Jump to content

Not possible to transfer disease....fact


Jikwan
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, andy1033 said:

I do not agree, with what op is saying.

 

Humans definitely are capable of transmitting to one another.

 

Oh well ... that's sorted it then ... You have proved your case andy ... silenced us with that dazzling display of contrary evidence , and reasoned argument. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jikwan said:

 

 

I think we are getting closer to an answer. There has to be an explination for this. Many people after going with low class whores get

Vd

Syphilys

Gonnorea

Herpes

I havnt found a good explination for it.

The anti germists are avoiding it

 

 

I think you are talking about direct transmission.  For example... blood borne transmission and in the case of Herpes it is transmission from an open sore. STD are direct transmission from the giver to the receiver.  Cold sores are contagious from the sore itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It has to be said the most reliable source we have (God) disagrees strongly with all this ... He does believe in contagion , does believe the virus is real , and thinks we should wear masks ...

 

Understandably this caused a lot of commotion among Karl Mollison's followers  most of whom are experts at our subject ....

 

Very direct questions were asked of God being channeled by Karl  ...here they are ....

 

A viewer asks : “I was directed to a video with Dr. Andrew Kaufman, M.D., as guest. He operates from the belief that COVID-19 is an exosome, not a virus. He states that exosomes are the secretions of toxic cells used to digest toxins and carry them from the body. He claims that COVID-19 is the same size as an exosome and this is why they are misidentified. He also claims that exosomes are not transmittable.” Are these things true?

 

God ... "The phenomena are described accurately but it is not the case that the virus is not a source of infection and can reproduce itself. So this is disinformation intended to undermine confidence in the epidemiologists and maintaining cooperation with quarantine measures and vaccinations. That only serves the Extraterrestrial Alliance because people will drop their guard if they believe such notions."

 

 

Question .. “To support his belief that contagion as such, does not exist, he cites a study done after the Spanish Flu Pandemic, by the U.S. Public Health Department, and captured in a book entitled Invisible Rainbow, by Arthur Firstenburg. https://www.chelseagreen.com/product/the-invisible-rainbow/

The study involved 100 healthy subjects and a number of subjects who were very sick with the Spanish Flu and three separate attempts to infect the healthy subjects through:

  1. Collecting all infectious secretions from sick patients and placing them in the eyes, nose, and mouth of healthy subjects.
  2. Injecting secretions into healthy subjects.
  3. Having sick patients expel a deep breath directly into the mouths of healthy subjects.

The results in each case were that none of the healthy participants contracted Spanish Flu.” Why were those results obtained?

 

God ...  "This was poorly conceived and poorly conducted, both. The major reason for the lack of transmission was ignorance about the timeline of the disease course and the fact that particular virus was largely shed prior to the onset of symptoms, but once symptoms appeared the victim is no longer infectious, so attempting to deliberately cause a transmission at that point would be futile as was observed in this study. So it is not ruling out a transmissible disease at all, it is simply inadequate science because of the lack of information to design the study properly."

 

Question ..He also refers to the theory that Spanish Flu could have resulted from the electric grid that became more widespread just before the outbreak. Is that the case?

 

God ..."This is another type of disinformation that is untrue as well. Electric grids have liability but nothing to do with this disease pandemic".

 

Question .. He also states that a COVID-19 particle is too small to be captured by even an N95 mask. Is this missing the point about filtering out fomites?

 

God.... "Here again, he is taking a very narrow circumstance and making a sweeping generalization. Many times the disease is transmitted through fomites generated from acts of coughing during which large globules of moisture are expelled which contain the much smaller virus particles. These are readily filtered out by wearing a face mask and a face shield as well as further protection from eye exposure. It is true that aerosolized virus with drying of the droplets results in extremely tiny particles that may or may not end up on a mask of N95 grade or pass directly through and be inhaled. But just because a barrier to spreading the virus is not 100% effective, does that mean it should be used 0% of the time?

It is the same with hand washing. Many times it is helpful and occasionally it is not done adequately to remove all virus present, but no one would suggest abandoning hygiene practices simply because they are not 100% effective. Again, this is a disservice to spread such ideas. It is better to make clear why mask use is important but also caution people that it is not an absolute guarantee so they can weigh the risks and benefits of entering into a public place where others are present, especially if there are disease sufferers known to be in the location.

 

Question .. Is this intended to encourage the public to disregard any self-protective suggestions?

 

God .. That is true and as such it is destructive disinformation in the form of partial truth.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2020 at 7:15 AM, oz93666 said:

It has to be said the most reliable source we have (God) disagrees strongly with all this ... He does believe in contagion , does believe the virus is real , and thinks we should wear masks ...

 

Understandably this caused a lot of commotion among Karl Mollison's followers  most of whom are experts at our subject ....

 

Very direct questions were asked of God being channeled by Karl  ...here they are ....

 

A viewer asks : “I was directed to a video with Dr. Andrew Kaufman, M.D., as guest. He operates from the belief that COVID-19 is an exosome, not a virus. He states that exosomes are the secretions of toxic cells used to digest toxins and carry them from the body. He claims that COVID-19 is the same size as an exosome and this is why they are misidentified. He also claims that exosomes are not transmittable.” Are these things true?

 

God ... "The phenomena are described accurately but it is not the case that the virus is not a source of infection and can reproduce itself. So this is disinformation intended to undermine confidence in the epidemiologists and maintaining cooperation with quarantine measures and vaccinations. That only serves the Extraterrestrial Alliance because people will drop their guard if they believe such notions."

 

 

Question .. “To support his belief that contagion as such, does not exist, he cites a study done after the Spanish Flu Pandemic, by the U.S. Public Health Department, and captured in a book entitled Invisible Rainbow, by Arthur Firstenburg. https://www.chelseagreen.com/product/the-invisible-rainbow/

The study involved 100 healthy subjects and a number of subjects who were very sick with the Spanish Flu and three separate attempts to infect the healthy subjects through:

  1. Collecting all infectious secretions from sick patients and placing them in the eyes, nose, and mouth of healthy subjects.
  2. Injecting secretions into healthy subjects.
  3. Having sick patients expel a deep breath directly into the mouths of healthy subjects.

The results in each case were that none of the healthy participants contracted Spanish Flu.” Why were those results obtained?

 

God ...  "This was poorly conceived and poorly conducted, both. The major reason for the lack of transmission was ignorance about the timeline of the disease course and the fact that particular virus was largely shed prior to the onset of symptoms, but once symptoms appeared the victim is no longer infectious, so attempting to deliberately cause a transmission at that point would be futile as was observed in this study. So it is not ruling out a transmissible disease at all, it is simply inadequate science because of the lack of information to design the study properly."

 

Question ..He also refers to the theory that Spanish Flu could have resulted from the electric grid that became more widespread just before the outbreak. Is that the case?

 

God ..."This is another type of disinformation that is untrue as well. Electric grids have liability but nothing to do with this disease pandemic".

 

Question .. He also states that a COVID-19 particle is too small to be captured by even an N95 mask. Is this missing the point about filtering out fomites?

 

God.... "Here again, he is taking a very narrow circumstance and making a sweeping generalization. Many times the disease is transmitted through fomites generated from acts of coughing during which large globules of moisture are expelled which contain the much smaller virus particles. These are readily filtered out by wearing a face mask and a face shield as well as further protection from eye exposure. It is true that aerosolized virus with drying of the droplets results in extremely tiny particles that may or may not end up on a mask of N95 grade or pass directly through and be inhaled. But just because a barrier to spreading the virus is not 100% effective, does that mean it should be used 0% of the time?

It is the same with hand washing. Many times it is helpful and occasionally it is not done adequately to remove all virus present, but no one would suggest abandoning hygiene practices simply because they are not 100% effective. Again, this is a disservice to spread such ideas. It is better to make clear why mask use is important but also caution people that it is not an absolute guarantee so they can weigh the risks and benefits of entering into a public place where others are present, especially if there are disease sufferers known to be in the location.

 

Question .. Is this intended to encourage the public to disregard any self-protective suggestions?

 

God .. That is true and as such it is destructive disinformation in the form of partial truth.

 

CITATION NEEDED!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lord Humungus said:

CITATION NEEDED!

 

I can tell already from your post's , you've got a pretty good understanding of things ... but the reason for all the psychopathic behavior of the human controllers is because  they are directed by malevolent ET's ... The cabal (rothschilds royalty etc)   have the wealth and power but only by virtue of advanced ET's pulling the strings behind the scenes , and they must follow their order to exterminate everyone to stay in favor...

 

This information , and that from "God" (Creator)  comes from this source ....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos   ... it filled in all the missing links for me  

Edited by oz93666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

I can tell already from your post's , you've got a pretty good understanding of things ... but the reason for all the psychopathic behavior of the human controllers is because  they are directed by malevolent ET's ... The cabal (rothschilds royalty etc)   have the wealth and power but only by virtue of advanced ET's pulling the strings behind the scenes , and they must follow their order to exterminate everyone to stay in favor...

 

This information , and that from "God" (Creator)  comes from this source ....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos   ... it filled in all the missing links for me  

Yes, I've been thinking about the "Alien" option too lately. It's late. I'll watch the video tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

I can tell already from your post's , you've got a pretty good understanding of things ... but the reason for all the psychopathic behavior of the human controllers is because  they are directed by malevolent ET's ... The cabal (rothschilds royalty etc)   have the wealth and power but only by virtue of advanced ET's pulling the strings behind the scenes , and they must follow their order to exterminate everyone to stay in favor...

 

This information , and that from "God" (Creator)  comes from this source ....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos   ... it filled in all the missing links for me  

 

One of these days, oz i would like to challenge you about some of the beliefs you so passionately hold.

You seem to be the type of guy that dont mind a tooth and nail debate about once a week

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

 

One of these days, oz i would like to challenge you about some of the beliefs you so passionately hold.

You seem to be the type of guy that dont mind a tooth and nail debate about once a week

Well go for it J .... As you can see from this thread , some beliefs I do not hold passionately at all  ... I started out posting here entertaining the idea  of no virus , no transmission , I still agree there seems a lot of evidence for this ... And it's just the sort of stunt the cabal would pull 

 

In my last post gave the opinion of just one source ... I should also add the the second most important source we have   ...Andrew Bartzis , who is completely unconnected  to the first,  (Karl Mollison) also has the crazy idea the virus is real and can be transmitted and we should wear masks  !

 

Just saying ...

 

These two guys are , IMHO streets ahead of anyone else and both have a breathtaking legacy  ... 

 

So I'm still undecided on the virus  , and not inclined to spend hours educating myself on virology and the like ... as you know I'm well away from the madness where I am ,rarely see a soul,  so it doesn't effect me practically , whether the virus is real or not. . 

 

Other issues like the cabal having an off world mind control army with a million humans , with fleets of UFO type craft and advanced weaponry ,  I know for sure , with more certainty  than I know how my own name  ... Because the evidence from literally over 100 different sources is overwhelming and all says this , and it makes perfect sense ...of course the cabal have this.  

 

But you quoted me saying  ....  " the reason for all the psychopathic behavior of the human controllers is because  they are directed by malevolent ET's ... The cabal (rothschilds royalty etc)   have the wealth and power but only by virtue of advanced ET's pulling the strings behind the scenes ,..."

 

This is David Icke 101 ( see The Biggest Secret), and every one else agrees  ... DI says ET's openly walked among us 6.000 years ago ,portraying themselves as 'Gods' ,  but then decided to go underground (and off world) leaving their chosen bloodline to rule over us , the ET's giving them assistance from behind the scenes to maintain control. 

 

 

Edited by oz93666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Well go for it J .... As you can see from this thread , some beliefs I do not hold passionately at all  ... I started out posting here entertaining the idea  of no virus , no transmission , I still agree there seems a lot of evidence for this ... And it's just the sort of stunt the cabal would pull 

 

In my last post gave the opinion of just one source ... I should also add the the second most important source we have   ...Andrew Bartzis , who is completely unconnected  to the first,  (Karl Mollison) also has the crazy idea the virus is real and can be transmitted and we should wear masks  !

 

Just saying ...

 

These two guys are , IMHO streets ahead of anyone else and both have a breathtaking legacy  ... 

 

So I'm still undecided on the virus  , and not inclined to spend hours educating myself on virology and the like ... as you know I'm well away from the madness where I am ,rarely see a soul,  so it doesn't effect me practically , whether the virus is real or not. . 

 

 

 

Well its just 2 areas only

1 their views on the virus

2 how do you know what these people are saying is true? Both of them speak very eloquently and for sure what they say sounds logical and presented in a confident manner.

They talk about subjects that are not easily verifiable

I myself could tell you there is a big pot of gold in a room buried 10ft underground in a heavily guarded compound in france.

How can you know its true or not? Can't.

I can say about 1 million miles away there is a planet almost identical to earth filled with purple skinned humans.

Julius caesar when he relieved himself in the mornings would play with childrens dolls (behind locked doors. Nobody ever seen what he did there)

It all sounds reasonable....i carefully selected subjects i knew you couldnt disprove

Like our k mollinson would channel tesla.....sure does sound like what tesla would say but theres no way i could know for sure it was him.

Seems like thats what you do...if something mystical is presented to you in the right way you believe it. Thats ok. Why not? But you start telling anyone that would listen about someones views and opinions...that we should all believe the same as you......

Belief is merley THINKING something exists. You dont know it exists

I have an image in my mind right now of 10 full blown lunatics sitting round talking about stuff at any reputable insane asylum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

 

Well its just 2 areas only

1 their views on the virus

2 how do you know what these people are saying is true?

 

Because they filled in all the holes in my world view and now the picture makes perfect sense ... must remember both Barzis and Mollison have only been public with their material for less than a decade .... I was reading  my first BUFORA  UFO magazine at age 14 ... collected Man Myth and Magic as a teenager ... a 112 weekly part publication on the occult and all crazy things ... been heavily into yoga from age 22 .... all my life I've been into this stuff , thinking deeply , came upone Icke about 30 years go (age 35 ) ... so my world view was fairly well established before I came upon Mollison and Bartzis ... that's how I know they're the real thing , because they confirm all my understandings , (and Ickes ), with only a few changes needed  ... but they add the missing parts. .. making the whole thing clear as day 

 

Man Myth and Magic  Part 1 of 112 weekly magazines  can be bound to make 7 volumes 

220px-Man_Myth_Magic_no1.jpgs-l225.jpgman-myth-magic-n3-black-magic-de-collect

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2020 at 11:48 AM, oz93666 said:

So I guess vaccinating dogs and cats is another multi billion $ scam ... does nothing ... the dog where I am look fine , and none are vaccinated  

 

Totally Oz! Completely agree. 

My cat has never had a vaccination or been to the vet. I treat everything myself and he's super healthy.

(Note, I studied veterinary sciences so have a good knowledge on health care for animals, but I hugely disagree with a lot of their methods. I've seen many careless vets during my placement.)

 

Colloidal silver does the job greatly for most things, can't stress that enough how well that works for wounds etc.

Even in water to keep things at bay :)

As for parasites, a wee dust of diatomaceous earth and you're golden :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2020 at 1:24 PM, gregory-peccary said:

How did haemophiliacs in the UK get infected by HIV?

By imported blood products contaminated by HIV.

A clear case of an illness transferred from sick people to 'healthy' people.

 

 

HIV is not an illness and does not cause an illness and it is debatable whether it even exists.  A positive HIV test tends to be followed up with anti-viral medication which does cause disease, especially AZT which has caused the deaths of many thousands (if not millions).

 

On 10/5/2020 at 6:27 PM, Jikwan said:

I think we are getting closer to an answer. There has to be an explination for this. Many people after going with low class whores get

Vd

Syphilys

Gonnorea

Herpes

I havnt found a good explination for it.

The anti germists are avoiding it

 

I dont think it's fair to say you are more likely to catch VD from a "low class whore".  I think most "VDs" are caused by the misguided preparation and clean-up rituals that people go through before and after sex which often involve some toxic products, or the unhygienic practice of using saliva as a lubricant — most people's saliva contains some sugar and possibly candida which can cause thrush.

 

Herpes happens as a result of protective bacterial coatings being stripped away from the skin, which is why you can get it (in the form of a cold sore) from kissing or from being in a very cold climate (skiers are highly prone to cold sores).  If you get a cold sore from kissing someone, they didn't pass a disease onto you.  They may well have played a part in stripping away part of your immune system and may have introduced an irritant into your cracked skin via their saliva (probably just sugar again).

 

Soap will be a major cause of infection that can be passed from one person to another during sex (resulting in that fishy smell we all know).  As I am sure that washing powder residues are a significant cause of disease (whooping cough resulting from inhaling them from bedding), I suspect these toxins could be passed from underwear -> genitals -> other person's genitals causing disease in both sexual partners.  I have heard of people getting chlamydia despite reporting to have never had a sexual encounter, so some toxic product is probably the cause (the fact eucalyptus-eating koalas tend to have it may be a clue).


Btw, smallpox vaccination used to be a major cause of syphilis: http://whale.to/vaccines/smallpox10.html

 

I would say that any disease that appears to have been passed via sex would be more accurately described as an act of "communal poisoning".

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot S, makes perfect sense to me. Its very rare see an explination like this

Lot of people going to appreciate this, will answer a lot of questions

 

Whats your take on this bloody CV19?

Edited by Jikwan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Thanks a lot S, makes perfect sense to me. Its very rare see an explination like this

 

Whats your take on this bloody CV19?

 

Whilst just about every symptom under the sun is being labelled "covid", the one disease that is novel to most doctors is this "silent/happy hypoxia" which I reckon is caused by 5G millimetre radiation.  This paper shows that it has an effect on red blood cells and tissue respiration which is likely causing these low oximeter readings: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv

 

So I don't think it is primarily a lung disease at all.  It is likely to be mistaken for one though due to a condition called pulmonary haemosiderosis.  This is were iron is deposited in lung tissue (in this case, iron expelled from red blood cells due to radiation poisoning).  It shows up on an x-ray as ground-glass opacities similar to those seen in regular pneumonia so doctors may misinterpret this as fluid in the lungs, despite the fact that these patients are not coughing much fluid up at all (hence the terms "silent"/"happy").  So these patients are being put on ventilators unnecessarily, and this treatment likely exacerbates the oxidative stress that cell-free heme causes, as this paper explains (the author still blames a virus though): https://www.evolutamente.it/covid-19-ards-cell-free-hemoglobin-the-ascorbic-acid-connection/

 

So oxidative damage is then done to multiple organs over time, including lungs, unless the condition is correctly treated early on, either with high-dose ascorbic acid + zinc or hydroxychloroquine + zinc (I hear methylene blue + zinc is another one).  Zinc is important due to it's close relationship with iron in the body, and with haemoglobin: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20932/
A loss of zinc in these silent hypoxia patients is manifested in that other recognised "covid" symptom of a loss of taste/smell — a known symptom of zinc deficiency.


Btw, one other notable thing about 5G is the beam-forming technology it uses.  This is where multiple millimetre transmitters (one 5G tower can have as many as 100+) are synchronized to hit one device (or person) with a significant level of radiation via constructive interference.  This means it can be weaponized to attack a specific individual and you can be sure that the deep state have not missed the opportunity to do so.  We have seen the effect of such attacks this year in March–May.  In combination with ventilator "treatment" they are deadly.  Here's some good videos from whistleblowing medics about how deadly the ventilators can be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GYTc53r2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcAqKZhzw3g

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2020 at 6:15 AM, oz93666 said:

It has to be said the most reliable source we have (God) disagrees strongly with all this ... He does believe in contagion , does believe the virus is real , and thinks we should wear masks ...

 

Understandably this caused a lot of commotion among Karl Mollison's followers  most of whom are experts at our subject ....

 

Very direct questions were asked of God being channeled by Karl  ...here they are ....

 

A viewer asks : “I was directed to a video with Dr. Andrew Kaufman, M.D., as guest. He operates from the belief that COVID-19 is an exosome, not a virus. He states that exosomes are the secretions of toxic cells used to digest toxins and carry them from the body. He claims that COVID-19 is the same size as an exosome and this is why they are misidentified. He also claims that exosomes are not transmittable.” Are these things true?

 

God ... "The phenomena are described accurately but it is not the case that the virus is not a source of infection and can reproduce itself. So this is disinformation intended to undermine confidence in the epidemiologists and maintaining cooperation with quarantine measures and vaccinations. That only serves the Extraterrestrial Alliance because people will drop their guard if they believe such notions."

 

 

Question .. “To support his belief that contagion as such, does not exist, he cites a study done after the Spanish Flu Pandemic, by the U.S. Public Health Department, and captured in a book entitled Invisible Rainbow, by Arthur Firstenburg. https://www.chelseagreen.com/product/the-invisible-rainbow/

The study involved 100 healthy subjects and a number of subjects who were very sick with the Spanish Flu and three separate attempts to infect the healthy subjects through:

  1. Collecting all infectious secretions from sick patients and placing them in the eyes, nose, and mouth of healthy subjects.
  2. Injecting secretions into healthy subjects.
  3. Having sick patients expel a deep breath directly into the mouths of healthy subjects.

The results in each case were that none of the healthy participants contracted Spanish Flu.” Why were those results obtained?

 

God ...  "This was poorly conceived and poorly conducted, both. The major reason for the lack of transmission was ignorance about the timeline of the disease course and the fact that particular virus was largely shed prior to the onset of symptoms, but once symptoms appeared the victim is no longer infectious, so attempting to deliberately cause a transmission at that point would be futile as was observed in this study. So it is not ruling out a transmissible disease at all, it is simply inadequate science because of the lack of information to design the study properly."

 

Question ..He also refers to the theory that Spanish Flu could have resulted from the electric grid that became more widespread just before the outbreak. Is that the case?

 

God ..."This is another type of disinformation that is untrue as well. Electric grids have liability but nothing to do with this disease pandemic".

 

Question .. He also states that a COVID-19 particle is too small to be captured by even an N95 mask. Is this missing the point about filtering out fomites?

 

God.... "Here again, he is taking a very narrow circumstance and making a sweeping generalization. Many times the disease is transmitted through fomites generated from acts of coughing during which large globules of moisture are expelled which contain the much smaller virus particles. These are readily filtered out by wearing a face mask and a face shield as well as further protection from eye exposure. It is true that aerosolized virus with drying of the droplets results in extremely tiny particles that may or may not end up on a mask of N95 grade or pass directly through and be inhaled. But just because a barrier to spreading the virus is not 100% effective, does that mean it should be used 0% of the time?

It is the same with hand washing. Many times it is helpful and occasionally it is not done adequately to remove all virus present, but no one would suggest abandoning hygiene practices simply because they are not 100% effective. Again, this is a disservice to spread such ideas. It is better to make clear why mask use is important but also caution people that it is not an absolute guarantee so they can weigh the risks and benefits of entering into a public place where others are present, especially if there are disease sufferers known to be in the location.

 

Question .. Is this intended to encourage the public to disregard any self-protective suggestions?

 

God .. That is true and as such it is destructive disinformation in the form of partial truth.

 

 

I'm sorry Oz, I know how much you 'hero-worship' this Karl Mollison fella, but having read all this I just feel even more that he is a fraud, because this "God" just sounds like he's parroting WHO propaganda.

 

"God" is an advocate of wearing masks 😷

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I'm sorry Oz, I know how much you 'hero-worship' this Karl Mollison fella, but having read all this I just feel even more that he is a fraud, because this "God" just sounds like he's parroting WHO propaganda.

 

"God" is an advocate of wearing masks 😷

 

and masks themselves have become a major cause of disease lately: http://tapnewswire.com/2020/09/none-of-these-to-be-found-in-main-media/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, scowie said:

 

Whilst just about every symptom under the sun is being labelled "covid", the one disease that is novel to most doctors is this "silent/happy hypoxia" which I reckon is caused by 5G millimetre radiation.  This paper shows that it has an effect on red blood cells and tissue respiration which is likely causing these low oximeter readings: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv

 

So I don't think it is primarily a lung disease at all.  It is likely to be mistaken for one though due to a condition called pulmonary haemosiderosis.  This is were iron is deposited in lung tissue (in this case, iron expelled from red blood cells due to radiation poisoning).  It shows up on an x-ray as ground-glass opacities similar to those seen in regular pneumonia so doctors may misinterpret this as fluid in the lungs, despite the fact that these patients are not coughing much fluid up at all (hence the terms "silent"/"happy").  So these patients are being put on ventilators unnecessarily, and this treatment likely exacerbates the oxidative stress that cell-free heme causes, as this paper explains (the author still blames a virus though): https://www.evolutamente.it/covid-19-ards-cell-free-hemoglobin-the-ascorbic-acid-connection/

 

So oxidative damage is then done to multiple organs over time, including lungs, unless the condition is correctly treated early on, either with high-dose ascorbic acid + zinc or hydroxychloroquine + zinc (I hear methylene blue + zinc is another one).  Zinc is important due to it's close relationship with iron in the body, and with haemoglobin: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20932/
A loss of zinc in these silent hypoxia patients is manifested in that other recognised "covid" symptom of a loss of taste/smell — a known symptom of zinc deficiency.


Btw, one other notable thing about 5G is the beam-forming technology it uses.  This is where multiple millimetre transmitters (one 5G tower can have as many as 100+) are synchronized to hit one device (or person) with a significant level of radiation via constructive interference.  This means it can be weaponized to attack a specific individual and you can be sure that the deep state have not missed the opportunity to do so.  We have seen the effect of such attacks this year in March–May.  In combination with ventilator "treatment" they are deadly.  Here's some good videos from whistleblowing medics about how deadly the ventilators can be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GYTc53r2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcAqKZhzw3g

 

I believe they will use this cv19 scare as long as they can and when they see the public is increasingly not buying it they turn up the output on the milimeter 5g by steady increments. Powerfull but not too powerfull otherwise public will catch on it is the turned up radiation that is causing illness similar to the "virus" and there could be an explosive outrage which could lead to a mass burning and toppling of cell towers...this something our cruel masters want to avoid. 

A steady increasing dis-ease is their plan. Just enough to keep the their now empty hospitals full

Just my opinion how its going to go

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

 

I believe they will use this cv19 scare as long as they can and when they see the public is increasingly not buying it they turn up the output on the milimeter 5g by steady increments. Powerfull but not too powerfull otherwise public will catch on it is the turned up radiation that is causing illness similar to the "virus" and there could be an explosive outrage which could lead to a mass burning and toppling of cell towers...this something our cruel masters want to avoid. 

A steady increasing dis-ease is their plan. Just enough to keep the their now empty hospitals full

Just my opinion how its going to go

 

I had an idea recently that's related... I reckon these new street lights that have been put up everywhere, that clearly have some sort of radio transmitter/receiver on them (hence the sort of "hat" that they have on top), are being used to triangulate the position of a person when they use any mobile/wifi device.  This would then allow the person to be targeted with these 5G beams.  So, maybe a way to thwart this, without having to cause "criminal" damage would be to give these street lights an extra "tin foil hat" to go on top of their plastic one.  Hell, you could even paint it red and white and say it is an early christmas decoration if you get some attention from the authorities. 😏

Edited by scowie
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, scowie said:

 

I had an idea recently that's related... I reckon these new street lights that have been put up everywhere, that clearly have some sort of radio transmitter/receiver on them (hence the sort of "hat" that they have on top), are being used to triangulate the position of a person when they use any mobile/wifi device.  This would then allow the person to be targeted with these 5G beams.  So, maybe a way to thwart this, without having to cause "criminal" damage would be to give these street lights an extra "tin foil hat" to go on top of their plastic one.  Hell, you could even paint it red and white and say it is an early christmas decoration if you get some attention from the authorities. 😏

Slows them down a bit. Lots of well meaning do-gooders will report and the cops will come really fast

 Its their dependency on machines...computer, bombers, 5g, digital currency, directed energy weapons etc

Without their machines and electricity they cannot dominate us

We need only 1 device to stop the tyranny

Some device that will burn the very tiny wires of a transistor

I go through breif periods of wracking my brain for the formula

It exists

Im thinking

Battery powered

Strong magnets scalarwave generator

Can be directed

Infrared laser

Mixture of right frequencies

A few decades ago i read (almost sure it was wilhem reich) he made a mistake on his new device. It blew out all electrical things within 2km. It exists!

 

 

Enough of fantasizing of fantastic devices!

Edited by Jikwan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

well it's all mythology.. 'viruses' never existed not even in genetics or computing, because elementary particles are just attributed a role or a function and can't derogate from it : it's their environment that creates them and not the other way round, which means that any 'viral infection' is never the fact of an individual but always of a whole system, what old school doctors would call 'systemic disease'... 

 

'contamination' has been proven a myth by doctors wandering among the 'plagued' or reporting about whole households of which only one member was 'infected' with never a transmission to any other one... 

 

the so-called 'immune system' also is a myth because there's no such thing as a 'memory' in such a ridiculously tiny and basic thing as a 'microbe', so what's called 'disease' only depends on one-time conditions and circumstances and in no case on 'evil super-microbes' determined to cause them... they're fairy tales...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...