Music **** HIP HOP *******

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 12:09 PM, Basket Case said:

Almost definitely on here already. 

But fuck it..

This is TOP SHELF 

Television, the Drug of the Nation.. 

Absolute top bollocks this beauty BC, here's another one of theirs (that tells it like it is) that's probably been on the thread already but wtf, putting it on here again:

If anybody think Tom is pro-Trump is so wrong. He knows left/right is just a show.

A Letter To My Fans

HOW THE HECK IS EVERYONE!? I'm SO excited to show y'all the new video "America".

It feels like the country is falling apart lately. It feels like we've become divided. It feels like our freedoms are standing on shaky ground.

As someone who came to this country with NOTHING and built a comfortable life for myself and my family...I feel obligated to STAND UP and show love to the nation that gave me everything...and show my respects to the people who protect it.

It's always nerve-racking releasing "controversial" songs...and for some reason...loving America has become "controversial". It almost feels like HATING on America is the trendy thing to do these days...FUCK THAT!

I hope y'all enjoy this one. Alot of heart and soul went into it. I'm really worried they're going to suppress this video...or delete it all together...so everyone PLEASE do me a favor...MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE INTERNET TODAY! Share this video everywhere humanly possible. Put it on your pages, in your stories...ANYWHERE YOU CAN!

Yes, this is a video release...but this is also an exercise in Freedom.

I truly believe words are more impactful than any form of violence. Knowledge is more powerful than any bullet. TODAY - LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!

Don't forget to download the song on iTunes, Spotify, etc. How cool would it be to hit #1 with a Pro-America song in an anti-America climate?

LETS GO CRAZY WITH THIS VIDEO! 

Love y'all tons and tons.

Its Hang Over Gang FOREVER BABY!

Us Against The World.

- Tom

32 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

If anybody think Tom is pro-Trump is so wrong. He knows left/right is just a show.

A Letter To My Fans

HOW THE HECK IS EVERYONE!? I'm SO excited to show y'all the new video "America".

It feels like the country is falling apart lately. It feels like we've become divided. It feels like our freedoms are standing on shaky ground.

As someone who came to this country with NOTHING and built a comfortable life for myself and my family...I feel obligated to STAND UP and show love to the nation that gave me everything...and show my respects to the people who protect it.

It's always nerve-racking releasing "controversial" songs...and for some reason...loving America has become "controversial". It almost feels like HATING on America is the trendy thing to do these days...FUCK THAT!

I hope y'all enjoy this one. Alot of heart and soul went into it. I'm really worried they're going to suppress this video...or delete it all together...so everyone PLEASE do me a favor...MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE INTERNET TODAY! Share this video everywhere humanly possible. Put it on your pages, in your stories...ANYWHERE YOU CAN!

Yes, this is a video release...but this is also an exercise in Freedom.

I truly believe words are more impactful than any form of violence. Knowledge is more powerful than any bullet. TODAY - LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!

Don't forget to download the song on iTunes, Spotify, etc. How cool would it be to hit #1 with a Pro-America song in an anti-America climate?

LETS GO CRAZY WITH THIS VIDEO! 

Love y'all tons and tons.

Its Hang Over Gang FOREVER BABY!

Us Against The World.

- Tom

I don't even think the guy says anything too controversial, he's just a voice for people that still listen to hip hop but don't like woke culture. He's smart at finding an audience though, and definitely not an annoyance like most mainstream artists.

Regarding Trump, a lot of the Trump supporting demographic listen to him, but Tom isn't pro or anti-Trump, he just sympathizes with the Trump supporting demographic, which is understandable. That's probably why I thought he might be a Trump supporter.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't even think the guy says anything too controversial, he's just a voice for people that still listen to hip hop but don't like woke culture. He's smart at finding an audience though, and definitely not an annoyance like most mainstream artists.

Regarding Trump, a lot of the Trump supporting demographic listen to him, but Tom isn't pro or anti-Trump, he just sympathizes with the Trump supporting demographic, which is understandable. That's probably why I thought he might be a Trump supporter.

Yeah he's smart. The magic is on his face. Spot it. 😉