Real Photo of Tall Grey

Now, I have posted this on my Anon thread b/c it gets into personal abuse, society abuse at large and the modern MIB that have poured out of Area 51, and even the deaths of MLK Jr and Kennedy.

However, deeper issues aside, if you want to just talk about aliens and share real pictures, here we go.

One is of an alien foot from Feb they were all over the apartment (the rest of the photos are missing) and another is of what just recently happened. I just moved into a new place and 2 to 3 days later I see these things. Failing cloaking devices of these aliens and you visually see them even easier then the photo.

A tall one and small one. The small one is making its way around the box and about to be in the other room, and the large one which I didn't visibly see (but you sure see its big head in the photo) -- is making his way behind the small one.   

Mind you, my ability to send photos through text and email has been cut off very recently. It started a week ago with text messages, now it expanded the other day to email which is how I get photos here.

main alien pic two (2)_LI.jpg

59773481797__E73ABAF8-EA53-4134-A530-924A5A8DFE7E (1).jpg

Walking around naked in people's homes. 

sheesh!!!!!

17LPD-Dinosaur-Ostrich-Footprints-fin-m.jpg

main alien pic two.jpg

The second photo taken seconds later. 

In the Apple Live Photo, you can see this beam of light thing taking off as the tall grey looks like it disappeared. I think someone dosent want me to share that b/c it proves more then just these photos. Right now I can't send thru text message or email any photos, the foot print is from an old email I star saved. 

In this photo, you clearly see something outside the door, in the first one ---- you can color filter it yourself -- there is nothing outside the door --- and it was taken a couple seconds before. Either the tall grey was condensing and taking off or they came with more bodies. 

44444.jpg

44444 (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could you draw a line around what you are seeing? As I'm just seeing ya house 🤔

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ...    It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Their cloaking devices when flat and on just one surface, are supposed to blend in with walls.

Both heads here show on multiple walls, and you see some of the 3d effects. Keep in mind they are 3d. Like the foot print photo, they make 3d prints. 

This photo documents their cloaking devices if nothing else, and essentially in the second photo-- what they look like when they travel and how fast. 

I measured the head of the tall grey and that would be about 20 to 25 inches. So, as a little bit of homework if you take a tape measure to those measurement and put it next to your head to see the size difference. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Tall grey!!

They have been way more active then normal, so they are up to something. 

I guess the hell hound possessed have assembled. Now you know why some of us fight so hard, b/c if this infection/virus persists and overcomes, then everything that you know dies. 

This is just what is left of many planets that have not overcome. 

Now, if they could just buy everyone with money, they would have by now. You think you know the 5th Element, but do you really??? You have no idea what it is like to live in that much of a prison unless you are familiar to Stargate SG1 and the go'uld. The most abused hoste wont remember a thing between possession. You see it all the time in Hollywood; programing breaks down -- they dont want anything to do with you --- programing goes back up --- your back up in the spotlight. Its ugly!!!! Its fact!!! and this is why so many people fight so hard!!!!!

From their own words before Stargate SG1 the show and movie, "humans are just containers". Thats all we are!!! We live on a giant cow farm. That is now turning into a revolution. 

main alien pic two (5).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

This is the same day that hybrids went around town making slanderous allegations against me. I have never been to this new town prior to looking for a new place a month ago, I havent had friends since high school (b/c of the gangstalking and not wanting to see people brought under the wing of the occultist) thus I know no one in this town, period. Zip, zero!!!!

The lady who lives across from me on this same day, went to her front porch live streamed and and was wavering her phone "this is what we have to deal with". To show that I had just moved in. Never even been to this town prior to a month ago. She's a stereotypical safe space white lady. lol Apparently, she has no concern for my reproductive rights as a female, nor care for rape victims, or rights for children and humans in general. SJW, really? How about STFU!!!???? lol I opened up a can for you!! lol 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

I originally only saw this one pretty obviously making its way around the box. They took off pretty quick for a video set up, but I wasnt expecting after years of not being able to prove they harass me -- that they would finally show in a photo, not one -- but two. This one looked even more obvious then the photo!!!! It was a thick texturized distortion of sorts, a large block of it in front of the box, when I snapped the photo --- I mean you can clearly see with more detail as far as outline is concerned. Visually it had more colors. 

They are standing maybe more close then I originally thought. Chunks are missing from the walls in the photo where there heads are, which says maybe they were about to both turn into the next room. You see a straight wall in the original photo, then where their heads are you see distortion. So, its must have been close to the next room, ex: right close behind the small one. 

alien in kitchen.jpg

main alien pic two.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

You see in the blue filtered photo, the wall color on the door around the locks, so possibly a 3rd medium sized one was making its way thru, which may have been the one to quickly take off and realize they were being filmed, you see that one take off in the live photo like a beam of light thing, taken only a second after. 

44444 (2).jpg

44444.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

The non cropped original of the 2nd photo. 
In the first photo the tall greys head is more accurate, in the 2nd photo the small greys head is more visible. 

IMG_1564 (4).JPG

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

My email is back up, wasnt earlier today. 

Taken just now!!!

The photo taken seconds after has nothing behind the door way. But something walking through it!!!

Look through the window pains, a reflection.

The other 2 photos taken seconds within this, have nothing standing there. 

4 photos taken one after the other.

The top of the tall heads have these bright reflective (holographic) beads that go off. Thats how I knew to snap pictures. I saw the beads at about their height outside of the bathroom actually, not at the door like in the picture. 

another one (2).jpg

another one (3).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Now a second later, no face behind the door, your looking the second set of window rectangles down from the top. There appears to be something going through it cant really make that one out, the point being that just minutes ago that face was staring at me through the door, again!!!! 

Time stamps I will get for you shortly. But seconds I took 4 pictures. 

The key part is that in the next 3 photos seconds within each other, there is no face behind the door. 

another (2).jpg

A second before below, your looking at the second set of rectangles in the door (from the top). 
Now look at the above photo, put the same filter on it, there is nothing there. 

another one (3).jpg

No filter below.

IMG_2101 (2).JPG

Edited by MatchaLove
26 minutes ago, Red pill taken said:

Oz9366 Can you see what I cannot? 

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ... 

It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over your head. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Masons keep from me on this forum b/c I break apart anything that anyone says.

For years its been this way.

So, hopefully, you have no inconsistences like they do, I am a critic to the word like a critic to my photos. 

My internet was cut out after I posted this until early morning. Right after I posted this. and my cameras on my computer and phone were disabled. 

All the photos were time stamped for 1:22am I believe. Taken one after the other. One you see distortions outside and a face, the others you do not. No, the photo taken last night was not as good as the first two above, but it proves the stalking aspect to these creatures.

Tall greys have holographic beads that shimmer on the top of their heads, that are more obvious then other types of greys, so I knew to take photos b/c I visually saw those holographic beads, and that "face" last night disabled my cameras and internet after I posted that DI post. 

another one (3)_LI.jpg

The main photo bottom. My 2nd day in the new place. 

Its an Apple "Live Photo", the second photo from that day shows a beam of light taking off. 

2nd main photo!!! Now, without the live feature its harder to see the whats outside the door as a still photo, but in the live photo you can clearly see a beam taking off when they notice I am filming. Again, the second photo was taken seconds within the first, and you see a grey condensing and taking off. 

44444 (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

If that photo taken just last night was as good as the others --- cameras, internet, and cable goes out way longer then 9 hours. lol 

It was torture really, was about to watch George Washington have an emotional breakdown on the Netflix series "TURN". lol and cameras, cable, and internet were cut off. So, while I couldnt sleep after seeing that thing stalking me, and I couldnt turn on the TV to watch TURN!!

I have a very limited silver lining, testament to Cain always being a burden. lol Jokes!! Outrageous claims -- maybe, theres already people claiming to be me, other genetic females that is, males are out of the picture its an old school version. 

The thing you have to understand about reincarnation is that the soul chooses the reincarnation, the body. Its not the other way around like most people perceive. Men have always been unsuitable. Remember that!!!!! Now, these are MORE demon then alien, not what is as accepted as living, so when you look into info into how exactly they highjacked the matrix, its important to remember that. 

If I was a genetic female that would do what i do for money or fame, I wouldnt be me. 

You also have to eventually understand what they are after. They cant make it (survive) between planets with a Fae's essence. A GOLD Fae, not a Silver fae. Everyone would be dead if they could just do a harvest and it was that easy. Think about what that guy in the 1997 call was so afraid of. Its a really sour place to be overcome by traitors and backstabbers, but the fate of the weak and weakness itself was indeed changed. Everything here on Earth operates on an age old lineage of monarchy based off from Magdalene. and the 3 other siblings, whenever she is born -- she assumes monarchy head as was tradition back then, which brings you to the story of Cain, two Asian FEMALE twins from ancient Asia. My account is not to down Asians, b/c the rest of my family was killed and they were victims as well --  they were good pure people. Many deaths makes The Great Spirit really really mad to do what he did. The landscape completely changed. Its good also to not have your lives ran by mind parasites and to expose them. 

So, a very poor and jaded mixed American was chosen to be the body. Thanks for my housing situation comment, provoked my honesty for everyone to see. Anyone that has good income is counted out, any males counted out. I already know who 2 of my siblings are, and there is only room for one other sibling, so imposters beware!!!! lol 

They will always try to torture you until you give them what they want. Make you homeless at times even, so thanks for the cra-cra comment, this spot is not for comfort. I dont expect you to believe, I dont care that you believe, I have a mission and thats it. If you expected someone the Annunaki VIA the Illuminati do not constantly attack, then your up for a surprise. 

I also acknowledge the only monarchy's on Earth, the Native Americans and Ethiopians. Why only them??? Thats my fathers handy work, the rest of it is my mother. Since they do not believe in the Goddess, my mother, then the Native Americans and Ethiopians are the highest in the room. I also endorse the Great Spirit and Buddha for his liberation techniques. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Thats okay, FYI, what is going on with the medical crisis. 

The greys are considered a parasite race along with mantids and reptilians, your on this website, maybe you understand what that means?

They are also called an infection, a virus. 

Only antibodies can take out an infection. 

As above, so below. 

I have backup, every other alien race out there, so the lies will come to an end eventually. 

These people harass me on their extra time, build big expensive expansion projects into space worth billions and trillions, and they have made an enemy of a divine lineage and their own ONE rep. Trying to figure out if alien life is real. Many of these politicians sided with aliens that are considered a virus, an infection. Not technically living. Tell me, what does that LOOK LIKE????

What does that look like to you??? 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

You tell the pope, his pow wow form is never going to be accepted!!!! 

Thats a personally thing, not going at everyone. 

Sit down, be humble!!!

lol 🙂

I aint in that sh!t!!!!

Keep to salad what is to salad. lol 

The best of us in the black community and Native American community live in rags, the pope sits up there in gold.

Y'all from above look like a HOT MESS!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

One of my representatives better have a good pow wow form. 

I dont appreciate pricks, perhaps your looking for Cain????

AKA the other one in the Last Supper. 

They use Cain as their poster child. 

Which at least explains the lack of numbers for pow wows, you think I am personally happy about that??? 

I am appalled. 

The scam of the ages!!!! The poster child Cain!!!! Always looking out for himself, that is his legacy upon humanity and the fact of the matter is that the Christian Church has used his image repeatedly as acceptable. 

I choose my father's original pow wows!!!!

Direct from the source and concise!!!!

and Buddha for his beautiful philosophy for personal liberation and training. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Christianity needs a lot of TLC and they arent the only key of spirituality on Earth. People had spirituality in ancient Mu and Atlantis, its just the reality. They did not invent it. If you are devout to Heaven then go ahead and do you. Nor do I still hold grudges against my 3 other divine siblings, if the Annunaki can find you --- they will use you. So, thats of no fault entirely of their own, but weakness is weakness. 

So, I am not picking one over the other. The rest of humanity was more based off of influence of the Goddess, but since the standard Christian does not believe in such, what really is the truth??? 

Now, in my defense I am a private person. Quaker style, I loved my privacy, when I did have it. 

I was abused and tortured so badly by gangstalkers I am putting them to the test, b/c if they prove me right when I start using a Go PRO or other Anons start seeing what they do to me, its going to prove my "crazy conspiracy theory" thats just a crazy conspiracy theory. Hint hint, but if they want to legitimize me, go right ahead!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

In fact, this deserves a spot of its own, for years on the old forum I posted with the signature "First and Last". 

Way before I came out b/c I didnt want people in my business like that.

Since, these Area 51 occultist are so persistent, I had to come out. 

B/c if I catch it on camera I am legit. I am putting them to the test, b/c I want them to stop, but I know them well, they dont listen to good advice, so I have to put my investigative tactics to work just in case. 

The most important thing to me, other then actually going back to college, more important --- was my privacy and it was ALL but taken from me. I went to Manchester, CT -- went to 2 stores and met dozens of gangstalkers making wild claims. Never seen them before as I only go to Manchester 2 to 4 times a year (to the same shops), and I havent had friends since this all started over a decade ago. I literally know no one, havent gone over to a friends house in over a decade. I am 32. They will use anyone you meet against you, so you wont ever make friends. With a face mask I look like 100s of other people and I had a 25 year old daughter with her father on the phone making wild claims that I was a criminal or something like that. In front of everyone. This is just every time I do go out, can you imagine every time I work???? Your not doing anything wrong at all and people still fill out nasty surveys, they have to investigate you with the police ALL the time, b/c of wild claims of stealing at the register (been going on for over a decade, the police have never found anything at all, I have a clear record). Thats not even close to how people verbally treat you. You have co-workers that are paid to say your drunk on the job, and doing drugs, etc. People following around, taking pictures, texting jokes -- bullying you verbally --- dozens of time a day. 

Then someone jokes I can't keep a job, well. Not the first person, but you have karma coming at you!!!!! Your asking the Universe for what I have been through by wrongly judging in one instance, shape, form, injury, accident, inconvenience, etc or another.

So, I was left with no choice. 

Yeah, coming out about this intel was not my first choice. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Now, I guess this is turning into the Anon thread, so the Luciferian aunt I have is the one who has kept close contact to Hillary Clinton. The one that stole about 40k from my family, and my aunt is a millionaire all ready she didnt need it --- and the only motivation is that the occult told her to do it. I also have a letter to prove the theft of about 40k. 

At times I have only made 5k a year b/c of abuse from employers, its something Luciferians can do. If they would do it almost every year to me for 5k+, they would do it for 40k is a heart beat. Thats also not going along with your brother's last wishes, if those werent edited too!!!

With my GO PRO, I will prove the gangstalking and Luciferian rings, and maybe even see a good ET who will live 500 years to tell my story!!!! Thats two George Washington's from now!!! lol

Its who lives to tell the story directly, my contacts live for 100s of years at a time!!!! Might as well start donating some of that finery while the getting is good. lol Prove me right, prove me wrong, either way I win!!!! 

Also, the governments will not give us disclosure, they will be called out for being in bed with the Annunaki parasites and it is not financially sound for them. What will happen, is that the right individuals can make contact with normal living ETs. With their own cheap budgets, not billion and trillion dollar projects to prove that life exist when they can't take care of their own planet and children --- they hand them over --- these people of well means --- to the Annunaki all the time. 

NASA is a shoot off from the letter agencies like the Area 51 -- CIA -- FBI, etc. They hide the truth, and looking at them really contrast the idea of whats really going on. They spend billions and trillions of dollars to explore other planets while people here suffer. NASA even has a cocaine culture in of itself similar to the CIA. Obedience but not for the benefit of humanity. Let alone what other agencies and groups are doing.

They are NASA and they are told to edit photos and have got caught in lies time and time again, the people who find things are just again normal people who watch their videos, they never come out with anything real or of substance. So, its only of a matter of time before people make their videos entirely and come up with their own proofs!!!!

Now, you wonder why they (REAL LIVING ALIENS) only want to talk to normal people. lol Humans they want to talk to tend to have ESP, be spiritually and open minded in good works, may be into tarot readings, some reiki, feng shui, may be Indigo Children, etc. You know its true!!!!!!

Not so crazy after all, am I????

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Prove me right, prove me wrong!!!

Talks the same as Hillary Clinton, acts like Hillary Clinton, and even looks like her as well. 

Its really sad to see that happen to anyone, and the man she stole money from -- called her the devil. 

Family is family but you have to put your foot down somewhere. He wrote a hand written letter saying that she (our family) would receive a higher portion, and I call my aunts Luciferian bluff. You tell me what millionaire would steal from a poorer family member 40k+++++, its all what the Luciferian arses like Hillary were in her ear for. No normal millionaire would feel the need to steal a measly little sum of 40k -- well from a family member like that. 

I will make a peaceful example of her for any Luciferian in my family in the future or current!!! 

If you dont want your business out there, I suggest bible meetings for your woes!!!!

TPTB do it to me every year for about 5k+, so I am done playing games with these people. They would do 40k or more in a heartbeat. I only make 3k to if I am lucky in CT -- 10k. a year. With their occultist games, you know, if you have read how bad the torture is. 

Edited by MatchaLove
On 10/6/2020 at 12:56 PM, Red pill taken said:

haha ,I'm definitely moon struck!! As for matcha love, I can't comment, but some of her /his posts are a tad out there.. 

Oz9366 Can you see what I cannot? 

On 10/6/2020 at 1:37 PM, oz93666 said:

Just a quiet nice house ... Is that where ML lives?  She must be holding it together to some extent ... 

It requires constant focused effort in this reality  to keep any sort of roof over your head. 

It took me a while but look closely at glass panel 4 counting left to right top to bot (I can't be bothered to put it through gimp to circle it), there is a very faint 'face' in the greyness (forgive the pun), slanty eyed, flat nose, level mouth. The mouth is the most visible bit in the bottom left of the glass.

another one (2).jpg

Is this what you're talking about?

• Like 1