How do you deal with people!? 😡

ItsTheTruthThough

I need to be careful I conflict oriented situations. I'm reasonably physical looking, have a naturally loud voice and I'm quite directly spoken with arguments to back myself up. The definitely used to get me into to trouble when I was younger, not with the authorities, but either upsetting people or getting into fights. I never started a fight, and could handle myself, but have learnt to tone it down a bit.

9 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I've pretty much lost my famalam. Sent a link to a video of 9/11 to my bro the other night showing layer fakery and he replied with oh you probably believe the earth is flat too,

Talk about tarring all "conspiracy theorists" with the same brush,

Trouble is, I know "we/us" are right in what we believe.

Oh yes I ALWAYS get that too about flat Earth 😑 if you have your own mind and thoughts or question authority, you MUST believe in flat Earth. They really are so dumb.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Oh yes I ALWAYS get that too about flat Earth 😑 if you have your own mind and thoughts or question authority, you MUST believe in flat Earth. They really are so dumb.

Thats exactly it. If you are a critical thinking mind, you are in their eyes a conspiracy theorist, that believes anything, including flat earth theories and the like. It never crosses their minds that all you do is simply gathering information that has evidence or proof and logic behind it. Flat Earth for instance has no evidence, or lets say the evidence for it is astronomically low and can be dismantled by scientific data and experiments. Even oneself can make some experiments and actually see that its not flat.

When something has 1001 contradictions and 9/11 has that, only stupid people look the other way and pretend the official narrative is right. To me 9/11 is so obvious for what it is, by simple evidence, asking "who profits" and the outcome of it, meaning the resulting wars that were used as justification.

I think with 9/11 they knew, they could savely pull out what they are doing now, because majority want to look the other way.

I mean, where are we that people actually think governments tell you the truth, when they can kill people in a heartbeat on the other side of the planet for intrests. Its amazingly terrifiing how many actually have lost all ability to think for themself or outside the box.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Flat Earth for instance has no evidence, or lets say the evidence for it is astronomically low and can be dismantled by scientific data and experiments. Even oneself can make some experiments and actually see that its not flat.

Never heard such bollocks in my life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Never heard such bollocks in my life.

Please do not tell me you are one that actually thinks the earth is flat.

We have really other things to worry about than that right now.

Simply saying "bollocks" doesent add anything of value to any discussion.

If you disagree on something you could be mindful about it and not attack people for it.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Please do not tell me you are one that actually thinks the earth is flat.

We have really other things to worry about than that right now.

Simply saying "bollocks" doesent add anything of value to any discussion.

If you disagree on something you could be mindful about it and not attack people for it.

Incredible that someone who can see through the covid nonsense can't see that water ALWAYS finds its own level,  a pressurised atmosphere can't exist next to a vacuum, that NOBODY has ever  seen curvature anywhere, ever,  and that the explanation that says the sun and moon appear the same size because one is 400 times the size of the other and happens to be 400 times as far away after a big bang is valid.

End the conversation by showing me a picture of the spherical earth that isn't CGI......I'll wait.

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Incredible that someone who can see through the covid nonsense can't see that water ALWAYS finds its own level,  a pressurised atmosphere can't exist next to a vacuum, that NOBODY has ever  seen curvature anywhere, ever,  and that the explanation that says the sun and moon appear the same size because one is 400 times the size of the other and happens to be 400 times as far away after a big bang is valid.

End the conversation by showing me a picture of the spherical earth that isn't CGI......I'll wait.

I mean i have seen these kind of arguments up and down and it is nothing new to me.

I guess its pointless to talk about, because i had this kind of discussion a lot of times and it never ends up with one party agreeing with the other.

That said, if you comment on somebody and say: "bollocks" with no additional information as you said in your reply, you should know where a coversations leads from here on out and it will evolve arround who has the bigger dick and who is right, which is pointless.

Let me say this: You do not have to question your whole existence, just because things do not add up on one point. I think we should focus on things that we acually can agree on. I did not not come here to talk about flat earth. The point was and is, not everyone that does not believe the lies from the elite is automatically a flat earther.

Im certainly not and thats basically it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Michael said:

I mean i have seen these kind of arguments up and down and it is nothing new to me.

I guess its pointless to talk about, because i had this kind of discussion a lot of times and it never ends up with one party agreeing with the other.

That said, if you comment on somebody and say: "bollocks" with no additional information as you said in your reply, you should know where a coversations leads from here on out and it will evolve arround who has the bigger dick and who is right, which is pointless.

Let me say this: You do not have to question your whole existence, just because things do not add up on one point. I think we should focus on things that we acually can agree on. I did not not come here to talk about flat earth. The point was and is, not everyone that does not believe the lies from the elite is automatically a flat earther.

Im certainly not and thats basically it.

Wrong forum to discuss it anyway.

Let's agree to disagree.

As for me saying 'bollocks', it's my style on here, go look at a few of my comments.

Must be doing something right, nobody here averages more than my 1.36 points per post.

Sorry if that comes across as 'my dick is bigger than yours'

Peace.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Wrong forum to discuss it anyway.

Let's agree to disagree.

As for me saying 'bollocks', it's my style on here, go look at a few of my comments.

Must be doing something right, nobody here averages more than my 1.36 points per post.

Sorry if that comes across as 'my dick is bigger than yours'

Peace.

Peace

• Like 1

Yes the end of humanity as we know it draws ever closer... the argument of whether the Earth is round or flat can wait 😆 

Unity first!

I’m on the fence because I don’t really know much at all about flat Earth theory or why people think it. All I know is after learning how much they have lied to us about almost everything, it wouldn’t surprise me and I’m willing to open my mind to anything and give it a chance no matter how ‘mad’ it sounds.

Just a few years ago I was calling my boyfriend mad when he was suggesting governments would kill their own people, vaccines are not necessary and there and wars are staged for various reasons. I literally thought he had gone mad.

Now... well, I think I am further down the rabbit hole than he is 😆

• Like 1

On 10/4/2020 at 11:54 AM, Foggy Dewhurst said:

I have gone through much the same.I still go into a couple of selected shops without a muzzle and walk in head up and a look on my face that says "Don't!".

I have yet to be challenged,and am prepared with what to say if I ever am;but it is so disheartening being literally the only shopper who isn't in the words of Billy Idol's song "Eyes Without a Face" that I have gone from caring about the sheep to hating them,for being collaborators in our descent into tyranny.

just fake an exemption badge?

I deeply and sincerely hate people, always did and I'm now shown how much I's right, I really feel more compassion for an animal than for a human because only men can be deliberately and purposely evil and harmful… when a dog barks you can always tell why, people only can smile out of fear or despise…

And now what can you feel for the mankind and the world you live in other than disgust, despise or fear to the best since this one at least is somehow 'stimulating'… seeing people wearing masks and painfully babbling through them like they're mongoloids not realizing they wear one, seeing tables 'socially distanced', waiters and customers masked in restaurants, seeing these more and more excited TV news ELVES snickering out of satisfaction while you're being made live an awake nightmare down in the street…

Would you still feel like to play music for people or make them laugh ?

It's not just social life but civilization as a whole that's been frozen or put on stand-by and it's like with the Gulf Stream : it quickly gets irreversible…