Real Photo of Tall Grey

Heaven did say this was like the mystery wolf creature.

In that one, they tried to eat my mother.

I dont think it was her they were after. 

Y'all know the mystery wolf creature story before I started talking my more crazy conspiracy theories. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you draw a line around what you are seeing? As I'm just seeing ya house 🤔

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ...    It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

The cloaking technology, the face starring in the back door after that, and the blue possibly hybrid grey at the front window, and its not even the end of October yet!!!!

main alien pic two.jpg

Zoomed into the little guy above.

alien in kitchen.jpg

Less that a week after the incident above, this thing comes back!!!! and is just starring through the window!!! In all other pictures of this incident, there was no face at the door. 5 were taken within the same minute, no face. 

another one (3)_LI.jpg

Just last night. A picture of video footage of this grey being squinting (those eyes work) right at me as I sit taking the video. 

blue alien adj.jpg

bump

So, could you imagine if you punched someone into great pain? 

It would be harassment, you might get sued.

Well, the greys have found me too unruly, and they put a device in my shoulder that causes terrible pain. For the last 4-5 days I have been living on advil. I know its their technology, but not all of it is as easy to clear out. 

So, these creatures have been punching me over and over and over in the shoulder. Sometimes until I can barely walk or move. How's that for harassment??

They dont like my protection that can counter act their devious plans, so they figured as a last resort they would torture control. 

I think its been a full week, Thursday to Thursday!!

Edited by MatchaLove

Closer inspection, it is a blue figure outside the window. Before you see it, the TV is picking up the glow on a different area of the TV, so even though you see nothing in the window, it is picking up the light glow coming off from this being. 

When you see the blue figure, is when you see the blue glow on the TV at a lower spot. 

You see the color of the skin and that it is standing right next to the window but its actually glowing b/c the TV was only picking up light. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Also, what you do see like the weird oddities of the glow of the creature, is that a part of its head is coming through the window. 

I see now the witches feet are not the eyes, but i do see a spot where the blue from outside is covering the white window part on the indoor side. Now thats a mystery. 

In the video you see that it walks away from being that close to the window when it leaves the glow on the TV disappears. 

For whatever reason, it was trying to get through maybe the window and it got caught. Perhaps that is the more obvious theory. 

b/c you see the skin trying to make its way through the window, its not a car light or anything like that. I still see the shape of the head being close to the other picture caught on camera. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I did a little experiment using the porch light and separately a flameless candle. 

The TV was not detecting the porch light from where I was sitting enough. 

The flameless candle had to be moved to the coffee table to be seen in the reflection from where I was sitting/standing which was right in front of me. Its odd indeed. 

I dont know what type of light that was. 

Its skin was so close some of it can be seen on my side of the window -- trying to get through.

Apparently, it would be like maybe cat and dog sight that can pick things up like that. Divine intervention. The thing was glowing to a level that we cant see with our eyes nor the camera has. I know thats science, but like a radiation glow. Go figure. Yet, the TV picked up the glow reflection of this entity even though a camera nor human eyes can pick it up.

Now, I only saw the light in the TV and didnt think to think where it was coming from until I saw the video a day latter, and that there was this blue figure also in the window that was making the blue glow. So, I couldnt see the figure in the window nor its blue glow, but I could see it in the TV. The new TV!!! lol Inside joke!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

The critics hate that.

The fact it can be seen in part trying to get through the window. Just a sliver of it.

It proves ET origin.

I think I will get radiation tested, b/c with my reiki, I discovered real radiation humans have access to, is less toxic then the stuff they torture me with. So, it will show up in testing!!! This new device that they put in me to mimic pain is an all time low after all they put me through. 

They have me on some pretty toxic stuff!!!! I will use the testing to prove my ET theories. I am not interested in a public lawsuit against the military and or government. 

Edited by MatchaLove

This is an Apple Live Photo that was taken with the tall and small grey a second later. They take off that quick in the Apple Live Photo and you see the grey take off in that beam of light. 

44444 (2).jpg

alien in kitchen.jpg

A second before below. Also, you see nothing outside the door. 

main alien pic two.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, the fall decoration witch's feet are not the eyes, but there is a blue figure there, and a sliver of it (even though it is outside) is attempting to make it through the window. 

The only thing I know about blue ones, is that they are hybrids that they cross to make more hybrids that are human enough to live amongst us. Sadly. I learned that as a child, and if anything says something --- thats it. 

You cant take a full blown grey and cross it with a human being.

However, Heaven went on to say this is a little more toxic then those ones. In fact, a "man of war". I feel like this is an episode of the Twilight Zone. Can't keep a decent job but join me for another episode!!! lol (of no fault of my own b.c of the gangstalking)

IMG_20201014_024249196.jpg

This a glowing creature!!! So, its not light that we can visibly see, but the front of the TV can detect it. I did a brief experiment of what light can be detected by the TV, and it can't pick up a normal light that far away, so it must be bright and on the visual spectrum that cant be seen. Unless there was another of one perhaps in front of me that I couldnt see, and all the TV was detecting was the glow. Perhaps!!!!

IMG_20201014_030953347.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

So, I am afraid of peaceful looking sea creatures like slugs and the "man of war", but how do we translate that in terms you understand. Perhaps, you too would also get upset to the stomach.

Well, maybe the man of war isnt as peaceful but its still a living creature, but any blue worm or slug I cringe to.

Planet Eaters. 

This is the digestive tract of the grey parasites. 

I can try to explain what that means. This parasite has the ability to change the chemistry of anything so that it can be leeched from. These things are infamous in the Universe and have tried to even eat planets. I guess the best way to explain it, is like from DI's work on reptilians. Where they can repair their bodies constantly with organs from the (newly killed) living. 

Its like that, but way way worse. Your talking taking that idea, and bringing it to a planetary level.

Now, the shape of the head of the blue creature, is similar to the grey seen with the tall grey. So, someone has some explaining to do in the military to why a grey has been spotted with a planet killer. Dont let them fool you, its just their digestive tract. The typical grey functions as a different part of the parasite overall. This one, you never want to see, at least -- larger then that. 

They are all fun and games until they want to fill their bellies for thousands of years. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I mean, all of this, and it isnt the end of October yet.

How's Elon Musk's Mars plan going???

Yeah, that little lie they dont know what is going on. I suppose don't get caught. Then prove me right, prove me wrong. Steer away from trending things!!!!

Elon Musk apparently aint got nothing on me!!! Caught 4 aliens in less then 30 days!!!! He better catch up!!!! lol :) You dont have to go to Mars to see all the action!!! 

There is a chance the theft of that money wasn't intentional (it more then likely was b/c my aunt knew of the letter, but we wont judge but as far democrat elitism goes, its theft and for those that werent bothered to read my aunt is a millionaire, and she didnt have to steal estate money from her brother lol), but Hillary Clinton already has her name on this alien mess, dont get caught in it too!!! Its not mine to use, dont worry, I am more appalled that a sister would do that to a sister, and a democratic society dies when you have family functioning and acting ratchet like that. I am right on this!!!! It would be nice if I had a nice job, a few but not to much clothes, and privacy. I have none of that b/c it was taken from me. All that rich is, which why the Pleiadians discourage "rich" in general is built on the backs of taking from the poor, and thats exactly what my aunt did. I think she was encouraged by the occult to do that. 

I think my aunt was encouraged by Hillary to either be this way or steal money. Either directly or indirectly involved. She knew of it before the estate was distributed. 

Spying on the most legendary, I guess we wont judge that. 

Edited by MatchaLove

If you think I have privacy, those alien photos, yeah they have Area 51 friends spilled out all over the country in the millions.

4 aliens caught on camera Apple Live Photos and camera in 15 days. Tell me what privacy that is?? What privacy has meant to me all these years? These photos represent having no privacy.  

Its nice to have backup on this matter. I have been open since the old forum about my employment issues, and they are at no fault of my own. This is the system that we live in, and perhaps you would like it if your the next good person on their belt to (attempt) to ruin. Maybe not.

I survived 8 months at Fedex loading trucks, there isnt much harder work then that. They get rid of you sooner if you dont work and nearly die. No person that hasnt had a job on the "dirty/hard" job list, can judge someone else that has had them. Bottom line!!!! 

Its not about the job, its about the gangstalking and being targeted by the occult leaders who fund the crap. They have at their dispense no cap to their finances.

I bet that critic, couldn't fill one truck!!! lol lol :) Attack of the soft handed men!!! Well, they got some nerve!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

One and two. 

In one of the Apple Live Photos you see a beam of light taking off as the grey flees the camera, shown below. 

main alien pic two (2)_LI.jpg

main alien pic two.jpg

alien in kitchen.jpg

44444 (2).jpg

Alien # 3

another one (3)_LI.jpg

Alien # 4

What proves this one, is that he was already trying to make his way through the window, so  you see a sliver of the blue skin on my side of the window indoors. As well as outdoors as well. The mystery of the glow even though I didnt see the glow or figure in the window, but i saw the glow in the TV. 

This was caught on a video camera, so there is no photo tricks to this. Apple Live Photos and video!!! So, no still photos!!! In the Apple Live Photo you see the beam of the alien take off!!!

There is no visible glow on this creature, but it is glowing bright enough for the TV to see the reflection. 

IMG_20201014_024249196.jpg

The blue glow coming off from the blue creature in the window. Even though in the video you see no glow coming off from it. 

I also did a little light experiment and a normal light wont reach the TV. So, this is some alien optic visible spectrum jazz!!! It would have to be extremely bright to be seen from the window b/c the TV wont detect the porch light and you cant see a candle from that far either. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I love how I can say I have video footage and Apple Live Photos!!!

To keep the critics in check. lol 

The witches feet were not the eyes, but you see visible eye ridges above the eye. Two eye ridges are visible. There is a screen that was closed and the window that you can see was closed. You also see it back off and the blue fade, and when that happens the blue glow on the TV goes away. 

We know it was alien in origin b/c nothing human can get through a window, you can see a sliver of the blue that is on the inside and through the window. Its a straight white edge on the window and you see blue on the indoor side as well --- as even with me filming this "Man of war" was trying and attempting to get through the window even then. You cant explain that. It was video footage, no special jazz added!!! 

Theres nothing human that can reach through a screen AND a window with it closed!!!!

Plus, there is the mysterious blue glow that cant be explained. Its a physical blue creature and even in the camera you cant see the glow, but help from the TV that detects the blue light -- and it would have had to been extremely bright to be detected as anything on the TV, and you see a big splash of blue on the TV. (bottom right)

Edited by MatchaLove

An Open Letter from Magdalene!!

Just listen to a song like "Run this Town" by Jay Z that glorifies the dark side and these Area 51 wh0res!!!

Its like they sold them a culture that would end up getting the planet consumed, so just b/c they accepted a bad deal does that mean everyone deserves the same fate???

It has seen many planets capsized. Thats why they are called planet killers. 

Its now time for people to move on and grow up!!!! 

I forgave Cain the second he did what he did, so if you think you can throw at me any surprises and emotional turmoil, its taken care of. Nothing is worth everything. Thats a bad deal. 

Move on with your lives, b/c we are reaching and at the door steps of the Space Age, and you know they want nothing to do with those who have pushed me down and tortured me. I am a factual point in their history books. Not dogma interpretations and poor examples of spirituality. 

Lucifer don't look like nothing to everyone else in the Universe but a bad case of HEP C no one wants to catch!!! Thats the truth, not dogma  - not insanity!!! It was a learning experience if nothing else, move on onto something else more meaningful.

Move on!! Grow up!! 

Know your place.

Be humble!!!!

and to people that dont need to be lectured!!!

Live free or die!!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

The infamous Denver Murals.

The dove!!

You got it!!!

Nothing is worth everything!!!! 

You would get less then what they painted, as if thats --- bad enough!!!

You love when you can, share when you can, do what you can. Always remember, Live Free or Die!!!! No one said "live stupid and selfish, or die" - there are spiritual constraints and norms within that statement. lol lol

Its worse then just one mural. 

I am saying, while the going is good --- move on!!!! 

5eecde2f5cee1.image.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Turns out I snapped some still (apple live) photos and my email function is partially working on my phone. My camera has been off and on but mostly off.

Right before the video of the blue being. You see a grey head and the blue figure just appearing as well. Its partially in and out it looks like because it is over the witch but still also outside. (cloaking technology). On the right hand side the blue begins to emerge.

They also edited some of my Apple Live Photos. One of the apple photo's goes completely black at the end for at least a couple stills - so whatever you see here was prob more vivid in the ones they edited. If I had not taken the photos of what was in the video, the video would probably be gone. 

The blue is still hard to see and is faint, but you see a BIG OLE GREY HEAD popping through the window to spy!!!!

IMG_2152.JPG

Left hand side grey head tilted looking through!!!!

newest25.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I even got a still photo of the mystery blue glow. 

The left hand side is the white of a candle.

Its not until the video 3 minutes later that you see the blue figure real good, you can barely see the glow --- but look at the TV it sees the bright blue glow even though visibly little is seen. Now, with my light experiment, unless with extreme brightness (brighter then a candle or the porch 3 lights, can it be detected. Otherwise, it would have to be, like the candle, in front of me or right to the side of me.

blue glow.jpg

Picture taken with roomates phone of the video --- of blue being outside the window, 3 minutes after you see the grey head peaking through. Like the picture taken 3 minutes before this video, the blue being was attempting to try to get inside. The blue being was with some other type of grey as well. 

blue alien adj.jpg

Head of the grey is over the witch, so it is literally caught peaking through the window. Being a weirdo like usual. lol 

newest25.jpg

IMG_2152.JPG

Edited by MatchaLove

Not so bad that they went through all the still (apple live photos) by frame to edit them. lol Now thats a darn good picture of a grey head, but the ones in the edited photos probably had a better angle of it. You even see the eyes and everything!!!!!

You can see with the phone the apple lives, but the by frame photos were edited. 2 or 3 times just not to pan over that window again. 3 counting the one that goes black at the end for multiple frames. The video was so good, I didnt think to look at the pics I took until 20 minutes ago. 

Not bad, I guess with now FIVE 5 pictures of aliens, I am now an official UFO-ologist. 

but they forgot that one!!!

Thats all it takes is ONE, right? 

AM I right am I wrong?? :) :) 

5 Aliens Caught in 15 days!!!! In your face Elon Musk!!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! lol :) jk jk 

Edited by MatchaLove

Looking more losely at the photos by frame.

I see what they were trying to hide. 

The blue head's can be see in full and he appears by the camera to be a black one with a strong blue glow. (that the TV picks up)

Its ugly!!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

MIC DROP!!!!!

To ALL MY HATERS!!!!! To the skeptic!! :) :) 

Also, the most dangerous being in the Universe right there!!!! Thats what Heaven said!!! No wonder some of the photos went completely black, how does any apple live go black??? How do the by frame photos disappear??

Told you it would have to have been a really bright blue, for it to show on the TV (I did my own experiment), like a room full of blue, right??? I paused the photo with my finger, and took my laptop camera and (thats also a tablet) and with my knuckle pressed the photo button on the touch screen!!!

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

It looks like he is literally trying to grab me, you see the hands, right????!!! OMG! 

I am going to send this photo now to the military so he can tell me what the fk it is!!!!!

Heaven already told me what it is, but its bad bad bad bad. bad bad. Not everyone believes in my ESP talk. 

OMG!!!

WIN_20201016_04_33_19_Pro (2).jpg

The same figure. 

blue alien adj.jpg

Blue in the TV, now I did my own light experiment, and I was right by how bright the blue light in the TV was to how bright the blue would have had to be in the window. 

I am spiritual, I know reiki, I am a gangstalking survivor, and I am a modern day Joan of Arc. To my haters, where is YOUR PHOTO?? Where is your video footage??? lol :) :) I am also logical, so when I saw that much light being reflected on the TV, I was like thats A LOT OF LIGHT!! 

LOOK AT THE PHOTO, I WAS RIGHT!!!!! Distance of the window to the size of the light to the angle of the reflection. So, lots of blue light!!!!

I mean, you see photo, its all blue outside. 

Edited by MatchaLove

I am just going through the pictures by frame.

I think there was at least 3, I am feeling 6 there. Here in the photo you see 3. 

What is interesting is that you no longer see my reflection on the right hand side, you just see that new figure. Well, my head was more then likely on the right hand side like above. To my left, you see 3 more creatures. 

Initially, you see clearly a second black figure/reflection other then mine coming from the window hiding behind the witch. The blue in the Apple Live Photos shows the creature moving around but you can also see a black figure constantly behind the witch. I am the only reflection that should be on the very very right hand side. 

Here I see 3. 

WIN_20201016_09_31_32_Pro (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove