170024.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

So, this almost seems like different alien types. You see a hybrid or other type of ET, then you see standard demonic greys. This alien looks different then the first in the footage. 

Look at this photo, he is in the stretcher, now look at the photo from above, he GETS UP!!!

UP OFF THE STRETCHER!!!

Look at the time stamps here, he is down at 21 seconds, and up at 24 seconds. We know they are in bed with reptilians, but I have never seen one with slits before. Unless thats the alien that he was planning on filming?? Or the one that was actually going to bring back the stretcher one. 

From my understanding, we are seeing on film two different types of ETs, and why that is --- is a mystery. 

IMG_20201109_172659.jpg

IMG_20201109_170812.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
5 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

I found some old school material. Aint it the truth though!!!! **My very 1st time seeing this** I would of posted it or been referencing it if I had before. 

http://realitycheck.no-ip.info/library/Giant Collection of UFO eBooks/Who Are the Draconians - Branton.pdf

As Cloners, they use hybrids to infiltrate the planets they have consumed. Earth is where it stops!!!

Very interesting how KARMA is working out, b/c the Angels also use vats on "trash greys". I saw 11:11 today, its going to be a theme for awhile. Confirmation!!!

Above it is something else. Lucifer joined the reptilians and that was the fall of the grey race eons ago, so that sob story no longer works, does it??? 

He also talks about grey hybrids that have infiltrated Area 51 and other areas of our society, calling themselves "black monks".

IMG_20201109_130240.jpg

You cant copy and paste, so I took a picture. The picture is not my work, although I have figured out everything as well. 

http://realitycheck.no-ip.info/

Anywho, got side tracked a little. 

bump.

Many saying we are a source of food, drugs, and etheric energy. 

its 3 ways, and thats when you start thinking about the situation clearly. 

In fact, the Matrix, what the GOOD SIDE is here to prevent -- which ends sadly in extinction, does not show or explain their need for etheric energy as well. Thats how important a soul is, and its effect on the body matrix when that is compromised as well. They cant put a band aid on that any more. It stops with Earth. For those thinking about selling out, dont waste your time -- b/c they dont own a single blade of grass here. 

The level of the missing is not accurate and is widely covered up. 

The Bible community needs to expand their Horizons to whom Lucifer really is.

The UFO community needs to expand their horizons beyond ETs that are parasites. 

Theres more out there and there is better to look forward to. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I will be doing my greatest work yet, I will be going after every business and every person in CT that has hurt me personally so that consumers can consider that when supporting a business. 

Not that there are that many normal people left in CT, but I figure for the ones that do. 

We can start with Jews and Catholics b/c they never liked me off the back from birth and are in on it, and know who I am. These arent religions they are scams for the most part. There are countries with devout Catholics, where English spoken you will find little to none. You know what being Catholic means in English countries?? Your a new Luciferian. Your always going to make problems for others and never bring solutions to the table, for the most part. 

Dried up and washed out, and you know what --- considering the thread --- they didnt try to save you, they tried to kill you. Every step of my journey, and you know what??? Its pay back time!!!

The good news is that the greys are finally done with. 

Thats the good news.

Brittany, DIVENELY CROWNED Ruler of Earth, Out!!!

Aka Magdalene. 

AKA YANG!

Edited by MatchaLove

I will start from the localized stuff to the worst of it coming from TPTB!!!! 

TBC

If you think its bad now, too bad. Wait until I get to Heaven, not saying when that is, and I am using 100% of what I got. lol You will be so burnt, you wont make it to the hills, let alone mountains. 

**MISS YANG** By the fire pit!!! 

It better be organic!!! lol lol 

e3cbc5b3d9231681f962f833fbb9dc82.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove