The internet is destroying human intelligence and the call to break Government is part of that, as well as some of the outlandish conspiracies.

People are losing touch with the simple reality of human life, and how it should be lived, and how nations need to be run.

Practical understanding is perishing and there is almost universal indulgence in the stimulus excitement of the idiot-net.

Newspapers are dying and quickly and a new form of news-tainment is quickly being invented that gives people what they want, hatred, drama, the feeling of persecution, and the dream that they "know the truth", and some fantasy of a gloriious revolution.

This party will certainly lead to extinction, and nobody is to blame other than yourself.

All the agendas on all sides really joint point to the damage the internet has done to human beings, there are no other reasons.

Losing The Sun

dddd.jpg.9f78dfa867eeb909a1cf03ff6cfc5bf0.jpg

Where would you be without the Sun?  
How much 'control' do you have ... if you are so dependent on sources of Light coming from outside.

Your are totally dependent.

Whilst people on Earth argue about "who did it".    the sources of Light in society are dying, and everyone is dying.

The Christian Light has lasted a long time, but is being attacked.

Culture, theatre, art, news, journalism, politics .... these things were also a form of light structure and truth and effort.  Also waning.

And the natural world also.

This has to change, and it has to change from the efforts of individual people who reach, hold, and maintain Light for themselves and society.

Without Light you die.

The Internet is destroying human intelligence! (as he writes it on!)Everyone is entitled to there own view, maybe the internet is actually showing how stupid most people are( me included) do you class yourself as above stupid? Because from the last comment you made to me:  I'm gonna live and die like an animal.Kinda fits you into that category (you must be an alien if your not an animal??) the newspapers are in decline because they lack the thing they perpurt to deliver real news, if there all owned by a handful of people with there own agendas how is the news unbiased, jus look at this corona bs in UK, government line through every medium. Or the daily mail or the sun etc 90% tosh,

Yep the Internet is awash with fake news, but its global reach is i imagine quite annoying for those wishing for total control!, youve got the Russians using it to send big fucks into the west,  youve got the 77th doing there best to Bury anything they don't like and let's not get started on usa and China!

Governments are clearly out of control, one trivial? Example dont drink after 10pm now cause at 10.01 your fucked the bag bad virus will get you, oh no its the issuing coppers kpi that goes up! ker ching, years ago they used to hide the fact that they(the politician's) would be shady about sorting there mates out with the best deals, ha not now, depiffle has taken it to a new level! 

The Internet started out as a superb concept, over the years its been slowly turned into a glamorous tv just with more channels and a load more shite, but for every shite site theres at least one that isn't so it could come back to balance? And as for it destroying humanity, really? Try big corporations, men and woman  with massive egos, war mongering, just look at the 20 years or so since the demolition and murder of the 3000, America and its allies have pretty much been smashing the shit out of the middle East Afghanistan and people wonder why there are so many people wandering around ( I think they call them refugees) let's see if I blow the shit out of your country for years on end.. then jus live in a pile of rubble, whilst the winners install a central banking system , loot all the assets, yeah its defo the Internet thats causing humanities problems!

The internet has turned out to be a negative force in society.  You’d think because we can get our information from numerous sources rather than a few media outlets we would be better informed and independent thinkers but no.  There is still the same uniformity of thought plus insurmountable garbage heaps of jumbled up baffled nonsense.  

I watched a teenager try to do his school work on the new online system.  He was labeled by his school ADHD learning impaired.  He had his headphones in playing music, the phone in his palm texting back and forth with his friends, and the laptop open cutting and pasting definitions to biology terms without comprehension.  No hope for an education this way. 

But the internet has its uses in connecting somewhat likeminded people who would otherwise be marginalized in their physical surroundings.  And it’s a great way to try and share recipes 🍪 

• Like 2

I might be wrong, but people probably used to read and research more in the early wild west days of the internet. There is more bandwidth available these days so people can waste more time taking photos of their food, filming themselves dancing on TikTok, or watching others play video games on Twitch when they could having fun themselves.

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I might be wrong, but people probably used to read and research more in the early wild west days of the internet. There is more bandwidth available these days so people can waste more time taking photos of their food, filming themselves dancing on TikTok, or watching others play video games on Twitch when they could having fun themselves.

Yes good point.

And 10 years ago we had longer attention spans to take our time with our own thought processes and research.  I would be a liar if I said my attention span isn’t affected by the bandwidth expansion.  

Then there is the fulfillment of the need to be noticed, to be acknowledged and appreciated by others the internet provides.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

I would be a liar if I said my attention span isn’t affected by the bandwidth expansion. 

Same here. Although my attention span is fortunately only crap in regards to trivial normie stuff. I find it hard to just unwind and watch a movie, play a game, or listen to music for example. If I'm not learning something new I feel like I'm wasting my life away. It's a pro and a con because everyone deserves a bit of escapism in moderation, but I just find it hard to enjoy things that I used to. It doesn't make me popular at parties either. A few drinks and I'm like:

deus-vult-heathen_o_7093221.jpg.13040fd32223c69e875ba45a60d158ac.jpg

I'm learning to bite my tongue around normies though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Same here. Although my attention span is fortunately only crap in regards to trivial normie stuff. I find it hard to just unwind and watch a movie, play a game, or listen to music for example. If I'm not learning something new I feel like I'm wasting my life away. It's a pro and a con because everyone deserves a bit of escapism in moderation, but I just find it hard to enjoy things that I used to. It doesn't make me popular at parties either.

you've shifted your wavelength

You are no longer resonating on the same frequency as the normies

The media creates their resonance and they all harmonise with it. If we are going to shift the frequency of the public to our frequency we are going to need to make a serious din

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

15% of human brain size has disappeared since the dawn of agriculture.

I can only think this will rapidly accelerate.

Whilst everyone is fighting everyone, and loving it because they have no lives, no contact with meaning ....

Society gets to a point when it feels hard to believe in anything to live with meaning ... everything is plasticky.

But, although this is not yet a reality the internet so dominates the human mind that it is frightening how fast things are deteriorating.

The left wing used to represent higher intelligence but there is no need for that if you are satisfied with the cheap dramas on your phone.

And it requires energy to think, to develop intelligence and all real skills, and people are pouring their energy into the phone that sucks their souls out to die.

The loss of energy means the decline.

It is causing the non-valuing of all culture and it's destruciton.

Anyone who wishes to be part of the solution would need to develop and cultivate in their lives true specific knowledge of any kind at any level, to learn and grow and work to develop skills, physical artistic or intellectual.  Because only inside people can such things live.

The synthetic 'world' of the internet is the grave.

Synthetic values that mask a dying species, dying in their abilities.

They have created so many ways to live in their joggers.

The loss of energy and continual disturbance ... means there is not even enough energy to feel shame and regret for such a situation.

For me personally I work my mind intelligence, I have develop specific areas of knowledge, also with respect to certain types of energy work that I am mastering, and listen to difficult books .... and do as much as I can, which is a lot.  I challenge myself to do more deeper harder more real.

This is all very real what is happening, I don't have perfect solutions.

This subject is the most important.  Not the NWO, or agendas or politics or viruses.

Edited by rideforever
1 hour ago, Red pill taken said:

Rideforever you should read the book who built the moon. 

great book, the ring makers of Saturn is another one to make you think

On 10/4/2020 at 8:00 AM, amy G said:

The true dark age is upon us.

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p843x403/120234130_3747829868575017_4564472881324056515_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=xyNE_yJrbkkAX-hn-ra&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&tp=6&oh=382fd62f65d7a305c64678f82ac6b064&oe=5FA05928

Imagine when these people look back on this pic and realize how silly they looked