How do you deal with people!? 😡

Ok, a little rant about people...

Usually, I am quiet, kind, compassionate and understanding of people. Tonight, I think I have completely lost the plot. I think I have just about had enough of being viciously verbally abused and threatened merely for having my own mind about Covid and daring to say something different from the news/government.

Tonight I’m at the point where now I’m thinking if they’re that stupid and vile then they deserve the f***ing needle and a chance to meet their maker early 😡

I’ll feel bad for saying this but Jesus, people are complete and utter pieces of s*** at times.

Trying to have compassion and love for fellow humans is wearing thin 😣

How do you all deal with people? Are most of you just not bothering any more? I feel we all have some form of duty to inform people since their bad choices will directly affect us all... but how to do this while remaining calm when met with this

level of abuse? Maybe I just have a short fuse and need to learn to not let being called a murdering scumbag for not wearing a mask bother me so much 😆

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I feel the exact same way and will be following this thread for replies. Idiot comment about bringing the military in to deal with people that "want to kill us old people" put me in a depressed state for the day for many reasons. 

Hang in there friend. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Fluke said:

I feel the exact same way and will be following this thread for replies. Idiot comment about bringing the military in to deal with people that "want to kill us old people" put me in a depressed state for the day for many reasons. 

Hang in there friend. 

Mira nice to know I’m not alone but sorry you feel this way too. I’ve woken up just as angry 😤 reading more today about health passports and operation moonshot is raising my pulse lol.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Usually, I am quiet, kind, compassionate and understanding of people. Tonight, I think I have completely lost the plot. I think I have just about had enough of being viciously verbally abused and threatened merely for having my own mind about Covid and daring to say something different from the news/government.

Tonight I’m at the point where now I’m thinking if they’re that stupid and vile then they deserve the f***ing needle and a chance to meet their maker early 😡

I’ll feel bad for saying this but Jesus, people are complete and utter pieces of s*** at times.

How do you all deal with people? Are most of you just not bothering any more? I feel we all have some form of duty to inform people since their bad choices will directly affect us all... but how to do this while remaining calm when met with this

level of abuse? Maybe I just have a short fuse and need to learn to not let being called a murdering scumbag for not wearing a mask bother me so much 😆

I have gone through much the same.I still go into a couple of selected shops without a muzzle and walk in head up and a look on my face that says "Don't!".

I have yet to be challenged,and am prepared with what to say if I ever am;but it is so disheartening being literally the only shopper who isn't in the words of Billy Idol's song "Eyes Without a Face" that I have gone from caring about the sheep to hating them,for being collaborators in our descent into tyranny.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

I have gone through much the same.I still go into a couple of selected shops without a muzzle and walk in head up and a look on my face that says "Don't!".

I have yet to be challenged,and am prepared with what to say if I ever am;but it is so disheartening being literally the only shopper who isn't in the words of Billy Idol's song "Eyes Without a Face" that I have gone from caring about the sheep to hating them,for being collaborators in our descent into tyranny.

They certainly are dragging us down and it’s making me despise them. I know they don’t know what they’re doing, but their sheer stupidity they need to take some responsibility for. I managed to do that and then woke up.

I’ve also been stocking up on items of food, extra every week and now I have a good stock to make sure my children will not starve because I know they have been disrupting food chains and plan to starve a lot of people. What am I called for buying a few extra items a week? Murderer again 🙄 that’s right my feelings extra items means I’m murdering old people and I’m selfish and part of the problem. These are the people that will be begging for food when the times comes. Tried to tell some people to stock up but they’re not. They won’t help themselves there either.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Try not to let it get to you; they are just projecting their fear, insecurity, lack of intelligence and cowardly nature on to you.

These people are desperate to be like everyone else, to fit in , they have no spine.

These are the people who as 40 something year old men wear skinny jeans and white pumps and try to be "down with the kids" they watch Love Island on TV.

I am probably getting the quote wrong but , "don't argue with stupid it makes you dumb"-it's  a mistake I make as I find being the grey man hard but every time I make the mistake I kick myself after.

You'll notice they almost never make any attempt to attack the argument and evidence you present them with.

Unfortunately in The United Kingdom and I dare say other countries also, this is the vast majority of people.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Reet Hard said:

Try not to let it get to you; they are just projecting their fear, insecurity, lack of intelligence and cowardly nature on to you.

These people are desperate to be like everyone else, to fit in , they have no spine.

These are the people who as 40 something year old men wear skinny jeans and white pumps and try to be "down with the kids" they watch Love Island on TV.

I am probably getting the quote wrong but , "don't argue with stupid it makes you dumb"-it's  a mistake I make as I find being the grey man hard but every time I make the mistake I kick myself after.

You'll notice they almost never make any attempt to attack the argument and evidence you present them with.

Unfortunately in The United Kingdom and I dare say other countries also, this is the vast majority of people.

You are so right... they are desperate to fit in and projecting onto us. I’ll try shift my feelings back to pity because this anger is really only hurting me 😑

Yes and when they do attempt to attack the evidence/argument they just repeat ‘official’ statements and won’t even entertain the idea those are wrong (even when officially admitted!) it really is pointless with some people. They don’t WANT to know.

• Like 1

I have known for years that I was different to most people.I thought there was something wrong with me as I couldn't fit it to what was "expected" of a bloke.

I suffer from anxiety and now realise that I was too nice for my own good.

Now I see the people for what they are.Frightened children looking to a parental figure.

When will they take off the mask?

When Daddy comes on tv to let them.

Will they take an untested,unsafe series of jabs?

If Daddy comes on tv to say I should lest I be called the dreaded CT.

I would rather be me than anyone of that mindset and if I am isolated for refusing their scorpion stings then so be it.

"Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore 😫 how can they be imprisoned for something that’s not a law, and for something where there is no victim!?

I know i have not looked into the case. Sorry @ItsTheTruthThough i wasn't supposed to post it in your thread. 

Try not to let it all get to you i know its hard. Its important all of us stick together and not to get information over loaded. 

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I know i have not looked into the case. Sorry @ItsTheTruthThough i wasn't supposed to post it in your thread. 

Try not to let it all get to you i know its hard. Its important all of us stick together and not to get information over loaded. 

It’s ok I’d have seen it anyway, I usually go through the news daily. I’m going to look into this case because it doesn’t seem right to me, they probably entered into a contract of the act by agreement they were in the wrong and the judge got them that way. Sneaky system!

I have felt and expressed the exact same thing on here a few weeks ago.

The way i have processed it is. I see their negative response  like a psychic attack. When I receive that attack, the it becomes my responsibility to deal with it, especially at the emotional level - the most prone area for psychic attacks.

So I simply now refuse to be the victim of a psychic attack - especially if it's from someone who is stupid. That means not investing any emotional energy in the transaction.

In practical terms for me, 

1. Psychic attack ->

2. Possible trigger for emotional energy flow

3. Pause for a second

4. Acknowledge and observe the e(nergy in )motion

5. Breathe 

6. Let it pass

7. Refocus on your intention

8. Carry on.

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I have felt and expressed the exact same thing on here a few weeks ago.

The way i have processed it is. I see their negative response  like a psychic attack. When I receive that attack, the it becomes my responsibility to deal with it, especially at the emotional level - the most prone area for psychic attacks.

So I simply now refuse to be the victim of a psychic attack - especially if it's from someone who is stupid. That means not investing any emotional energy in the transaction.

In practical terms for me, 

1. Psychic attack ->

2. Possible trigger for emotional energy flow

3. Pause for a second

4. Acknowledge and observe the e(nergy in )motion

5. Breathe 

6. Let it pass

7. Refocus on your intention

8. Carry on.

Great method... will try this 👍🏼

@ItsTheTruthThough

I totally agree. It's been difficult to get the message through to them and my usual calm self has become full of strong anger. It's just not me.

No one listens to you when you're calm, I've learned that. They're quick to laugh at you.

However, today I spoke to a friend who was very in to the whole crap and now she isn't. 

My parent's are starting to see truth as I haven't shut up lol.

My oldest brother is the most difficult to get through. He moved to Aus and thinks he's on paradise and nothing will ever happen. Happily ever after and all that crap.

He slates me, calls me "woke" (huge insult as I am nothing like them lol).

I even showed him the UFO footage I filmed and he's saying it's nothing and to stop looking in to conspiracies.

So I guess he's out.

My other brother used to be open minded, but since moving to NZ, that is no more either.

Are Aus and NZ getting the best/worst of brainwashing?

Anyway, I do feel people are waking up...albeit slowly, but that's a step in the right direction 🙂

I have a tendancy to open my window upstairs and belt out songs like, "You're the voice", "Get up, Stand up".. 

Don't give up the fight 😄

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 2

Michael Rupert gave this advice in a documentary back in 2010 called the, "Collapse".

Pretend you are on the Titanic, and the ship has hit the iceberg and is starting to sink and there aren't enough life boats.

The good news is, you are an engineer and YOU know how to build more life boats.

Now, there are three types of people on the Titanic:
1) People who are running around in FEAR, screaming and panicking.

2) People who are willing to listen to YOU and want to help you build more life boats.

3) People who don't think the boat is sinking.

The question you have to ask yourself is,
Which group of people are you going to offer your time and energy to? 

Don't waste your time arguing with people.
Talk to people who will listen and are willing to have a civil discussion.
Anyone else, you are wasting your time!!! 

I don't care if they are a co-worker, friend or family member.
If they won't listen and have a civil discussion, they simply don't respect you, and that is THEIR PROBLEM, NOT YOURS.
Walk away from anyone who doesn't respect you.

I'm going to paraphrase something Max Igan said,
"In this day and age, with access to the internet, even with all of the censorship that is going on,
IGNORANCE IS A CHOICE.
It's not a pandemic, it's an I.Q. test."

Edited by John Connor
  • Like 5

In the early days I tried striking up random conversations with some individuals,sounding them out by asking if they thought there was something odd about the whole thing.

But now I have given up.An elderly woman,a friend of my Mother,was persuaded by me to not wear a mask in the street,after explaining the CO2 issue and it wasn't (yet) mandatory outside.

Now I see her masked up to the eyes again,struggling with her trolley.

My empathy is rapidly diminishing.

A close relation thinks I am nuts and that Johnson is doing his best!

Now all I think is " **** you,you collaborating numpties"

The vast asleep morons are becoming our downfall and they are not worth wasting oxygen on(a recurring theme this year)and I don't have DI's strength to endure being vilified for trying to open people's eyes.

• Like 5

Agree with what John Connor says, it is more or less true.

I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before but worth re-iterating. During this period I've managed to talk my mum round with plenty of conversations involving sound reasoning backed up by solid facts including UK Column articles and stuff by Ian Davis etc. She’s gone from being a quivering wreck afraid to go out to walking round Aldi with her face covering exempt badge on. A small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

My dad on the other had is a complete lost cause. I’ve tried the dame approach but he’s that deep rooted in BBC news and The Times news paper (which Murdoch has successfully reduced to a piece of toilet paper) that he just can’t or want to believe the evidence that has been put in front of him. The truth is far too scary.

Keep trying people, but direct your efforts where you can see results... if people don’t want to see the truth just leave them be. There’s no point wasting valuable time and energy on “lost causes.”

• Like 3

Thats exactly how i feel.

You cant talk to people that believe the official narrative. Its a pointless effort, its a waste of time.

The only means, how they will wake up, is just to wake up, thats it. And they do it by themself.

You cannot argue with them, they believe the most in-realistic, outrages and contradictive lies, its maddening.

There needs to be the realization that if they have come this far to believe even THAT, then you cannot get to them and start with common sense.

They dont even understand the most basic things.

How do you want to wake up a person that walks alone in the woods with a mask? Its fucking impossible. Those people are maniacs. They got brainwashed to a point that is almost impossible to cure.

I mean, i would not care about it, shall they do what they want, believe what you want. But they will cause even further restrictions onto the human society because of their in-activity and compliance to the authorities.

The only thing one can do in my eyes, is to talk to lime-minded people and stand for what is right. Go out there, protest and never comply to anything. Do your part. Thats it.

• Like 2

I've pretty much lost my famalam. Sent a link to a video of 9/11 to my bro the other night showing layer fakery and he replied with oh you probably believe the earth is flat too,

Talk about tarring all "conspiracy theorists" with the same brush,

Trouble is, I know "we/us" are right in what we believe.

• Like 2