Real Photo of Tall Grey

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive the pun), slanty eyed, flat nose, level mouth. The mouth is the most visible bit in the bottom left of the glass.

another one (2).jpg

Is this what you're talking about?

Yes, thats the one!!! 

All of the photos were time stamped for 1:22am. All taken in the same minute, and there are no faces in the other photos. 

This one reminds me of the moon/mars face, its a little distorted, but considering what happened last week, its good evidence. 

It also looks the same as well!!!! They have been blocking my cameras, internet, and cable at night hours now. I reckon I got this one just in time b/c he wasnt expecting photos outside the door. Like I am to have a nanny from taking pictures!!! lol lol 

I didnt come back to the forum until 9 hours later b/c the internet was cut. The cameras on the laptop and phone as well. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you draw a line around what you are seeing? As I'm just seeing ya house 🤔

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ...    It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Last week!!!

main alien pic two (2)_LI.jpg

main alien pic two (2).jpg

main alien pic two.jpg

The Apple Live Photo with the beam taking off. In the recording its easy to see, as a photo its harder to see so I put a filter on it. I can post the original too. 

In the apple live photo the beam goes up, outside, and takes off into some other location that is "up".

This photo taken within a couple seconds of the other main photo!!!

44444 (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

They wont be able to able to discount 2 aliens caught in one photo, as well as the Apple Live Photo with the beam taking off just seconds later. 

Sorry, for being wordy for those that dont want to listen to my personal issues, but they overlap sadly b/c Area 51 spilled into my personal life ever so eloquently. lol 🙂

Take what people say with a grain of salt, and skip it if you care to do so. 

Especially, b/c a week later I get another photo --- of one thru the glass of the door just starring. 

Now, I said that they would do that BEFORE i got photo evidence, b/c of my esp and reiki training I can sense them just watching, now does this change at least SOME of my craziness??? lol Perceived and hypothetical. Think about it this way for those not familiar with reiki, feng shui, and other forms of energy work. You have good happy go lucky flow power energy and a sh!t bucket walks in. Does that make sense??? A sh!t bucket on one's feng shui decor. There should be a special tax for that!!!! lol 🙂 I am taxing you, i'll pen my bill to Nancy Pelosi, or rather Hillary for being involved in a conspiracy of theft and stealing. I am pretty certain it was her idea, her master plan!!!

Crazy people dont know they are crazy, lol. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

Does it kinda look like a monkey?

another one (4).jpgThis week

Last week!!!

2nd photo with the beam taking off. This one was taken within a second of the other and you see in the first there is nothing floating outside just seconds before. There may have been a set of 3 (small, medium, large) and the one at the door realized it was being filmed and could be seen taking off in a beam of light. I also SAID** "no you dont" and I starting taking pictures. I was about to go to sleep, I believe I did, so thats emotional distress in of itself, been dealing with this all of my life!!! lol Let alone everything else. 

44444.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

I am so used to this, I went to sleep after I took two photos, wasnt expecting to finally catch them on camera after all these years.

I heard them described as an "old TV" through my ESP, dont read into any of my psychic talk if you dont like it. So, I imagine a new TV can do all sorts of fancy things, games, netflix, streaming, even talking, etc. An old TV like from 1969 is a little outdated. 

I could imagine thats what most higher dimensionals have to say, they aint nothing but an OLD TV!!! 

I actually get that!!! Now!!! Inside joke. NM!!! You can't use an old TV any more. lol It's a piece of junk!!!

I feel my grandmother's energy on that message, she is like shaking her fist. Originally felt almost like another aunt on the other side, but it seems like a lot of them were not happy in a family reunion, and are viewing them very lowly. They usually are quiet to what they do, not any more. 

The message I got was "I am happy to help and its nice seeing someone stand up to these monsters for once." As a higher dimensional(s) helped get the photo taken!!

These greys and their activity has gone up a huge percentage to almost all day. So, something is not right and down right shady. 

Fame, money, sex, drugs, etc take a lot of people--- and people who work under them that just keep their mouth's shut. Whats that going to do for the greater good??? It was going to get you killed and your children killed, and now all of a sudden its NOT a JOKE??? Your herding all these people along to their demise and you feel like they wont figure it out someday??? The point being, grow up!!! Move on with your lives b/c thats over!!!!! 

Like I said before, prove me right, prove me wrong, either way I win!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

With closer examination of the photo, it almost like it was a tall grey but a reptilian. They would have jaws and big teeth with those big eyes. and a much bulkier body then a tall grey. It could be, I have seen ones depicted like that. 

The small grey is obviously a small grey. 

Any thoughts on that??? I dont think those are allowed above ground and they were mostly cleared out. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

It almost looks like in this one, you can see the ribs of the tall grey. Maybe it is like such!!! 

Its tall ones that can do mind tricks, so I didnt see it initially. I did see the small grey and took the picture for the heck it. I have had many failed photos and videos and never is it easy to catch them. I wasnt expecting it, I would of taken more, but they did take off quite fast!!!!

In February I did catch the photo of the alien foot print. They were all over the apartment, the other photos are lost for whatever reason, b/c I do sense them and deal with their drama and abuse on a daily basis. So, I was looking out for proofs, and in particular heavier ones were walking around the apartment. Actually, there were smaller foot prints too. 

main alien pic two.jpg

59773481797__E73ABAF8-EA53-4134-A530-924A5A8DFE7E (1).jpg

Ostrich footprint. 

17LPD-Dinosaur-Ostrich-Footprints-fin-m.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Though, if you got a hand written letter from a brother saying that you were going to get a little more then everyone one else, then this known Luciferian gets in the mix and all of a sudden that does not happen. It proves Lucifeiran meddling. This Luciferian was a millionaire and had NO NEED for an extra 40k, she did it b/c thats what those Hillary types do, they are pure petty!!!!

Also dosent help that she knows Hillary Clinton, for some thats all the evidence that is needed to prove the wicked things I have said she has done. 

But black lives matter, right???? Vassar safe space BS!!!!

Steals 40k from black family. For all we know it could have been more. 

She is not getting away it.

and I am taking my theory to another level, that Hillary Clinton is involved in aiding and abetting theft. A Luciferian favor!!!

Kindness is not weakness and at some point you have to shine the light on the bs and stop keeping people's secrets!!!

You do it, I tell it!! 

Period!!!

Done!!

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

For all these Luciferians involved in my gangstalking, how does it to feel that my contacts live 100s of years at a time. 500+!!!

You thought you were just going to get away with it??? 

You thought you could just sweep it under the rug, all of the torture you have put me through??? 

ha!!! 

100 years old on another planet is just a child. So, your up for a wake up call!!!!

For those that dont know about it, my radiation torture from 2014 to 2017 was so intense that since 2017 I had to regain and heal brain function and cognitive abilities. Speech, memory, and I would shake a lot. Thats on top of all of the other things I have been through. For those that dont know, 24/7 radiation feels like your being cooked in a microwave, it hurts. Its likely to show up IN TEST much like it would on an astronaut, but I am not one of those. lol lol. I am still regaining my strength as we speak.  

*****A hand written letter is still a hand written letter and theft of thousands of dollars from black family. I dont care what Vassar graduate you are, it dont look good in today's climate. Especially with COVID 19, stealing money from black family effected by COVID-19. If you think your so high an mighty with your millions of dollars, then when the letter came to your attention, why didnt you act on your brother's last wishes???? Its petty!!!! Thats the point, Luciferians are as petty as they come. They are Luciferians before they are their given political party. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

It shows you how criminal these people really are if nothing else. 

These bloodline types are on their last legs, b/c I am going to use the silver lining against them this time around.

There wont be any of that rowing one's way to hell with a Candy Cain. lol

Forget about silver, b/c its taken care of!!!!

Only if you are in the know of esoteric knowledge of the different types of body matrixes we have had over the 5 ages, would that make sense. 

Thats genes and building blocks. Then you then know what gold is. Blocks dont animate themselves. In fact, even the ground needs fire. 

Good day to you!!!!

:)

Edited by MatchaLove

Wow!! I can see them Matcha!

My friend showed me two photos today that she took in her house by a point and shoot camera, developed photos. 

She hasn't got any idea about altering photos (60 y/old, no computer or anything) So I know they're authentic.

One she took of her daughter as she was sat in a chair, but had no idea the photo was being taken. Behind her, I swear you can clearly see a Grey. Well, I think it's a Grey. The figure behind her looked just like the mask from the Scream movies, but it had the same shape of head as the Grey's in yours. 

Her daughter has M.E and struggles with fatigue immensely.

The other picture she took of her kitchen and slap bang in the middle is a figure of a little girl wearing really old fashioned clothes. 

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1

They have opted for some type of physical altercation. 

When Pleiadians get rid of these things they blow up like a cake or bubble, so they have some nerve.

but if I end up getting an alien head, might be worth something. 

How's an alien head for proofs????

They make sure now that I hear them before I fall asleep to retaliate the photos, as if they havent made my life hard enough after all the literal torture they have put me through. 

Edited by MatchaLove
2 hours ago, cosmicporpoise1.618 said:

that's very disturbing. where do you live?

Connecticut, USA. We endured heavy losses to experimentation and kidnapping even in the 50s and 60s. I think it to be one of the reasons JFK distrusted the greys and rumor has it, he was killed over more then just the silver/gold standard. 

That Luciferian aunt that I have, knew about the letter her brother wrote I believe and why something happened to prevent it. Thus, instead of putting on the big boy pants and putting your brothers last wishes into order, she kept the money. Its the prick entitled democrat mentality (she is a millionaire) that needs to end. Democrats are known for outright elitism and its sad really the reality of their talk is the opposite. She is in the wrong here, and its interesting that she is a clone practically to Hillary and knows her. This is what these people are really like, they have too much money and find it okay to steal 40k from family. Why on God's Earth would a millionaire find the need to withhold money from family??? You didnt need it and he knew that. The fact that she may have known about the letter all this time, proves the lack of kindness and humility that really goes down in the democratic party. 

I am not saying she is a monster like Hillary, not many can compare. She is an elitist way over her head, and it is what it sounds like --- she stole from black family and black lives matter. Take that Vassar education. lol You say that to a judge with a few sniffles "She stole from black family during COVID 19 and she is a millionaire" "I had to wait to buy shoes until it got cold enough!!! I still cant buy all the sweaters I need", hows that for an emotional story???, as law is de-evolving into a soup opera as we speak. The Young and the Restless. The Law and the Suck Ups!!!! LOL LOL :)

Not, may the best man win, but rather the most emotional sob story as true or untrue as it is. Its a true story that I have here, and that helps just a little, and a hand written letter that a Veteran wrote!!!! I am using my platform to take care of this beef, yes, lol. lol 

I could use the word Veteran and I get a sob story win!!!!! We can talk about all the things to a judge and jury about what we can't afford!! lol We can tape it for Youtube so everyone can see rich democrat elitism in the works!!! IN THE WORKS!!!! Did I say "black lives matter yet"???

Your sister wants a new Subaru and we can erase this!!!! Thats half the money that you owe her!!!!! To whom it may concern!!!

I suppose I can make a thread here about "rich democratic hypocrisy", and keep this beef well written there. lol Opens up the deal or no DEAL doors!!! You know what ZONK is, now dont get ZONK. Dont be a ZONK, especially that you know what door it is in. lol lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

Hi MatchaLove, 

Hope you are well.  What you are seeing reminds me of what happened to me many years ago.  I was living in a hotel in Anaheim, seeing and experiencing all sorts of dark stuff.  There was this white cat that lived with some people in another room.  They got kicked out and the cat wandered over to me, so I took it in.  

As I sat with the white cat one day I saw a strange entity cross the room.  The cat saw it too and followed it with its eyes intently, then looked up at me.  The cat was apparently “seeing” what I was.  The hotel owner ended up taking the cat out.  But at that time it was a help and reassurance for me.  

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Michi713 said:

Hi MatchaLove, 

Hope you are well.  What you are seeing reminds me of what happened to me many years ago.  I was living in a hotel in Anaheim, seeing and experiencing all sorts of dark stuff.  There was this white cat that lived with some people in another room.  They got kicked out and the cat wandered over to me, so I took it in.  

As I sat with the white cat one day I saw a strange entity cross the room.  The cat saw it too and followed it with its eyes intently, then looked up at me.  The cat was apparently “seeing” what I was.  The hotel owner ended up taking the cat out.  But at that time it was a help and reassurance for me.  

I have been followed by these things all my life. When I was a tween I saw with my own eyes a tall grey and a short grey (on different occasions). The short greys eye's were much bigger then most depictions and its skin almost white . Up until around 18 I would wake up nearly every day with new scars. Then there is the radiation torture and conditioning. At one point they were grafting lighter skin on to my normal skin, it was awful. From an early age I started with spirituality, ancient mysteries, and any mystery --- I was also a tween when I read about Project Paper Clip and Montaulk, let alone what I have read into since then. Its this spiritual knowledge that has held me through all this, b/c if I couldnt clear my energy when they try to do their weird experiments, then I dont know where I would be. 

I do like all mystery stories, thank you for sharing!!!!

• Like 1

There was a time that I thought they might be good, by the time I was 14ish I was kind of on to them so to speak. 

10 years latter I know a large portion of the deceit. 

7 years latter and we survived that!!!!! 

Can't keep a job, not of my own fault btw b/c I am a hard worker, I did Fedex for 8 months (LOADING), lol, but I can work for a greater causes other then myself.

Its for the cause!!!!

main alien pic two.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Its the tall greys that have the ability to alter someone's perception of what they look like, so they can look like something else. That's for only some humans, some will see them as they are. They are also, from my observations, about 20ish seconds ahead of you. 

They may also be what is known as the Go'uld completely, so if the rest of their torso or anything like that is actually needed, like in the recent, thin head alien pictures, that would be interesting. Like a face leech of sorts!! Or a rather large maggot basically!!! So, what you dont want is NOT having spiritual diligence if one of these things so eloquently decides to attach themselves to you. 

The hierarchy has always been small grey, grey, mantid, tall grey, reptilian/grey hybrid lines, and reptilians. 

I have always detected "essence" or source energy in small greys  (non reptilian hybrid lines), none of the other have such a thing, a spiritual basis. They are the ones they tell what to do and bully, so they may have been one of the more recent planets to have been carved out and exploited. No matter the timing, that is what would have happened to get that way. They trick you, do you dirty, to make rash judgements and then your in too deep. I wouldn't feel bad for them as you end up that way for a reason, other then to point out thats what could happen to us!!!! Sometimes enough is enough for what bad a planet of beings can do, and sometimes you need a lot of teamwork to keep you breathing!!!!! They are just trying to trick and manipulate you to end up bottom feeding wraiths of neither life nor death. You dont need a secret society to tell you thats full of shiiite!!! 

In fact, we have have had teamwork of divine intervention over our lives here as we have never been directly involved in MOST of the insanity, but rather tricked like Cain of such plans. Cain is like an early Lucifer (not actually him but similar spoiled reincarnation after reincarnation until the Universe itself starts to spit you up), its sad really. I think this is why we wont end up like small greys. They would go after all innocence even their own who had not fallen ill to the infection!!!! Anything good b/c they eventually ended up cloning themselves out of existence and  feeding off from source energy to survive. Flesh and body/etheric energy. 

and you know how we do, live FREE or DIE!!!! lol 

Where do we stand up and say enough is enough???

Apparently the higher dimensional that helped me take that picture, didnt think there was enough people fighting!!!! A lack in a race, dosent mean you have to not run the marathon for the cause!!!! :)

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, on the old forum I have talked about my journey as a gangstalking survivor and all the odds and ends. Not understanding what gangstalking was, I moved over 1000 miles out west, only to encounter gangstalking again. Its then, that I finally understood that it was some type of targeting by an organization. I knew I started young in my tweens on old dial up websites with conspiracy theories. I ended up homeless in that move, I was distraught, young, and didnt know what was going on, and I moved. Now, the one person that could of helped out (I didnt ask at all) didnt show up. The entitled elitist Luciferian democrat. She knew what was going on and she is so twisted that she would of gone back to her Luciferian friends "oh, she came begging for help, I said no". Just to brag!!! Just to brag!!! Thats what they do!!! There was no hurt feelings from that b/c I wasnt expecting or wanting of help, and if she knew the situation and wasnt going to offer a dime, that was all I needed to know. You know who did come out and help??? To be TRUMP SUPPORTERS from out west!!!! 

She just happens to be on that anti-Trump bandwagon all about BLM and women's sufferings. lol You meet her on any given day and she is all Trump hate and you will hear it from her. 

People that are gangstalked typically wont talk about it publicly b/c it would be considered not in well mental means to do so. I havent and only came out about it when I joined the forum years later. 

A millionaire not offering help to the only black family she has. Interesting indeed!!!! You could of helped out with pennies and she decided again the Luciferian route of treatment. You can only take so much before that sh!t becomes public. You went behind my back being a Luciferian, and now I am just telling the truth about you -- i dont need to sway anything or make anything up. 

Even the top political analyst say it, democrat politics and culture is owned by the filthy rich, not the average person --- and they will exploit that to what ever means possible. Even to the point of looking ratchet from a moral perspective. My story confirms the political theories in practice. 

Edited by MatchaLove

So, she thinks I will let that money she stole from her sister go??? She knew about the letter and may have been involved in making it not happen. Its disrespect to Veterans and the United States of America. If I was a millionaire, I would of put on the big boy pants and been like "oh my brother didn't want my to have this ALL b/c I have too much, here is 40k to the sister more in need". Its not even acknowledging your brother's last wishes. Legally, the letter may not be binding per se, but its the audacity for an elitist democrat to not go by a Veterans last wishes and be selfish. She knew about it the whole time, and didnt do a thing --- in order to do the right democratic thing --- thats what the party is supposed to be like in theory, in practice it is else where. What happened portrays everything wrong with the democratic party. In WWII you know what our family would sacrifice and do to support the cause even when they couldnt afford it, every little thing that they could. In modern times, this issue at hand represents not doing what is your civic duty and disrespecting the USA in the process. What family perhaps are you from???

Its theft, perhaps they taught you all about the prick life at Vassar??? 

Maybe I will let it go, or maybe I will continue to Anon talk about it. 

It proves what true contacts of Hillary Clinton are really like, if nothing else. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Some of these hybrid gangstalkers are even going to the level to say "she isnt from around here".

I thought that meant the town, turns out --- it isnt.

They are taking what I say, and then flipping it, so I am the bad hybrid. lol I have genes of both my human parents, thank you!!! and all my papers. I wasnt dumped on the door steps of some Latino f'kn satanic weakling that had nothing to do with my genetics. 

There are 1000s of these people in CT, and I havent had friends since my teens pretty much. You have been ran out of people to say they know me.

If that was true, with my work on connecting the dots between Area 51 and Hollywood and letter agencies, I WOULD BE PAID WELL!!! I might make 5k next year, MIGHT!!! They allow you to work part time pretty much.  These people make 6 figures!!! 6 darn figures!!! Do the math, do the statistics!!! Take in to account that 1997 call, referring to the level of sell outs in letter agencies. I am not in an office making 6 figures, so you best not draw attention to one's self b/c you aint no TRUTH hero that had to die for it in 1997!!!!!! They might let me make 5k. Your making 6 figures, your more then likely a sell out in those agencies. They are insane, impossible, and now they are pointing the finger at everyone else but themselves. Like its some witch trial. 

When the skin graphing was no longer working, they resorted to radiation torture and nano bite (etheric based) technology (which is how it can be cleared out with spiritual practices). Sometimes with enough radiation, you can make it to point A to point B. lol lol as far as consciousness and alertness is concerned. I get small doses now on the back of the neck/pineal gland area. I would likely die from the larger painful doses, and I am of no use dead. 

I think they are a bit upset about what I said about weakling Cain, I am going to edit out all Annunaki genetics, mark my words!!!! 

main alien pic two.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

***Manchester, CT is a full blown city, so I thought it was odd to hear amongst a couple dozen claims I was stealing between (2 stores) I go to once or twice a year there. (usually depending on income if I go at all even) So, I heard 2 say the "she is not from around here comment". Which was not about being in a populated city, well obviously it couldnt be, come to find out. 

Nearly everyone makes trips to Manchester, CT from other towns, b/c they have the 2nd largest mall and stores you dont see elsewhere. So, 10,000+++people that dont live there --- go there just to shop EVERYDAY!!! I assume it could be nearly 50,000 on the weekends at least!!! At least!!

Its a town in CT you are custom to see new people everyday. Little joke thinks he can keep up with 70,000 new faces every week!!! I dont think so. Plus, I had my mask on, so I blended in with 100s of other mask wearers. 

Everyday!!!!

EVERYDAY!!!

lol :)

Now, if you could imagine working in these types of conditions. 

The cleanest, one of the biggest, and well constructed malls in CT. It might be the top mall, New Haven has the biggest mall, but there are plenty of people that wont go there at all. lol. I didnt go inside the mall, I went literally to a grocery store and the Christmas Tree Shop!!!!  

shoppes-at-buckland-hills-homepage-seo-module-767x510-v1.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Now, back with more grey intel.

So, they wish to cause great harm right now. In fact, the orb that was seen in the Live Apple Photo right before the aliens were caught in the photo -- may have been the higher dimensional responsible for the photo. I also received a psychic message from the higher consciousness. That not enough people were fighting against these monsters and they were pleased, and they said "any time".

So, last night with my own bad eyesight, I saw the same orb cross the room from the kitchen to the front door. Not only that, they put a device, the greys, into my arm that causes great physical pain. It hurts so much, my shoulder, I can barely move. So, they are up to something. So, this orb is seeing all of this and decided to come out outside of just photos and video. As a warning, b/c those pictures can get more vivid if they want them to. If I saw the orb that vividly with my own eyes, never have, the next picture will be much more complete. This orb has been roaming around in videos and pictures since I moved in, but ONLY pictures and videos!!! Just like I just said, I saw the orb (higher consciousness) with my own eyes last night. So, its saying the pictures are now going to be more vivid. You think your smart? Your big?? Well, try more vivid photos!!!!

Kindness nor patience is weakness. 

In fact, what i just picked from them ESP wise, the greys, is that they want to throw me away. 

The true face of Lucifer's big AF head!!! Now you know!

Edited by MatchaLove