Real Photo of Tall Grey

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you draw a line around what you are seeing? As I'm just seeing ya house 🤔

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ...    It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive

Posted Images

Oh and his wife is the one from Independence Day reptile/grey based alien, that nega-moon symbolism. Dionysus some refer to her as. Saturn and Dionysus, the Luciferians do. 

So, again, Hollywood took something real and made a movie out of it. For real Hollywood? Hiding things like that in your backyards??? Good Mother Nature (Grandmother) is burning you down!!!

Not to be confused with the normal Mother Goddess. 

They take existing names and images that humans have created and hide behind them. They have over many ages of humanity, tall, giant, and small. We know, that they are ugly as fuck.

And Lucifer, left living beings of great innocence and good heartedness for a cold hearted non spiritual based alliance eons ago. He never evolved out of his infant phase as a consciousness. 

Earth takes ugly predators like T-rex, and made them into the most elegant species (birds). That is evolution. You go from rough to defined. Lucifer his only suffering was death after eons of living, and then he swore (against the Heavens) revenge and he would use me to do it. 

So, about those force bred children. They are illegitimate and no illegitimate child has ever worked in the history of history here on Earth!!! lol Not to the fake royals that think mindlessly they are divine nor to God/Goddess divine lineage. That tactic tricks no one. 

Edited by MatchaLove

They are a parasite race and its roughly like having corona-19 as far as planets are concerned, no one wants the next case of it. So, we better survive it then. If you wonder why good ETs and neutrals dont want to come to the country nor have time for the wild west. There is yellow fever going around and quite frankly no other planets want to catch it. 

Good thing the Heavens sent for a favor, if the parasites could (they cant) they would have bought everyone out (they have enough money for that), and the means that 1997 frantic call concern being played out. A complete harvest. 

Its not that easy here though. 

and here all the white people expect Cain to save them. (In Modern times its all races, we had our beliefs and land taken form us) lol I dont hate Cain, thats why I am me, I always forgave the lacky, but perhaps you should start sharing those datcha vegetables and fruit rather then keeping them?? All this time and he still barely can do that!!! lol lol :) He might fall apart if he made some vegetable Wontons on Christmas!! lol A joke about karma!!! We forgive, but we dont have to forget. In fact, this whole mess is your fault, I would still be enjoying Asian paradise if it wasnt for Cain!!! We had actual dragon familiars, so it was high high dimensions back then. Any who........

If you dont know, now you know, you know.............

sheesh.

What I have to deal with. 

That is my signature phrase!!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

Well well well!!!

Your not going to believe what I just found!!!!

Something I have never seen before.

It was a blue style small alien its in a video, and I really dont know anything about editing and getting the photo on here. 

You see in the video there is nothing at that window TWICE, then the video pans on to the window again, again that front window, and you see some type blue grey. The color of those nice new cars that is trending atm. **hint hint** but right at the window an starring inside!!!

Now, I have seen a blue grey hybrids when I was just a young girl. Which is how they get hybrids that can walk amongst us, is that they breed a female with a blue hybrid. 

I hope they arent trying for a new child and thats what all the commotion is about with Heaven/higher consciousness'. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Its just a picture of a blue grey (possibly hybrid) head.

Not a depiction of just their cloaking technology. 

This is the video I took after I saw that orb go through the living room. The orb I believe to be a Heaven based spirit. To that window interestingly enough!!! I did say I heard what the orb said about being "happy to help" DAYS AGO!!. Days ago!! This video was taken just last night. A good picture will prove all that crazy talk. Maybe not all of it, but related to hardcore evidence of aliens. 

The proof is in the pudding, and I got the pudding right now!!!!

Blue things are rare as they come. They only come out as far as I know to breed or do some stuff that knocks you out and gives you that deep nose bleed. I havent seen one of them since I was about 7ish. 

Edited by MatchaLove

After you see the head, the video pans on the window at another angel and you see the blue color over the normal reflection in the window. So, it was still standing there just watching as I am talking about seeing the orb in the video.

So, the camera was picking up on the blue hues big time. Its like a brand new honda/car color. 

OMG!!! The TV's reflection is picking up a huge blue light in the window. and when it leaves, the blue light leaves in the TV, which just happens to be when I got up from where I was sitting. At the end of the video, its about 4 minutes long and it was just standing there watching. 

I have no idea why it wasnt cloaked or anything. 

The window that the orb flew to just so happens, as to say, I did this. lol I saw the orb before I took footage. The orb was a higher consciousness also watching what was going on. I knew by seeing it with my eyes, the greys were up to something. 

What type of code do they call this in the letter agencies??? lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, I have mentioned I have seen blue hybrids over the years, but who else has seen something like this, and have a photo of it??? I think its one of the greatest kept secrets, b/c they are the breeders so to speak. Unless, it was something far worse. It does look like a blue grey. 

I never count that incident when I was a girl so often b/c some of the memory was recovered after the fact. 

It likely had cloaking like the first pictures.

You see its blue flesh just like a new car and it does not glow so much but the TV shows that it was glowing!! 

Its bad, this being is what the 1997 call was about. I have known about these "blue creatures" you cannot touch for years. The Angels say that, but they are depicted as giant sea worms. 

So, its interesting that its an actual blue grey, but all these years the Angel's have shown them as giant sea worms. These things are chaotic chaotic evil, and are like the stomach of the parasite. They come with ships that digest!!!

I dont know how to explain it, but these are bad!!!! bad bad bad!!! Like MIB 3 bad. 

Now, if my father had not come to me and told me by showing the giant blue sea worm version I was warned about years ago, I would think it was a kind of cool looking grey. He was shielding me from something, that creature on the other side of the couch, which is not far from that window. 

No, this is a hell head. Its linked to the ships that modify and eat anything that they portrayed in Hollywood. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Screen-Shot-2012-03-07-at-10.31.10-AM.png

The Angels have referred to them as blue aliens that look like sea slugs for years. I mean, its feelings and knowledge but every time I see a sea slug now that is blue, I feel like what they showed me -- I literally feel like throwing up right now!!! Im being honest. 

I had no idea they looked like actual blue greys. 

bow358_1.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Picture of a picture!!! In the video, what you dont see is a glowing blue light or light being emitted by this creature, but TV (being off) picked it up.. Someone with a mask, is NOT going to emit a blue glow that you see reflected on a blank TV screen like a candle light would. You dont even see a glow in this picture, but it was glowing enough for the TV screen to reflect the blue. 

They have my iphone blocked from sending this!!! I took a picture from the video with my roomates phone. The blue is even more vivid on their phone!!! 

This is a photo from a video and in the video you see how the black of the TV picks up the blue glow of this thing. You see a candle lit (left) in the TV and this blue glow on the right hand side of the TV!!!. IMG_20201014_024249196.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

How much blue light glow is being reflected from this seemingly non glowing creature. 

The TV is a good 10 feet away from the window in front of the couch. The window would be on your right hand side. The TV is only picking up the candle light (cant see in this photo sorry) and the condo lights, and the this blue glowing creature that is on the other side of the window.

There is no way a mask could glow like that, and I visually didnt see the creature until I looked at all windows, mirrors, and reflective surfaces in the video. So, I saw no glow coming from the window either!!!

How can I see the candle, the condo lights, but not this blue glowing creature in the window??? 

Bottom right of the TV.

IMG_20201014_030953347.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I mean, look at the creature that is not glowing, and look at the TV that is picking up a complete glow coming off from it.  

Yesterday there was just lots of paranormal ghost like activity to say it without sounding weird, stuff you only see flash by. Then the Heaven orb creature right before I video taped this. It took off from the kitchen straight to the window, which is where I filmed the creature. I am not lying about my ESP either. lol 

The Heaven orb is what got me the first pictures. So, I knew to film once I saw it flying. 

How can you explain that?? 

main alien pic two (2)_LI.jpg

main alien pic two.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

IMG_20201014_024249196.jpg

Ahh, this guy they always show. A deadly jellyfish. 

A man of war!!

The occasional slug too, I freak out more to them now. 

Who wants a giant slug crawling in their face and doing weird things to them???

These photo's are evolving arent they??? Dont forget the "mars grey head" that was harder to see and the critic didnt like, but I compared it to the mars photo even though you shouldn't have a grey head peering through the door like that. Just staring. I have said once, to the people who read they just watch me sleep!!! I wonder if the critic likes the blue grey???? This is all video footage!!

3 grey photos/footage since the 1st of October 2020!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

My point being, what was the big deal with the moon man head thing, when you got something like this just starring through the window after it had been caught the first time around?? 

another one (3)_LI.jpg

main alien pic two (2)_LI.jpg

This is a photo of a pause in a video taken with a roommate's cell phone b/c they blocked my ability to send this to myself. Actual footage!!!! 

You even see when the blue grey walks away (when I get up off the couch) the blue light goes out on the TV and is no longer present. 

**Bottom right. The TV was only picking up light and things that were glowing, so even though the creature does not appear at all to be glowing, the black off TV is registering the actual glow coming off from this thing. *** I did not see it in the video or as this was happening, it was a day after when I was looking at the windows in the video. So, this giant blue glow was not visible AT the window, but I may have seen the blue glow in the TV that day if my memory serves me correct. I didnt think anything of it!!!! 

No wonder they are so mad!!!! lol lol 

There is good light in here, so for a blue light to pernitrate the window and actually be detected with how bright it was, means it was a fairly bright glow this thing/creature has. 

This is the original moving box photo, no zooming in or filters. 

After you see the zoomed in yellow line one, this one shows them more obviously and clear. 

main alien pic two.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I swear it, this one has the same head shape almost as the blue figure?? 

I shall create a voting thing for this!!!! What do you guys think??? 

The SAME eye ridges and head shape, only you are seeing the cloaking version of them. 

So, what we do know, is that the tall greys have been walking around with the "man of war", the most deadly thing in the Universe as far as we are concerned. The blue grey could of been on its knees (they do it all the time) or being weird like that, but isnt this cloaked grey the same height as the blue one you can see its flesh????

tbc.

Eye ridges, head shape!!! I think its the same one or similar!!!

Here it is cloaked, and at the window it is not!!! and thats video footage!!! Take a closure look, b/c the eye ridges and everything are similar. You see the indents are the same.

The tall grey was walking around with a "man of war", one of the most deadly and feared things in the Universe. I would start using cannons. Big ones and small ones that go out together. See?? Its like an STD, you block and fix one base of them there is 200 others. 

alien in kitchen.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

I dont have a tape measurer right now, but that is about 3.5- to almost 4 feet. and it is a similar height as well.

I used string, and its a comparable height between where it's head is at the window and the box photo.

Edited by MatchaLove

Color adjusted to see more blue. 

This thing, like the Angels have said all these years, is showing a worm or jelly fish nature.

You see some type of thing sticking out like the blue aliens of Star Wars. It looks to have just the same thing going on. Greys would look wormish, some of them do, but they portray themselves and or shapeshift into a standard form. Here, the blue one, you see it between the two forms. This is rare indeed!!!!!

This is like, they prepped me for this, these things are beyond deadly. 

It grew slightly, so I guess this is a warning!!!!!

Also, you see the blue between the leaves of the window plant proving it is indeed from the outside. 

blue alien adj.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Right before the video, I was between sleeping and not sleeping (dozing off quickly nano seconds, so still really awake) and I saw my father on the couch next to me, and on other side of the couch was this man of war looking thing. ****Then I saw the orb fly through the living room from the kitchen, and I knew it was time to film, just like he caught the box 2 greys together in their cloaking device. 

He was pointing behind him (to the window), it looked like he was trying to protect me from this thing, and the fact that I have a photo of something that my father in spirit was pointing to. Very interesting indeed!!!

In fact, this man of war was blending in with the color of the couch, which possibly may be Spirit confirming that the short cloaked being was indeed the infamous "man of war" grey. "Blending in". Not blending in with the blue photo. 

But you know, a large slug/jelly looking thing.

I call it "my minds eye" where I can receive visions. Only the best of the best have those throughout history. So, dont hate. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

About 2 weeks ago maybe, on the other side, Heaven, my aunt and uncle were around and someone else says in Heaven "they arent used to seeing these types of things". Boy, oh boy, not used to that. 

So, its besides what would be the norm even for me. 

You got the tall greys walking around with the infamous "man of war". 

The regular small greys kind of look all innocent which would be the norm. They are afraid of guns, afraid of knives, dont hurt you too much and dont reveal themselves per se. Quick, to the point, and they leave. These things right now have been constantly 24/7 around. Just being being weirdos like the photos show and starring through windows. 

But with my move its like someone called a family reunion on both sides of evil and GOOD!!!! lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, if you look closely, there almost seems like another figure that was behind me as well. Its saturated in the blue color.  You see a tall white looking figure but its saturated with a blue colored glow. 

Unless its more blue thats coming in from the window, but I really cant make out what the white figure is. 

blue alien adj.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

In the video footage, you see the eyes move smaller to bigger -- the eyelids. 

So, that aint no mask on the other side of the window!!!!

My spiritual stuff is hard to explain, and I do try to omit it, but I couldnt help it!! My papa showed his face after over a decade of being in Heaven to protect me from the infamous "man of war" grey!!!!

I think it is the same being! It has the same head shape and eye ridge shape!!!

Maybe you dont see both the jelly looking phase after all, closer inspection. With that said, "the man of war" warning is still the same!!! Simplified, the ESP message was them pointing "that thing over there/man of war" and these are creatures I was warned about a decade ago. This footage is a new thing to me as well. And the eyes, look like normal small grey eyes that I have seen, larger then the depictions of them, taking up most of the head. 

blue alien adj.jpg

alien in kitchen.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

It does squint its eyes and open back up. Possibly twice. 

Even though you can't see the whole thing, you can see the eyes do their function which is proof enough for me!!! 

Plus, you can see the blue between the plant, so its outside on the other side of the window. Not a reflection of something I put in front of the window on my end. 

Plus, its unexplainable, but this thing is glowing (you dont see it by eye or in the photos/video) but the TV picks up this thing glowing the same color blue. The TV in the video just picks up light, so a candle, one of our lights, and then this blue glow coming from outside the window!!! 

Bottom right, TV is ten feet away about picking up the blue glow from outside!!!! This is all video footage!!!!!

Right now they are blocking my phone atm from sending the footage to myself, but I took two photos with my roommates phone from pausing the video on my phone, just in case the footage disappears or anything. 

I got threats already from this, so got to be extra careful!!!! You see an alien squint a couple times in this, so thats GOOD PROOFS!!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

I think if I had not acted and waited a day to do the photo of footage thing, they would of deleted completely. Around 5am-6am. I sensed the aura of an upset being. lol "being too late". lol 

Anywho, tmi.

tmi

Edited by MatchaLove

The cloaking technology, the face starring in the back door after that, and the blue possibly hybrid grey at the front window, and its not even the end of October yet!!!!

main alien pic two.jpg

Zoomed into the little guy above.

alien in kitchen.jpg

Less that a week after the incident above, this thing comes back!!!! and is just starring through the window!!! In all other pictures of this incident, there was no face at the door. 5 were taken within the same minute, no face. 

another one (3)_LI.jpg

Just last night. A picture of video footage of this grey being squinting (those eyes work) right at me as I sit taking the video. 

blue alien adj.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

In fact, dont freak out.

One of the things I over heard with my esp is where I was sitting on the couch. When I was sitting closer to the window, they had more than an advantage in the last 2 weeks, so I sit on the last square where you can see downstairs as well. 

I thought it was so you can see downstairs, he was just sizing me up and going to do something from the front window. I like the other side of the couch closer to the window. 

Its like the difference of a few feet in women's defense classes. 

They also would know, if I ever saw an alien, I would take off to the front porch, it was waiting for me. lol So, i was likely to see something else lurking b/c he wasnt the bait, he was the trap.

And who gave me the notice??? I saw the Angel orb fly through, and I knew it was time to film, so the one on the other side of the house (back porch), saw me filming and was like "heck no", and the blue trap one with the large stomach was left exposed.  Notice he was waiting for someone to open the front door the way he was positioned, am I right, am i wrong on this???

They know me inside and out, and also take notice that I mentioned that you could "see things" and there was much more paranormal activity then normal. They had this ALL planned out, one would scare me out the front door, and the most dangerous one was going pounce on me!!!!!

I would start making a scene at the front door for my neighbors to see!!! They know me!!!!

It was an elaborate trap!!!!

No wonder Heaven intervened!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove