Real Photo of Tall Grey

Looking at the original photo 2 weeks ago of the two greys and their cloaking device. and this thing. They are apple live photos so there are many still photos to go through. 

This is crazy, I dont know how I am getting the good stuff!! but its happening!!! Good luck does not come easy!!!! lol :)

The room was originally dark (low light) but the flash makes some of the photos have light. The rest of the still photos are in the dark before and after the flash.

It even has patches of that blue color!!!

So, the other two are far away by the box this thing was right in my face. Thats scary!!!! 

WIN_20201016_10_22_49_Pro (2).jpg

Original photo. You see the two other grays in the background by the box. 

There is no "top alien picture taker" bracket!!!! :) I just made it up!!!

Wait until the GOOD ONES SHOW UP!!!! They want to talk to normal good human beings!!! You wont get disclosure from the government. We will have to do it ourselves!!!!

main alien pic two.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you draw a line around what you are seeing? As I'm just seeing ya house 🤔

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ...    It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive

Posted Images

I mean, ESP, I knew it was 6 aliens in that photo, I only saw 3. Now I see all 6 aliens. 

Putting my photo count up to 10!1!!! In 15 days!!!!

Someone call the pentagon!!!! lol lol :):) What's going on here?? What's the hastle? Whats the deal??? 

Them aliens are holding a family reunion on my front porch!!! lol lol :) 

You know the deal, just dont get caught!! Yo bro, you got caught!!!! lol lol :) Over an over again!!!!

6 looks like it could be the whitish one above the middle blue creature!!!

2 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

WIN_20201016_09_31_32_Pro (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

They attacked my iphone, all that I see is an apple white screen with a black rotten apple. 

No emails, no photos, and no nothing!!! Then I went to turn it on and off, and I see the blank white screen and it wont even turn back on. 

These people are turely pathetic!!!! After all they did to me!!!

Two can play at that game. Ceasar Sanchez!!!!

I mean, this is BS!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

You touch my property, I touch yours!!!! Talking to the greys.

All the torture I have gone through from them, all the torture, and they do this to my phone, over a few photos??

Being a targeted individual haunted, hunted, and harassed by these crazy Area 51 lunatics. Millions that have spilled over into normal society. For over a decade, didnt get to enjoy my 20s. 

They recently threatened my life. Just last week they put a pain implant into my shoulder so I just sat there in pain. They thought they could, like the occultist they send after me, abuse me until I give in. It was cleared out by higher dimensionals. I cant believe it!!! 

Tell me why there are gray hybrids walking around, extremely violent and unstable individuals, like Ceasar Sanchez. Put into the homes of occultist b/c they are bred from breeders off site, to be raised and conditioned to be militant BRUTES!!!!!

Years of radiation torture, where you literally feel like you are cooking in a microwave along with dozens of occultist abusing you in a given day. 24/7 radiation exposure. 

NEVER can keep a job b/c you have sick, twisted occultist making lies about your performance or that you are stealing. No promotions, my last employer stole from me. A verbal contract of a full time position, and the 2 managers said that I was lying about it!!! Lying about it!!!

Forced bred as a child!!!

Forced bred as a CHILD, I REPEAT!!! Abuse since birth!!!!!

On the border of Middlefield,Middletown, CT. Hybrid mansions that are a meeting ground between hybrid children and helping raise them. Also probably a drop box for human flesh and adrenochrome. These "Get Out" communities are all over CT, and all over the world!!!! They beat them, beat, beat, beat to hate one thing, and what is that you ask?????

Humans!

Edited by MatchaLove

@MatchaLoveI'm sorry, but have you seriously thought about seeking help from somewhere, therapy or counselling?

You keep posting the same photos, but I can't see in them what you think you see.

You're pretty much ranting to yourself here in the forum, as no-one else seems to be engaging with you.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

@MatchaLoveI'm sorry, but have you seriously thought about seeking help from somewhere, therapy or counselling?

You keep posting the same photos, but I can't see in them what you think you see.

You're pretty much ranting to yourself here in the forum, as no-one else seems to be engaging with you.

Thank you so much for your concern Grumpy Owl and for your concern for humanity at large.

The good one that they attacked my phone for and completely broke it, is only a few hours old. lol lol :) Its only been posted once!!

Thank you so much for your hooty concern for humanity. Its much appreciated!!!

Maybe I need 6 counselors? Maybe 23? Perhaps 32?? Maybe 313? 616? Maybe I need to post pictures of bulls and baby goats all over the internet. Maybe that would do me some good?? I dont know what other type of animal to use to make my mental state any better. Maybe a ram, maybe a stag. a wolf, perhaps??? lol lol lol Thanks for your overwhelming support!!! 

Oh, btw, over 2000 views and it hasnt been a month??? Thats good news for me.. :)

Top of the morning to you, not the night!!!! lol :) 

Edited by MatchaLove

While the Annunaki (greys, mantids, and reptilians) are outcaste parasites that no other ET usually deals with, the rest of the ET's and the most evolved ones, know of me --- and leave it to the USA to disrespect all other ET's traditions, well history!!!! I dont know what they plan on finding out there, support??? In such a place of disrespect. A sorry and pathetic place these people are in.

I am unemployed and they took a $300 phone, so I am upset. 

I wanted to get away from the Iphone any ways, but I wasnt planning on loosing my iphone photos.

I know the lingo too, and when they are ranting about me I will know. Thats why on the old forum before I "came out" as Magdalene, I used to hang out on all the symbolism threads. 

What I really am upset about was, is the good luck that I was having finding these things in the photos, and they didnt like that. In fact, the attack on my iphone, directly proves all that I say. 

In fact, they have been protective of both the blue photo and then after the last one, it proves that the greys were trying to hide something. 

They had already went through some of my apple lives to edit them, and one of the apple lives turns black and completely cuts out for many frames. (pictures) All of what you have seen, is what is left after a quick grey clean up, and finally they didnt like these photos were showing too much --- and they broke my iphone. 

I was going to research the other photo of that incident, and that may be what they were afraid of. I believe the first one, but many of the other apple live photo (frames). It takes multiple photos at once. The second photo, I believe came out with the last photo they broke my iphone over. 

main alien pic two.jpg

What I may have done is took the photo below, an I was zoomed into the grey!!!! 

That may be the first photo I was investigating, so the taller grey didnt want its photo to be revealed like the small grey. 

alien in kitchen.jpg

This one either moves that fast or there was something that only showed up in the dark. 

***With the Apple Live Photo feature, when you crop or zoom in, the same multi-picture function works. The room had low light and the flash made the picture above show. Before and after the flash is what I was going to investigate. 

You can go through frames much like you can a movie. 

Notice that the creature has a blue tint in the eyes like it was hanging out with the blue group. They are gangster. Like Drug Lords!!!! So, who know how mad they might get for this. 

He even looks like he has small serrated teeth like fish do, any thought on that???? 

Edited by MatchaLove

The photo we are investigating now, was taken after only being at this place for 2 days!!!!! 

The other parts of the photo they broke my iphone over.

Showing that familiar blue light. 

WIN_20201016_10_22_49_Pro (5).jpg

Same apple live photo, just different frames or still photos. 

**The other entity was cropped out of this one, but he would be on the left hand side/bottom but he is cropped out.**

alien in kitchen.jpg

WIN_20201016_10_22_49_Pro (4).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, haters will hate on my ESP comment (Everyone has the God given right to evolve their spirituality to become receptive -- take(s) decades of work, some are born even greater abilities), but I will say it out loud again for educational purposes, Heaven says this is the most dangerous creature right now as far as humans on Earth are concerned, and he has just been wondering CT out of all places. I didnt discover this until I was going through the frames of the apple live photos!!

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (2).jpg

The initial photo below taken of the video, that is now gone along side my phone. RIP!!!! 

You can see the blue figure moving around. When I saw the below photo, I paused the video and took 2 photos of the video with my roomates phone.

IMG_20201014_024249196.jpg

Now, the TV for multiple photos/video was picking up the brightness of the blue light from the window. Which for the distance/angle/and size of the blue light on the TV, my estimates alone with just the above photo -- that the whole window would have had to been saturated with blue light!!!!

And I said that, and then I got the first photo in this post, and I was exactly right!!!!! I made this assumption with just the 2 photos. Not the 3rd one on the top which I found a day later after looking thru apple live photo frames!!! Also note, in both photos, its head is both inside and outside. There is a sliver the skin on the window even in the above photo. How do you explain that???

IMG_20201014_030953347.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

**They destroyed my iphone** Before it wouldnt turn on again, the emails photos, and videos were all wiped. ** Update!!!

There I had evidence of the orb creature that helped me get the photos. A higher conciousss being way beyond us was helping get the photos to expose the geys.

The Blue Window incident.

*Grey Leadership (middle) with Independence Day Reptilian** Left hand side, last photo!! If Hollyweird taught you one thing!

Initially, in the video I took, I came out with this photo, I saw it (and b/c they were disabling my internet at night and or preventing me from sending photos or videos) I snapped two pictures of the video with my roommate's phone just in case something like a destroyed iphone would happen. I saw the same orb vividly with my eyes and I knew to start filming, a big ole orb from the kitchen to that window, and thats were the greys were. 

You see, even this photo, a sliver of that skin on the inside white part of the window, an entity going through both a screen and a glass window. The rest of it is outside, and in the video you see the blue shuffling and moving around. When the entity leaves, the blue glow on TV also goes. 

The TV wouldnt even reflect the brightness of the porch light (in my light experiment a day later), and was only reflecting light that was close by. My theory from these two photos, is that the blue light would have to have been brighter then the porch light even, and after investigation a day later, my theory turns out correct. I find the Blue Window Photo!!!!

blue alien adj.jpg

Blue glow from window, right hand side!!!!

blue glow.jpg

After this I go through some of the apple live photos 3 minutes before the video I was taking photos. 

It was hard, I had to hold pause, hold my phone up next to my laptop camera, and press the "take pic" button on my laptop. They were already messing with the photos that they wouldnt show on their own (individually as individual still photos), so I would pause the apple live photo with my finger where it still did show.

Now, in the original photo from the video above, you can't explain why some of that blue flesh seen on the indoor part of the window. Which a critic will say that these photos are too blury, well what about the one above that you can see clearly the blue flesh??? 

So, these figures are legit, and including white looking ones, there is upwards to 5-6 entitys just at the window. 

This blue entity in particular is referred to as Apocolyton. Or Some may know him from his name, LumiNos! Although, this proves alien life, its nothing to be glorified by any means. On the left hand side of the bottom photo, is a full blown reptilian head, so he is surrounded by the most evil. So, this is the greys leadership. 

WIN_20201016_09_32_03_Pro (2).jpg

WIN_20201016_09_31_32_Pro (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I had the most intereting dream last night!!!

So, I am in a museum about 2020 (well, the age we live in), kind of empty and people only go to finish projects and do research on 2020 (like a local museum on early America or Australia might be left nearly empty or with those with special interest projects.), and a student raises their hand with a question, "well, how come these creatures were walking around right with humanity, and few caught actual pictures of it??" As in their ability, like depicted best in Stargate SG1, to attach to a hoste and usually the hoste does not wake up. 

In addition to that, it almost seems like she/he was saying they walk around also out of hoste all time in open daylight/night as well. I am pretty she was insinuating both ideas in the question, one about the hoste and two about the cloaking. She didnt understand especially about the hoste, its a pretty brutal process. Like in the middle of Time Square , at the grocery store, and at the mall. Just walking around being little pervys. 

They were looking at photos of these creatures much like they were a case of diphtheria. If you got that back then, you might die. 

Also like depicted in "They Live". and here is this student is looking around like "how did these people not notice this". It might be because the blinking and hoste malfunctions wont trick someone's eyes 200-300+ years from now. 

Myself and many here see someone that blinks too much and we are like "OMG, they are infected with diphtheria." lol lol :)

It could also be that other ET's will share their observations of Earth, those observations can see through cloaks, and they can access original broad caste without the editing that they do on a daily basis.

They dont want to catch diphtheria, lol. Get it??? lol :) jk jk 

Minus the font, its this body movement with "how did they not notice all those aliens living and walking amongst them right in front of their faces"??

As far as medical history is concerned, they will be known as the most infectious and intelligent parasite that ever was on Earth. Tape worm ain't gonna use a calculator, not going to eat your children, or knock you up for reproduction as a child!!! It is what it is sometimes!!! This is one of those moments!!! lol lol :) *sarcastic laugh*

star-trek-the-next-generation___why_aliens_avoid_us.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

You know what really happened in history?? These people accepted technology that the greys can just edit and shut or break when they are angry and when timing is right. So, thats the deal. 

Edited by MatchaLove

So, esp I sensed an Annunaki, it is besides the greys, mantids, and reptilians. It is a class of Annunaki that is mysterious b.c it is awkward looking. As if greys and reptilians arent ugly looking enough but this is more so. It was captured once when a person's cloaking technology synthetic skin started to break down, it was a camera video. Otherwise then me seeing this esp wise, it is a mysterious never talked about creature that come to find out is a bracket of Annunaki (Grey,reptilian, and mantid). Since it has already been caught on camera completely with it's synthetic skin cloaking breaking down (in a supposed person), thats the best evidence.

It has like multiple eyes that hang on small tentacles. 

Without the multi flash camera they are being petty, and one of these beings walk straight pass the camera to where I was standing but b.c its not a mili-second camera they knew it would not notice it. 

The cheap phone camera is picking up hues of a lot of blue and other weird things. I tried at the old apartment to get photos of them and never once did I pick up blue. So, its almost like this is a lay line or something. Its unusual. 

Edited by MatchaLove

**I havent watched the whole thing, dk if the rest of it is good, just did a quick search. It has multiple eyes that hang from the bottom of short tentacles that make up the top part of the head. Living amongst us all!!!! Turns out its a type of parasite alien. They would function like greys, mantids, and reptilians --- body snatching even. Its more hidden then all 3 of those, says something, dosent it?? 

The mysterious rarely seen Annunaki entity. 

Plus, Petraeus you see what appears to be him malfunctioning into a grey alien. Stop exactly @ 8:57 8:58 to 9:00 and you see it. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I thought it was interesting what was possessing Patreus. 

The head that is down, you can see it better in the video above. 

Its weird shapeshifting too, like the mouth goes into the eyes as the holographic technology is breaking down. The thing is with this, is that he has no visible ridges in the eye that are that strong. So, something is off. 

I have personally seen, with my own 2 eyes at work once, a grey hybrid's figure completely blank out for just a few seconds, and what I saw was like the alien almost from Stargate the movie. It was a brown color. I dont have 20/20 and I saw this with my own eyes. Whats going on???

IMG_20201020_020526_2.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

The interesting thing about the multi eye freak above is that its tentacles function almost like octopus or squid, they come together and make an image that blends in. There is more then 2 eyes on one side, id say it would have a good dozen or so on small tentacles. 

It brings the eye tentacles in squid style and it makes the image of what looks like a human face. Like the little lights that makeup the image on a TV but bigger then that. 

The tentacles also come together in the middle, so you see the ridges where the image is most corrupt. In the video we see 2 eyes and one on another b/c you only see some of the malfunction, but this things head is comprised of tentacles with eyes on the end. The bottom part of the head is a mouth. 

As far as alien stuff is, id say that video is the most rare. This type of Annunaki hides itself well. I use the term Annunaki as a umbrella term for grey, mantids, and reptilians. There is now a forth alien type for that list. Carians a relative of reptilians can be added to the list as well. 

Actually, there is an eye right on the top of the head. Theres lots of them, but b/c this race of aliens already naturally can cloak, its cloaking technology on top of natural cloaking, so you never see the short tentacles with the many many eyes. That ridge in the middle, is actually where all the tentacles gather together to replicate the image of a human face.

Edited by MatchaLove
6 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

I don't see anything. Sorry. In the original post.

This is from the apple live photo which is like a movie, it takes about 20 pictures +. I was checking the 19 other pictures and I found this guy. I was zoomed into the small one before that, later that day I was planned to zoom into the tall grey, and they broke my iphone. 

This guy is from the same apple live photo round. lol and most people can clearly see the cloaked aliens. 

main alien pic two.jpg

I was zoomed into the little guy for that picture. Before I set out for my errands, I left my phone unattended for a couple minutes. Thats it, and it was wiped completely, b/c of the flash he moves left. 

alien in kitchen.jpg

This apple live photo proved the most b/c you saw the beam of light taking off as the grey collapse. That at least is what it looks like when its traveling. There was two apple lives both taken within the same minute, seconds of each other, and the grey moves that fast. 

However, they broke my iphone. 

44444 (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Zoomed in and in the grey color. 

Tall above its head starts at the top of the door, small grey below - its head is just above the box.

main alien pic two (9).jpg

A couple days later, this guy pops up at the back door again. 

another one (3)_LI.jpg

Then a week later the blue window incident. This is the alien from the right hand side. 

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (6).jpg

WIN_20201016_09_32_03_Pro (2).jpg

WIN_20201016_09_31_32_Pro (3).jpg

Even in the clearest photo/video you see blue alien VERY ALIEN skin on the inside part of the window when it is also outside. We cant explain that, let alone the other pictures. The last blue window photo. Other then the blue glow it was making on the TV. 

In the video, you see the alien moving around and leaving this large blue glow on the off/black TV. In the video, when the alien leaves from the window completely, the blue glow from the TV goes away. Yet, they broke my iphone, probably to save any better pictures from surfacing between the videos and apple live photos. 

One of my apple live photos goes black originally, thats were the editing started. They were cutting off my internet access at night (when these are taken) and just plain old blocking me from sending the video and pictures. What you see is stuff I saved "just in case" by using another persons cell phone and my laptop computer camera. I would pause both the apple lives and the video and snap a picture of them.

I was not done investigating all of the footage and photos, I had a lot to go through. Its interesting to me that one of the apple lives went black for 25% of the photos. 

Tell me if they didnt want to hide something, why would they just break my iphone. Its only 10 months old!!!! I am unemployed, have a little left over, but I cant buy another iphone bc I have to budget between jobs.

blue alien adj.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

It may have something to do with this guy, why they deleted 25% of one of my apple lives. I panned over from one spot to the window and of course the window photos were blacked out. Where all of this was going down. For one of the apple lives. Then the internet attacks had already been going down, the device blocking, the email and text blocking. They literally were blocking my iphone from sending text pictures.

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (6).jpg

The tv dosent even detect the porch light (I did an experiment to see how far the black TV could detect light), just lights like the candle flame that were DIRECTLY in front of the TV. It wasnt on, I think the light burns them a little bit. I had a better picture of the blue on the TV, but again I Dk where it is. but opposite of the candle flame right hand side. 

My theory is that this other dimensional blue was brighter then even the porch light could get. In fact, I have been trying to get pictures of them for years, and never have I seen blue glow everywhere. Not a single picture at the old apartment had a blue glow and right now when they are around -- you constantly see this blue glow. This knew to me, but it must be the most dense of the grey types. Dark dark dense negative energy. 

The blue glow is the ONLY thing I noticed live. I didnt notice the blue figure until slightly afterwards. The blue glow I had just assumed was from an electronic or something (yet we have none) out that would make that obvious of a blue glow. 

I do reiki (so I sense energy), I used wake up in new scars everyday, forced breeding, and the works -- so the last year or so, yes I have been trying to "prove it". I never thought about it much actually before the last year or so.  

blue glow.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

The only proof I got from the old apartment. lol

No special blue hues, ive not seen anything like that in my life.

I have noticed these for years. yet one day was unusual b/c they were all over the apartment and I got one really good formation and I snapped a picture of it. At my old apartment frequently. One might ask why that is?? I am over the breeding age at 32, thats way over any agreement. Speaking of agreements, the government/military owes me a new iphone. They took my eggs, forced alien sperm on me, made me oven the poor soul for a month!!!!! For technology, get it?? They owe me a new iphone, and lots emotional distress money over the gangstalking. 

I am just joking. But for real!!!

Now, I may have posted before this incident here how angry and aggressive they have gotten before the blue window incident. Even said here that they may wanted to physically harm me, then there was the shoulder pain incident. Then, with the blue window incident, listening to me now???

In fact, they threatened me minutes before they broke my phone, its ESP/Reiki/Energy work talk, and I know it sounds out there. It was a female sounding voice actually. They told me they were going to to do it, but its out there.......they DONT talk like that often in large sentences. Paraphrased,, just to tell me they were going to break my iphone. 

petty, petty, petty, greedy, greedy, greedy

59773481797__E73ABAF8-EA53-4134-A530-924A5A8DFE7E (1).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove