Real Photo of Tall Grey

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you draw a line around what you are seeing? As I'm just seeing ya house 🤔

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ...    It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, wideawake said:

Better have humor than rants I guess

I am not letting people get away with any thing!! Sorry. 

The worst of it!!!!

NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (6).jpg

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (2).jpg

WIN_20201016_10_22_49_Pro (2).jpg

From the blue window incident, another photo of it.

blue alien adj.jpg

main alien pic two.jpg

another one (3)_LI.jpg

alien in kitchen.jpg

main alien pic two (2)_LI.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Ain't nobody bringing us down, down, down, down, down, down
They could try but we're gonna wear the crown
You could go another round
Round, round, round, round, round, round
Wish you luck, but you're not bringing us down

Like they dont know anything!!!! Fortnite I believe promoted this song!!!

The spiritual war!

Not even the ice berg to how bad it is!!!!

Whoever this lady is, she is just one person to a whole group of rabies virus infected hordes!!!!

How hard has your life been??

Dont beg for scraps!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

So, lots of activity last night. I have some others as well. 

The first one looks like one of the original alien pictures as it morphs and takes off in a beam.

So, at 6am I saw astrally or that state where you are awake and not awake (when you see something right before you wake up), a giant jelly. Massive, 16 feet tall about 4 or 5 feet thick. These happened during the night!!!

Like a giant grey barrel jelly fish, no lie!!!!

bbeam1.jpg

*This one has a small and large one* Just lots of paranormal activity shall I call it last night!!! Many more then what the photos show. I have some more beam photos too!!!

beam2.jpg

bean3.jpg

Original alien photo!!!! 2nd one. 

44444 (2).jpg

An ocean living jellyfish, but this one was bigger then this guy bellow!!

It also appears to have had ruffles on the head area as well, was not transparent, and the ruffles almost looked like it was more condensed. 

TELEMMGLPICT000203852530_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqeYLKJ8VKTFmOi0fXuE_Kvaw4yhernBy1K1Ej696TYGM.jpeg

Picture one of the original alien photo!!!

main alien pic two.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I have been looking around the internet, supposedly Roswell and Area 51 footage and pictures made its way to the internet. I dont know how, they can't be proved per se b/c you know those workers are long eaten. 

So, the photos of the Roswell aliens they all have 3 toes, but they look more like a human/grey hybrid to be honest b/c the toes are very familiar.

A full blooded one will have dinosaur looking feet. 

I am starting to think those supposed aliens from Roswell were in fact just human hybrids. Them aint no birdie feet. lol lol The rib cage and the 3 human looking toes I mean, I am no paleontologist, lol. 

Tall greys come out of their holes only to feed, and they dont go far. So, its time to start matching alien sightings to where their holes are. 

The delicacy that they like is brain. Human brain. Flesh is one thing, a lot of it is etheric energy feeding. They need both!! Who knows if animal mutilations have anything to do with this as well. 

59773481797__E73ABAF8-EA53-4134-A530-924A5A8DFE7E.jpg

Justice the deer says!!! Solved the mystery. Look at that claw hand, and look at my picture of the dinosaur foot imprint. A full bloodied alien is not going to have human looking toes, at least of this alien type. Like Roswell pictures I have seen surfaced onto the internet. 

They are being caught on these cams all over the USA. 

pea-ridge-deer-cam-ghost-02.jpg

So, look at my pictures, and look where this other sighting's alien video/picture. I bet many have wondered why the alien was low like that on the window maybe its skeptical to some that an alien would do that. Would need to do that rather. Kind of like on all fours which is weird. They do that to spy on people!!!! 

alien-encounter.jpg

One of the 6 photos of my incident, and notice its a similar window size and the same level this alien was spying at the people. Now, my incident b/c of my ESP, they were up to no good and I have spiritual defenses for that. Violent!!! Who knows if b/c they had good footage and maybe guns that saved their lives.

blue alien adj.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Also note, this was taken via apple live, the photos after the flash in the dark.

It was in the same group with a tall grey, the most infamous type of grey. 

So, interestingly enough, I wonder the guys that were camping that were tortured terribly, were seen with a grey that is around tall greys all the time. 

They have technology that wouldnt require torture, so why did they torture the guys???

All these virus infected people, and who's idea was it (hive mind) to torture me for over a decade???

Their depiction/drawing of the incident sure looks like this one, doesn't it?? 

Edited by MatchaLove

So, my encounter with a small grey that I have talked about for nearly 2 decades when I was a kid, I have said its skin was almost white, and its head big and its eyes bigger then most depictions or drawings. Very short!! Very white, very large eyes.

So, turns out, the guy who inspired that famous alien movie called the aliens "fetal aliens". So, like a ultra sound light skin, large eyes. All mammals are like this. Even birds and reptiles. 

So, Hollywood wrote the script as a brown alien to completely omit what FETUS' meant. As if they were trying to cover something up. 

Much worse and more deadly then they look. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Usually I can sleep thru it, but creepy looking grey creepin right before I woke up.

One with long hands and arms and creepin ugly. 

Started taking pictures.

bbbbbbeam.jpg

More streaks, the square is accounted for.

bbeammm.jpg

like these beams when they move really fast. from early Oct.

44444 (2).jpg

44444.jpg

this was taken a second before the one above showing the gray taking off that fast. I didnt notice the tall grey until after I took the photo and was looking at it later on. I visually saw the short grey as well, the cloaking device was really sketchy to say the least. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Wait until my people, you know other ET's (not including the parasite aliens) tell you, if you dont give her provisions we will. HAHA!!!!

Haters didnt see this coming!!!! You treated me so poorly and now its all out in the open!!!!

Now, its not so "cool" being a hater, is it??? Sitting there doing what they do, knowing who I am, and half the punks pretend to be good by going to church. 

The front row seat in the front row in the FREAK SHOW, was saved for Magdalen. 

These parasite aliens cant even get what they want, what makes you think I am going to give it to you with the bullying your paid to do. A lot of it is rabies virus style possession. 

Edited by MatchaLove

You tried to put a trade block on MY PLANET (literally not figuratively -- figure it out) on behalf on the reptilian and grey hybrids. So, thousands of these so called good supposed humans that are supposed to be good honest people, are actually these occultist hybrids. Now, not all of them are hybrids.

But they all point the finger at me. Then they the whole plan was to harvest the whole planet!!! Get you all killed. 

Well, trying to wage war with the Universe is quite a mistake. 

Since I am the baby SUN SPIRIT put her as Guardian, Magdalen, meaning I am part FAE, I am finally out and being honest about what has been going on. I didnt want to b/c its not believable AND was clinging on to what privacy I had left, but on the old forum I used to leave Easter eggs like "first and last".

I am just one LADY. Fae lady. but one none the less.

PewDiePie once was laughing about in many of his videos 'Who has a spare battery"??? One of my nicknames. Hes just one of millions of them. WAKE UP!!!

The top Luciferian LATINO once had his people gangstalk stalk me and sing the lion king in addition to that. I mean, I used to feel awful about it b/c I couldnt talk about it and its not believable. 

I am here b/c if they could try to buy you with money, they would. Its not how it works here on Earth!!!! I own everything, and it dosent work that way, so I am here to erase the damage that they are doing!!!

By the the time I was 18ish, I had learned enough about spiritual practices that I would not date or be around "dark souls" I called them --- didnt call them sell outs or possessed, just rather called them dark souls. So, the marriage tactic fell through, and they have been upset since then. Trying to force me.

I am just here to CHEW BUBBLEGUM and KICK SOME BUTT!!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

My next post!!! LOL!!!! :)

I wasnt going to post this b/c it was too blurry. You can see what looks like one of them hiding under the bed. You can see the BLUE GLOW that they have been known for in my incidents.

What ended happening is that I almost dropped my phone and the flash took when it was looking at a different direction, but the actual photo took of when it was looking under the bed before I almost dropped it. I have had this happen a few times with this camera where the flash takes and it takes photo from moments before. If you get what I mean, seconds before.

When I have been looking at this photo, it didnt look like the direction of the flash, and I disregarded for a few days.

Its blurry but its emitting that blue glow, probably a very TOXIC radiation glow this kind, thats what what tells me it is what it looks like. Now looking at it.

You see the legs of one of the night stands and thats the only thing that could be. 

mysterrryyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

For those that dont know, the blue window incident.

Another photo of the incident, they broke iphone which is a story in of itself, but this is what I have left. When I initially saw this photo in the video, I stopped it and took a picture of it with my roommates phone. All pictures were either backed up by the phone or the laptop. If I had waited a couple days, I could of lost everything.

Even in the photo below, there is a sliver of the blue skin on this side of the window, but its obviously behind the plant on the outside of the window!!!

It can be blurry and not perfect but you can't explain why that skin is BOTH on the outside and inside (trying but failing to make its way in).  Its going through a screen and a solid glass window!!!

blue alien adj.jpg

Been searching for the best photo of the blue glow on the TV, I had two. Its bright in the 1st one. The glow from the window was so bright that it was reflecting blue on the TV some 15 feet away or so. The TV, I did a little experiment not to sound repetitive, and it dosent even detect the light of the porch lights, so in comparison this was a bright bright light it was emitting. (they weren't on during this incident obviously)

blue TV BEST BEST.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

If y'all dont stop with your games, to the TPTB and to whom the shoe freaking fits, I am calling for a sit down Q/A with my people (Non parasite aliens) that we can have broad casted on live TV. WORLDWIDE international!!!! China wont even be able to block it!!! 

So, I suggest you get your sh!t together. 

Not going to mess with my job and my money ever again, I tell you what!!!! B/c YOU will be in that interview. Back the f'k down, and walk away!!!!!

They will tell all the dirty laundry. I am part FAE so thats pretty high in the TOTEM!!! I am the baby sun spirit, not the baby moon spirit (you dont have to hate on him -- he is on his own learning path). I do find his resemblance to the Mona Lisa, kind of funny!!!! lol lol :) I am not Cain. 

So, dont play with me no more. 

The HEAD CROWN makes those decisions, that would be me, and if I want to sit down and have a Q/A, I will, and I will make sure China gets it too!!!! YANG TIME!!! China will get that!! lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

So, (went to look) it wasn't the nightstand, its a black platform for the bed, and the black continues (as YOU SHOUD SEE) but there is this entity emitting a blue glow in front of the black bed platform. So, you see one of the legs of the black platform, but there is literally nothing under bed yet, and you should see the rest of the black platform in the photo, but again there is an entity blocking it.

The flash is already making the rug the tan color, so the blue is what is reflecting off from the entity. 

mysterrryyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Interesting that this new hurricane is called "Zeta". Before the grey term was ever used they were referred to as Zeta Reticuli. 

I am not saying it is anything, now. Not saying that.

Yet, that is how the media works to hide a story if they wanted. Get it??  ZETA storm lands on the ground. 

For those that directly treated like trash for over the last decade, you wont have anything to say to me. Might as well start now!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

I think a good race of aliens is trying to communicate (they left an E and a SQUARE and in other photos other things NOT the bad one in the photo they are stupid), and I was researching some of my observences and before those photos, that thing. Which you DO get creepy bad bad vibes off from it like really bad really creepy.

another one I over looked

Thats not two pillows.

Trying to dodge the camera to go into the SAME SPOT UNDER THE BED IN THE SAME POSITION!!! 

IMG_20201019_035354_2.jpg

crazzzzy.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Why the interest in the good ones, well take a look!!!

Well, hopefully they are good ones!! lol They left E and Square, for E=MC2 Everything equals Magdalen over Christ. I appreciate good Easter Eggs! They have been leaving square patterns in many of the photos!
Explain that!!!

Thats right, you cant!!! lol

transppppppp.jpg

Its not a special phone. Its a cheap one I got after my iphone was broken unjustly. I dont have photoshop. So, I wonder what the heck this is. Its like messages.

wwwtf.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Giant Jelly or tall grey in the middle, will get a less dark one. Just to get it on the internet.

I noticed a perfect curve going slightly over the top part of the door and it was just a big head.

Reiki talk, I could sense good protective Spirits in front of the dresser, so I knew they were there for a reason. So, I simply looked left or right b/c the dresser is center.

The black one was too creepy for me, so I had to get a few post on here just because. Last picks, lol. I dont like scrolling over that black head right next to where I was sleeping. Creeps me out!!! Give me some space!!

IMG_20201027_041924 (3).jpg

InkedIMG_20201027_041924 (3)_LI.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I am not here to caste blame on the misled and broken. 

Yet, I wont waste my time, unless its top dogs that want to be in that interview that will be aired in China too, pointing my finger. That wont let you heal, but when PewDiePie was chiming in after all the radiation torture and gangstalking (in my lie) ---- in many of his videos "who has a spare battery???" It would be an inside joke to Luciferians. To 60 million followers, and I can say that he is the poster child of how massive the gangstalking is of myself. You can walk away and heal, or you can also become poster childs of what is wrong with society. 

I've never willingly as an Anon lied about anything, so my story is legit, and people will know in the future.

OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

"Who has a spare battery". 

HAHA (Its a Luciferian joke)

Me being the (baby) sun (sun spirits generate massive power), not the moon spirit. (that were made for Earth.) I am not expecting anyone to believe my claims, b/c my people will take my story to the future, and settle dirt. Whoever this is, whomever you believe it is, you have PewDiePie who view the most integral person of history as a mere SPARE BATTERY to be abused tortured with radiation, gangstalked, and slandered!!! Its that there is something wrong with. 

Edited by MatchaLove

For those that dont know, why my story will be well told in the future even when people try to cover it up here. ET's (non parasite aliens) can live 500 years plus, and how many are going to be around 100 years from now?? 200??? 300??? 400??? 450???

So, it will be well repeated!!! I have no concerns there. 

It may be the BIGGEST story they have to tell, "oh I met her!!!" 200-400 years from now!! lol jk We is that rare though!! Rarer then diamonds!

Edited by MatchaLove
On 10/27/2020 at 6:52 PM, MatchaLove said:

So, my encounter with a small grey that I have talked about for nearly 2 decades when I was a kid, I have said its skin was almost white, and its head big and its eyes bigger then most depictions or drawings. Very short!! Very white, very large eyes.

So, turns out, the guy who inspired that famous alien movie called the aliens "fetal aliens". So, like a ultra sound light skin, large eyes. All mammals are like this. Even birds and reptiles. 

So, Hollywood wrote the script as a brown alien to completely omit what FETUS' meant. As if they were trying to cover something up. 

Much worse and more deadly then they look. 

So, Hollywood like a lot of things they have done, covered up the depictions that the guy who inspired "Fire in the Sky" called "fetus aliens" so, very large heads, almost WHITE skin, and very large eyes "bigger then the descriptions and depictions of greys". Is what I have been saying for nearly 2 decades!!! Like he said better, like a fetus.

Interesting enough, Hollywood tried to cover up the testimony and purposely made a brown colored entity to cover up the white one b/c someone who reviews such movies for Hollywood was probably like "they cant do that" in 1993. 

He's calling for the movie to be remade. Now, the difference between sci-fi and an actually recorded survivor of an abduction, is that they dont want to show entities in the likeness and it proves something science-fiction dosent prove.

Now, these are multi-dimensional parasites not ETs as far as living is concerned. Along side there being parallel universes and them spreading in Astral. A lot of it is astral, and they grow like a black mold!!!! Like a virus, which requires a bigger antibody. 

They try to waltz in like small little blobs of nothing an inch or so large, and then have grown into an infestation of occult activity and outgrowth. 

FETUS aliens I suspected are the air force of the greys, and greys are such a parasite race, that those that have not read any Pleiadean channeling or accounts of them, really have had no contact with what a REAL ET is like. These are parasites, like I have said before, tape worm might kill your dog but it aint going to eat your child, force breed children, and torture people in abduction. *** Lets not get into body snatching***

***Talking about the groupies in the UFO community that can't expand their horizons off aliens being only greys. Ya know what I mean?? 

The toxic radiation glow of the worst kind of grey b/c they have to live in the darkest and most vile of radiation conditions. Who knows if they even made big radiation disasters so they can grow, thats why its a huge plan not to get rid of the general population with nukes, but to make it so they can grow in the radiation and have a more modified slave group underneath. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Okay children, its class.

What does a virus do?

It tries to take over the hoste. (aka Earth)

I guess the details are extra. 

The crop circle sighting myself, mway. lol I am the sun spirit made for Earth, NOT the moon spirit. YIN/YANG. And there you have it, an antibody attacking a parasite. Rather, digesting it, good news!!!! 

Not as mean as the nickname "spare battery" MAY is the 5th month. THE FIFTH ELEMENT!!! MYSELF. BRITTANY. 

They use the nickname 5 all the time, as well as others. Good beings use this reference too!!!

I am unemployed again b/c of gangstalking and the stress related to over a decade of radiation and harassment. Still in the ring!!! IS THE CIRCLE ITSELF!!!! 

1111b169ee57c7c5fb853f4e302fb61d.jpg

A comment I wrote on youtube to some unsuspecting eyes on a tarot video. lol Bet she didnt believe me. lol

I am coming out b/c I was cornered by Luciferians and had no other choice but to talk about what they have been doing to me. I enjoyed what was left of my privacy, and I have an unbelievable story to tell so I have indeed been keeping it to myself. I am just a famous reincarnation, and millions of them torture me. So, its a widespread scale. I was just born this way. So, justice is coming Spirit says. If they want to be petty, they will be doing it out in the open for everyone to see. Kindness nor patience is weakness, and I am putting my foot down. I am not Buddha, lol, just a big fan of his work for the liberation. Narrows down the list. lol I only have billions of ET's that can confirm my story many that will be alive to tell my story CORRECTLY for 100s of years to come even if they cover it up. (longer lifespans) Non parasite ones that we have here on Earth abusing us and their hordes/cultist (aka Luciferians). That cycle has come to and end, and they arent going to torture me to attempt to get what they want from me. Its time to bring my story to the space age, as the only reason I am here, is to MAKE SURE THAT HAPPENS!!! Despite hordes of Luciferians, abusers waiting at every step, no friends that they havent slandered or taken from me, little family,, AND I AM STILL HERE TO ACCOMPLISH MY MISSION.

Not one friend nor one acquaintance they haven't gotten to, and they have gotten to some of my family as well. Countless coworkers have been bought just to say that I do little work and dont ever help the team, and to do worse things. 

Ain't no one is playing with these Luciferians any more!!! They can make crop circles that big, they can do much more. I am pretty sure we can get that broad caste in both China and North Korea. lol lol jk

c73cda40b531a290b7f2cac99bd296a3.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove