Forcing tests.

ItsTheTruthThough

I thought this is worth documenting. My sister has been very unwell for days and is pregnant. She has been calling 111 because she is struggling to breathe and thought perhaps she may need antibiotics if it is an infection she should be checked over. First time she was told it’s the flu and see how she goes. She has called back twice since because she feels worse and this time both operators told her it’s coronavirus and she must isolate and not to go into hospital. The last operator put her through to a doctor who is convinced she has coronavirus and told her to get tested. She refused as she doesn’t trust the testing process and now she has been threatened that social services will be called on Monday since she won’t get a test and this means she is an irresponsible parent. 
I fear this is the start of forced testing which serves absolutely no other purpose than to lock people down and ensure no doctor will want to see them. 

Not sure if anyone has been met with threats yet for refusing but bare in mind it’s probably the time to start expecting this sort of thing now.

Edited by ItsTheTruthThough

35 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

My sister has been very unwell for days and is pregnant. She has been calling 111 because she is struggling to breathe and thought perhaps she may need antibiotics if it is an infection she should be checked over. First time she was told it’s the flu and see how she goes.

"It's the flu". I'm no doctor, so don't trust any medical advice that I give out here. But can you describe the symptoms that are making her unwell?

36 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

this time both operators told her it’s coronavirus and she must isolate and not to go into hospital. The last operator put her through to a doctor who is convinced she has coronavirus and told her to get tested. She refused as she doesn’t trust the testing process and now she has been threatened that social services will be called on Monday since she won’t get a test and this means she is an irresponsible parent. 

It's amazing how they can diagnose these 'conditions' just through a phone call. 🤔

It's almost like these people have determined somehow that any illness now 'must' be coronavirus.

"Which one?" (coronavirus, that is, because there are so many of them)

It is scandalous to learn that this is how our NHS treats people, threatening them with 'social services' just for declining a bogus test which will probably come back positive anyway, as they're desperate to add to their 'case' statistics.

Again, I am no doctor, and I hope that your sister is not really that ill, perhaps all I can prescribe is plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids, and avoid exposure to TV and newspapers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

"It's the flu". I'm no doctor, so don't trust any medical advice that I give out here. But can you describe the symptoms that are making her unwell?

It's amazing how they can diagnose these 'conditions' just through a phone call. 🤔

It's almost like these people have determined somehow that any illness now 'must' be coronavirus.

"Which one?" (coronavirus, that is, because there are so many of them)

It is scandalous to learn that this is how our NHS treats people, threatening them with 'social services' just for declining a bogus test which will probably come back positive anyway, as they're desperate to add to their 'case' statistics.

Again, I am no doctor, and I hope that your sister is not really that ill, perhaps all I can prescribe is plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids, and avoid exposure to TV and newspapers.

She has a temperature, achey muscles, her throat hurts and she can’t smell or taste. A very bad headache seems to be what’s bothering her the most and that painkillers don’t work. She also suffers with asthma and bad nerves and tends to panic a lot so sometimes feels she can’t breathe because of panicking. It’s hard to know if she’s panicking or could have an infection, since she’s a pregnant asthmatic I think it would be best she is checked over as she’s more at risk of complications developing from flu-like illness. 

I remember in the swine flu scare of 2009 everything was definitely swine flu, just like now everything is Covid-19 😑 it is shocking treatment. 

I don’t blame her for refusing a test but getting social services involved is sickening and unreal. Having a test won’t change a single thing for her so it’s not being irresponsible at all. All they will do is treat her the same if not with more contempt and refuse to her unless she is at deaths door (often how people die as they don’t get early treatment!) and send her positive test over to the national

statistics to lock everyone down and scare them. Pointless.

They are going to force the "vaccine" on you and if you refuse you stay in lockdown/social distancing and can't travel etc.

Idiot employers will start forcing you to get the "test" or get fired as well if they haven't already

Has come straight from the horses mouth -Tobias Ellwood.

I suspect the latest Crow House video on Bitchute is bang on.

4 minutes ago, Reet Hard said:

They are going to force the "vaccine" on you and if you refuse you stay in lockdown/social distancing and can't travel etc.

Idiot employers will start forcing you to get the "test" or get fired as well if they haven't already

Has come straight from the horses mouth -Tobias Ellwood.

I suspect the latest Crow House video on Bitchute is bang on.

I expected it, even so, it’s still come as a shock for some reason. I guess because it’s all happening so fast.

Tobias Ellwood saying what he did so openly... still people seem to be suffering cognitive dissonance and denying that’s what those in power want.

I do find Max Igan spot on with everything he’s said so far.

This is very sad. The health service I'm afraid is no longer a service. At the moment they don't seem to care about the genuine health of people. Just take a look at the st john's ambulance guidance for CPR.

The service is a CO-vid 19 service. And I'm pretty certain if you go to get treated for almost anything else, they will somehow marry this illness with co-vid. For example, they will most likely make you do a test should you need to go into hospital.

I was even thinking this morning of the ridiculousness of the situation. I was pondering whether I should go and see the DR to get an official exemption from the muzzles. Then I realised they wouldn't even let me in the building without a mask - the very thing I'm going into complain about wearing for health reasons. 

This is a very crazy world my friend. A terrible time for those who are seriously ill - and I hope your sister gets well soon.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mr H said:

This is very sad. The health service I'm afraid is no longer a service. At the moment they don't seem to care about the genuine health of people. Just take a look at the st john's ambulance guidance for CPR.

The service is a CO-vid 19 service. And I'm pretty certain if you go to get treated for almost anything else, they will somehow marry this illness with co-vid. For example, they will most likely make you do a test should you need to go into hospital.

I was even thinking this morning of the ridiculousness of the situation. I was pondering whether I should go and see the DR to get an official exemption from the muzzles. Then I realised they wouldn't even let me in the building without a mask - the very thing I'm going into complain about wearing for health reasons. 

This is a very crazy world my friend. A terrible time for those who are seriously ill - and I hope your sister gets well soon.

Thank you, she is feeling better today after demanding antibiotics over the phone they eventually wrote her a prescription. We think with her head feeling so bad and been bunged up she actually had sinusitis which antibiotics would help with so looks like we was probably correct. They are still referring her case to social services however!

I know just what you mean and completely agree. I’m due my smear test and quite sure even that will rather require a Covid test or come back as Covid 🤣

• Like 1