Real Photo of Tall Grey

Now, I will accept criticism especially for my other claims, but I wont accept claims for this photo "I cant see it", b/c you very well  know if I had snapped a picture of a ghost but they were human figures that looked like that, it would be good hard solid evidence. Here its just their cloaking device not properly matching with the wall color behind them. 

Plus, from the rest of the 19 photos I found before and after the flash (which was dim lighting), I found the guy below. 

There's no "I dont see the ghostly figures" when obviously standing right there. I will accept other kinds of criticism. 

No one knows what a tall grey's head really looks like, and if I was faking this I would pick a more standard looking grey. 

Even standard tall grey head depictions, I assume if this was faked it would be based off from, are smaller then this head that is shown. Its a huge head, I measured it at one point in the OP pages. I am going to re-measure to make sure on this. 

main alien pic two.jpg

When the little one moved from right to left. 

WIN_20201016_10_22_49_Pro (2).jpg

I saw the little one making its way around the box. It was a little more multi-color then what the photo looks like. I never saw the tall grey at all until afterwards. Tall greys for whatever reason when they are around you see much larger beads of light on the top of their heads. So, like little diamonds shinning or something. 

main alien pic two (11).jpg

main alien pic two (11)_LI.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you draw a line around what you are seeing? As I'm just seeing ya house 🤔

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ...    It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive

Posted Images

Now, Stargate SG1, which if you want to understand what the parasite races do to others, then its best to understand the Go'uld of Stargate SG1. Watch the movie if you want a quick explanation. What does that have to do with anything?? Well, people telling the truth thru media. 

Now, being who I have said I am, if it is true, I am Fae based. In Stargate SG1 they mention a reclusive race thats very secretive, they look like hippies, that are Fae based creatures. Maybe even the oldest. You would have to be Fae based to be of substance and be the actual oldest, but they were well hunted. Thus, they had to hide.

And I am saying thats what the Annunaki have done with their gangstalking Area 51 freaks of nature that have spilled out of the place by millions now. What they do you wouldnt even believe b/c you wouldnt understand how badly they could treat someone like that. 

What ever their claims, well excuses for harassing me, it has everything to do with parasite's hunt for the Fae. 

I am whatever I say I am, if I wasnt then why would I say I am. lol 

There are other people claiming to be me, or think I am the one with the datcha. Nope!!! lol :) That is why they were warned not to come around me any more, that there would be pictures, and they still came around. Repeatedly. 

That, I do have proof of. 

The whole thing was their fault, and they punished me by breaking my iphone to cover up more easter eggs that were in the photos and videos.

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, you all know the biggest occultist joke of all time.

"Leave to Caesar, what is to Caesar'. 

I dont ever remember being male. I have a brief memory of Octavia (I think her name was) in that time period. Nothing else. 

Who knows if its an actual quote or not in the first place. lol lol :) 

Its SOP, standard operational procedure, I am always female genetically speaking. As far as containing the fire energy like Brigid. 

The point is, that the parasite races of DIVINE lineage being hunted and hurt by the parasite races. The Easter Eggs I have on Lucifer, is that he knew that planets were evolving and were like learning schools, and he vowed to make sure those planets would suffer and not evolve or learn.  

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, for those that have read it, my privacy and private nature has always been important to me. I was not going to come out as Magdalen at all. I was going to let people still go along with their question marks. Including Emanuel with his Datcha watching the moon shine on dark nights. I guess he dosent need to. lol Twiddling his thumbs and getting ready for another offering of produce. lol lol lol :) lol He dosent want datcha produce, he wants his people ALIVE, HIS SHEEP ALIVE. and Edmund with his fried chicken and watermelon. lol lol :) Good one, right? Can't use that one often. lol :) Yet, my gangstalking become so epic and out of control in the state of CT from occultist, that I had to come out.

I mean, its out of control. 1000s of people have awful untrue things to say about me, they point fingers at me, I recently talked about what happened in Manchester, CT. I go to Manchester about once a year and dozens of gangstalkers were at work between just TWO STORES!! Other occultist know whats going on in a given situation, but normal people in CT -- could you imagine almost every store that I have been in -- and normal other shoppers -- "think, oh she's crazy or bad", etc. 

all that and I stay indoors all the time and havent had a close friend since about 19 years old. 13 years ago. lol lol 

1000s of CT residents can be caught with phone text records, emails, and phone calls with my name in it. My last job, I was offered a full time position bc the area I was trained for needed more coverage, by the food service manager and the manager underneath him. Both said I lied about it, and made it into a whole ordeal. Then dealing with normal slander and lies that come from the snakes, they would own me if that sh!t was true -- and its not. Probably jealous that I am so good!!! They kept the girl that wasnt smart enough to rotate food and was keeping things 2 sometimes 3 weeks after the expiration date. and they last 4 days. 

Then there is something wrong with that picture. 

This parasite is deadly and its been lying to you. If it was lawful by any means to buy you with money and consume you -- they would have --- but there are protections in place. They even put their face on the American dollar bill. 

0_THP_CHP_010818SLUG_3535JPG.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

For those that understand my inside jokes and references.

"I am going to force breed her, and I am going to give the baby boy a name that says he has everything to do with me, and nothing to do with her/good".

What name was that??? 

They are right, everyone from the Angels to the Pleiadeans say he can't be cured. Of the virus. 

"Leave to me, what is my own." 

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (6).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

For those that hate non fiction or real life portrayed in the media and movies. 

Well, I have heard enough references to a "man of war" or a slug like creature then I can possibly deal with in a given lifetime. **For those that dont know, I have been warned all the time about these giant blue slug creatures from higher dimensionals. One in particular that is called "Apocalypton." So much so, if I see a slug, sea worm, or man of war looking jelly --- i completely flinch. It freaks me out and I go on all system alerts. 

Now, it turns out that the greys are indeed some worm like creature. 

Its Stargate the movie that brought forth the very real concept of parasites within parasites. So, Lucifer as portrayed in Stargate (the one they blow up lol) using a parasite to then be a parasite to human hoste. I mean, this is also something sadly that has been going on. In real life however, there are countless parasites within parasites. So much so even, that the whole parasite system has now thrived on, you guessed it, or been reduced to --- a virus. A hive but also a virus. 

Now, for those familiar with Stargate the movie and or Stargate SG1, how can you make that up??

Heaven said Apocalypton is center stage here. That name means what it says. 

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Watching the presidential debates. Found something interesting off Biden.

2 Eye balls in one eye. A slit and an eye ball. 

How is it possible for one human eye to stretch that far???

If only I had a job I wouldnt have this much time on my hands!!!!! lol Its true!! (of no fault of my own)

I was really looking for a reptile tongue, got up to when Trump wins the argument on insurance coverage and policy. Others might want to try to look too!!!

IMG_20201022_215406.jpg

IMG_20201022_215242.jpg

It keeps on happening. 

IMG_20201022_222007.jpg

Again.

IMG_20201022_221647.jpg

Again again.

The fake pupil in the right eye goes over the skin where again, its not supposed to be. Can't be explained. Why is your pupil on your eye lid, that makes all the sense!!!!

IMG_20201022_220327.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

So, the only other person who has frequently been involved in drawings and paintings of these blue entities, many probably depictions of grey hybrids, is Podesta and the art scene friends and politicians.

I personally talked about the blue hybrids on the old forum being the ones who impregnated females. Its NOT a new thing. Hinting at the fact you cant take a pure grey and directly cross it, they have hybrid breeders that make the one's that live amongst us already. 

So convenient, right?? What I mean by that is that 1997 call from a former Area 51 employee saying just that, that the government was taken over. So, here you have Podesta and his politician friends and the art scene in DC, all directly related to the grey hybrid NWO agenda, so interesting isnt it??? That its proving that 1997 call thats trending right now amongst Anons, which stated that the vast majority of the government is taken over. 

So convenient too then, of the photos of Biden above, isnt it???

Edited by MatchaLove

Thats nothing, I know a "Harris" and wait until I get really good video footage HD of him shapeshfting. 

Someone I know ex boyfriend is trying to come back around. The one that I would complain smelled like reptilians on the old forum. The rotting flesh of humans. Can't remake the smell. 

Same family line!!!!! Apple's don't fall far in her family. 

The Spiritual War isnt just a "spiritual war". It's humans against non humans!!!! The fight for God is against the reptilian/grey demonic genetic lines!!!!

This Harris I have caught watching black net material, weird stuff they could not possibly ever make -- at least from the other room the audio of it. Rewinding torture scenes and re-watching them for hours on end. 1 to 2 hours rewinding the same scene of below age females screaming bloody murder, what normal person does this?? Its just a 2 minute scene, and your on your second hour rewinding it and playing it. WTF!!!! Plus, a horror and murder watching/violence addict. Like all reptiles they hide behind preexisting human family lines, well everything we have built to be honest. I would stay away from a black Harris, bottom line. I think sell out black lines are more rare. All Thulle were black at one point, so prob more original. Just saying even the whitest reptilian lines are based on black reptilian hybrid lines. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Depending on where this all goes, I might bring that Harris to court over a voyeurism (I believe it is called) against a minor. 

Its defiantly illegal when you do it to a minor. 

Bad blood for sure!!!

I am going for the emotional trauma of it all, b/c he has played the part as the "good guy" and how he did nothing wrong for me to be upset with him all these years. The emotional distress of my mom not believing me, like a lot of women do -- choosing their boyfriends over their children. Having to clean up, do laundry, and be a maid for this man for over 15 years. A lot of time with a happy face.

I am pressing charges!!!!!  I was only 15!!!! Voyeurism is a hard claim, but voyeurism against a minor is sure to do something. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Not that I would win against a reptile in court. 

I live in the Luciferian swamped state of CT in the USA.

My name is Brittany!!!!

Get to know America a little better. Get to know Magdalene. lol lol

It takes away the power that Luciferians have had to isolate me and abuse me. 

It also takes away to their privacy and secrets. Karma. lol I dont want my name to be out there, but they just dont stop. Like I am Cardi listen to "the grind dont stop" times one million + times. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

Like all of this, and no one in the military in my area is willing to investigate it, talk about us being in question of the intentions of the military after the aliens spilled out of the government and swarmed the military ranks. 

*crickets*

Theres the answer to our question of how bad it is in comparison to the 1997 frantic call from the Area 51 previous employee.. These people would kill you and get you killed!!! They dont care about the fate humanity they just want to line their pockets with money. Thats all many of them care about. Good thing there is some LADY!

So, aliens can just terrorize humanity and there is no one human left in the government and the military in addition to that to investigate it???? Defiantly not in CT, thats not their best interest in mind. Thats how bad it is here in CT!!!! When they do send people at you in the state of CT, its to gangstalk you. 

The state of CT's response, not the slightest concerned b/c they are involved in so much in regard to covering up ETs, hybrids, and UFOs!!!! They worked hard in the MIB era to cover up the UFO activity here, the most in the USA. Its been hushed and thrown under the rug. 

Never in any of the military's or government's investigations regarding ETs and UFOs seems to have been done for the betterment of humanity. 

WIN_20201016_10_22_49_Pro (2).jpg

WIN_20201016_09_31_32_Pro (3).jpg

WIN_20201016_09_31_32_Pro (3).jpg

another one (3)_LI.jpg

alien in kitchen.jpg

main alien pic two (2)_LI.jpg

main alien pic two.jpg

blue alien adj.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

The head honcho's main name is called Apocalyton compared to a "man of war". AKA the destroyer of worlds.

Then a regular tall grey, is compared to the sea worms that imbed themselves into coral and they look like trees or coral themselves but they are indeed worms that ONLY COME OUT TO FEED!!! They pop out of the coral (ground) just to feed. Thus, they LOOK like normal entities or bodies, but are just worms!!!!

For those that know symbolism, in the Kabballah another name for a human body is a "TREE". So, they look like TREES or bodies but are really like worms shown below. 

I am skeptical that the man caught using holographic technology to cover up his shifting, is going to help with an alien worm parasite problem. I am skeptical of the intentions of politicians especially career politicians that have been manipulating people for decades upon decades. 

Without any help, they would of divided and conquered humanity into extinction. As if petty dramas and lackies from hollywood and other divisions is worth more then your ability to exist. It was a highway paved to extinction. Good thing Heaven had other plans. 

CT's biggest secret, is that they have been hiding me, isolating me, and abusing me to give them the crown, suicide myself and or give in. Let alone a whole bunch of cocky aliens and hybrid programs too far up the a$$ to count the constipation pills. 

I am not Cain like the OTHER (reliability of the baby moon spirit with his overly large datcha trying to offer more produce I assume when you know HE wants his sheep to SURVIVE, veggies in your datcha are not going to do that, HE WANTS HIS SHEEP), I am Magdalen. I am am here to prevent extinction. 

The name of my current reincarnation is Brittany!!! I had no plans on coming out with the truth b/c I value privacy, but since I have had my privacy taken away from me and I want you to witness the level of Luciferians in society, I had to come out!!!!!

I told them, many witnessed it "prove me right, prove me wrong" they responded with more intensity. So, let everyone know me --- and we will see what type of petty and illegal things you have to say. I have backup, illegal slander is illegal slander. Abuse is abuse, and harassment is harassment. 

Its that they would try to buy all humanity, they have enough money, and do it that way. Thats not how it is done on Earth, there is a crown and the one who bears the inheritance. If you think Cain is me, sorry, thats not the truth. I tell the story of how all women are in general caste aside in history and their hard work taken for granted. Evolve and survive to make it to the space age. 

download (3).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, what makes me different then other claims of Magdalene, the baby sun (NOT MOON) spirit? 

Well, let me put in through honestly. 

All that these secret societies have done is be in bed with parasite aliens, not technically living so you cant call them ET's. Thats a bracket for the living. Parasite being greys, reptilians, carians, mantids, etc.

Now, there are billions of other beings out there. Living ones, and you know who I am to them??? Not a dogma ridden spiritual figure, I am a historical figure like Harriet but bigger. One that has always reincarnated as the best version of themselves, always in a female body b/c as far as it stands there is no perfect version of a man, thats for evolution down the road. 

I have backup. Lots of it. You better start with your apologies to these people for disrespecting their history books!!! I mean, with all the torture, harassment, and slander from these Luciferians I have endured, as well as the ones I never met that want to make a mockery out of what is good -- in all forms of media. 

Its very likely the hybrid-grey clans of Judaism got their hands on ancient prophesy (like how the story of Cain and Able which happened in ancient Asia between two female twins is really old and was past down, so instead of that they got their hands on ancient prophesy as well), but it was just an old prophesy. 

I have a Heavenly Mother and a Father and also Grandmother (like Native Americans would say the Grandmother Spirit) as far as lineage is concerned, and I got backup!!! 

Edited by MatchaLove

The most violent to ideas such as this, are in fact hybrid greys and reptilians hiding behind religion, when the spiritual war is against them in the first place. They Live characters hiding behind human religion. 

The same people that would be abusing and slandering me any ways. 

The most I made in CT, they can view my records themselves, that the Luciferians have allowed me to make. ALLOWED ME TO MAKE. Is about 4,000 to 12,000 A YEAR. A year. I survived 8 months of Fedex and I can do everything else much faster. I left b/c of gangstalking, but for those that dont know about packing culture -- they dont keep any HUMAN that long that dosent work HARD. 

The last job, 2 managers offered me full time, then they said that I lied about it. They nickel and dime, nickel and dime. Let alone the gangstalking, bullying, slander. They picked the lady that would use food for prepared meals (we cook from scratch) 3 weeks after expiration. Everything only last 4 days!!!! They been had picked her, but then this new girl got a FT position after they offered me one then said I lied about it. That one didnt know anything about our work, and was cooking burgers on the grill area raw. 

I guess we can say about all of that "you get what you pay for". 

This is just the iceberg of how bad CT residents are treated as far as pay and jobs. We have rich people moving into CT from NYC by the thousands since covid-19 b/c they can afford it. Wait for more crisis actors!!! They wont fit in any ways in upstate NY where its all farm land and nature. "Yes, maam, no maam". Not about that attitude. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Yup! Both CA, NJ, and CT are becoming joke Luciferian states. Not that they dont exist in other states but its the worse. The fact that they had to hide the level of UFO activity when we had the most in the USA, is another ponzi scheme in itself. While they suspiciously let NM get that top spot and CT was hushed, it was just to hide everything else. You know who gets the good  jobs??? Hybrids and sell outs, not your human behind!!! Get with the program. 

Dont sell out. Dont do it!!!! 

Why? B/c your soul is what animates your body. Its scheme for more bodies. Pod people style.

*I had to put them in their place b/c they dont own anything they can't make those decisions.*** Get used to it!!!**👑** 

Edited by MatchaLove
2 minutes ago, wideawake said:

@MatchaLove

Do you always talk to yourself like that?

I hope you're not married... 😬

I have backup, do I sense fear??? lol 

Reiki master here!!! 

Now I am curious to get to know more about you!! Why would you being in a state of FEAR that I am finally coming out after ALL this abuse??? hmm hmm hmm?

Edited by MatchaLove
3 minutes ago, wideawake said:

It ok, even fools don't sense fear at times 🙄

nah, I am pretty sure they would try to cover it up and its more dangerous for me to come out and list all the abuse I have been to and be honest about it. 

I am just letting them know that they wont be able to cover it up!!!

Nice, its ROYAL HIGHNESS!! To you!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :) jk jk All these fake royals that know of me. Pitty, isnt it??? So sadddd!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

Jokes aside, dead as in murdered, they still dont win or get what they want. 

And theres nothing in this world better then that!!! 

The point is, they still wont be able to cover it up!! We all know that the Catholic Church, my father is judgement mad at, has an anti-Magdalen crew!!! Just to cover it all up!!! 

Speaking of their high ranks of Lucierians enough to make babies or anything Heavenly cry. 

Edited by MatchaLove
1 minute ago, MatchaLove said:

nah, I am pretty sure they would try to cover it up and its more dangerous for me to come out and list all the abuse I have been to and be honest about it. 

I am just letting them know that they wont be able to cover it up!!!

Nice, its ROYAL HIGHNESS!! To you!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :) jk jk 

I have yet to see proof in any of your pictures of a tall grey or any of your aliens so...  what is this thread about then?

Jokes aside, dead as in murdered, they still dont win or get what they want. 

And theres nothing in this world better then that!!! 

Hats off to you,

you're beating the system all by yourself.

CONGRATULATION

Just now, wideawake said:

Hats off to you,

you're beating the system all by yourself.

CONGRATULATION

The system??? lol HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

I am here to prevent extinction, not wipe your bum!!!!

lol HAHAHAHA

Thanks for the good laugh!!!

The system??? lol HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

I am here to prevent extinction, not wipe your bum!!!!

lol HAHAHAHA

Thanks for the good laugh!!!

Better have humor than rants I guess