Identity Theft: the Zionist campaign to transform Jews into Zionists

Here is a few videos highlighting some good jewish people, Anti-zionism isn't anti semitism, even Jews themselves agree.

Not all jews are bad. Being anti-semitic plays into the hands of the zionists, jewish religious supremacism is real, however we need to make the distinction between Zios and Jews because the Zionists run the show, Jews are just being strung along and lumped in with the zionists. 

This breeds more anti-semitism (by design). They breed anti semitism so that they appeal to Jews worldwide to move to Israel. The Jewish people are just a stepping stone for scum like Jacob Rothschild and the Zio-bankers to get what they have wanted for millennia, world domination.

Jews aren't automatically zionist. Zionists aren't actually Jews because they don't follow the 10 commandments, God or the Torah. There are good Jewish people out there, never forget that.

• Like 1

Great debate. Zionists are full of shit. They literally just waffle acting like their shit don't stink. The fact that Israel mopped the floor and murdered the Palestinians, demolished their houses and turned them into refugees, yet they act like they did nothing wrong and want to silence any opposition makes me fucking sick.

They blanket western Anti Zionists racist while giving a basic slippery slope argument. Disgusting.

8 hours ago, theo102 said:

Israel is a people, not a state in Palestine. 

I hear you. Irritates me so much when the zios try to justify their oded yinon ethnic cleanse. Complete disregard for the Palestinians, if you watch the debate above the historian guy is bang on with this analogy.

Slight paraphrasing:

"Imagine in London, if someone knocked on your door and said this is my house now because I owned it 3000 years ago. Then they send the police because it has become law and you have to move."

The 2 arguments zios love: the slippery slope and "we have arabs in the supreme court". Complete joke.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

"Imagine in London, if someone knocked on your door and said this is my house now because I owned it 3000 years ago. Then they send the police because it has become law and you have to move."

There are two system of law at play here. There's human law, where the U.N. makes the rules, and there's common law, which is theistic. Palestine was never a common law country, but the principles of common law are consistent with the covenants relating to Palestine and "Greater Israel".

In the same day YHWH made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Genesis 15:18

Edited by theo102