Trump evacuated to hospital by helicopter

Mikhail Liebestein

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

I'm waiting for the explanation by Q for how this fits in with bringing down the Cabal.. 

QAnon is a load of bullshit. It is based on the conspiracy that Trump is going to save the world. That simply ain't going to happen.

Trump is just another puppet of the deep state, a Zionist, Jesuit (studied at Fordham University and received the Tree of Life award), All Jesuits take the Jesuit Oath and swear by the Elders of Zion to destroy us (the Goyim).

See a pattern here? They are also all whores of Israel ( the greatest war criminal on the planet )...

obama wailing wall.jpg

Bill+at+the+Wailing+Wall+GxtQ5570eBbl.jpg

41.jpg

download (2).jpeg

download.jpeg

download (1).jpeg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kestrel said:

One must ask what is social about distancing. This play on words is mind programming so the herd think its social to stay distant.... Same goes for the word "lock down" (if government called lockdown "house arrest" which is basically what it is then people may look at it differently). We can look out how they call these things as mind programming or perceptional programming - one thing the government behaviour insights team know how to manipulate using psychology and fear.

You are 100% right...

• Behavoural Insights Team
  • Chatham House
  • Brigade 77

They use all kinds of techniques from NLP to simple repetition.

There is a definite strategy of keeping people off balance and confused which is why you see all the 11th hour u turns and the "eat out to help out" then those people being blamed for an "increase in cases."

Of course public shaming to aid divide and rule is another tactic they are using.

Edited by Reet Hard

I don't think Trump has Covid. But I also don't think this is a cabal move, this feels like a Trump move. Not sure what his motive is but he does have quite a bit of form for trolling the cabal during this Scamdemic. Whatever people think about his allegiances it can't be denied that he certainly hasn't followed the script as hardcore as others have in the political arena.

• Like 1

Trump doing well and could be discharged on Monday, doctors say

From: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54411399

US President Donald Trump has continued to improve and could be discharged from a hospital where he is being treated with Covid-19 as early as Monday, his doctors say.

Dr Sean Conley said Mr Trump's oxygen level dropped for a second time on Saturday and he was started on a steroid called dexamethasone.

He also said Mr Trump had been given supplementary oxygen.

On Saturday night, Mr Trump said the next few days would be the "real test".

In the four-minute video on Twitter, Mr Trump, dressed in a suit jacket and shirt with no tie, thanked the doctors and nurses at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center close to Washington DC.

"I came here, wasn't feeling so well, I'm much better now," he said, later adding: "Over the next period of a few days I guess that's the real test. We'll be seeing what happens over those next couple of days."

Mr Trump's message came hours after conflicting remarks about his health, with the White House chief of staff Mark Meadows saying his condition had been "very concerning", contradicting an earlier upbeat assessment given by the president's doctors.

This is clearly all 'fake news' as Trump himself would say, and is an 'engineered narrative'.

Add another one to the COVID-19 'survivors' stats then.

Remarkable how a 74 year old man can 'recover' so quickly from this 'lethal and deadly' virus?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Trump doing well and could be discharged on Monday, doctors say

From: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54411399

This is clearly all 'fake news' as Trump himself would say, and is an 'engineered narrative'.

Add another one to the COVID-19 'survivors' stats then.

Remarkable how a 74 year old man can 'recover' so quickly from this 'lethal and deadly' virus?

The fatality rate varies between countries, but in England those 65-74 (Trump's age group) had a 3.1% risk. He was also given an investigational agent*, remdesivir, and dexamethasone**

* https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/regeneron-s-covid-19-antibody-cocktail-curbs-virus-speeds-recovery-early-data

** https://www.imperial.nhs.uk/about-us/news/steroid-found-to-improve-survival-of-critically-ill-covid-19-patients

'I feel better than I did 20 years ago': Trump announces he's ready to leave the hospital Monday evening
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

https://www.rt.com/usa/502634-trump-discharge-monday-evening/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications

If this is 4D chess then Trump has succeeded in shutting down the furore over his taxes, got Joe Biden off the headlines altogether, shown Covid can be overcome and maybe even eliminated a need for a vaccine through therapeutics and cures. Wonder if that was the plan?

Expect we will have to see if his whole team recovers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, northern star said:

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

He's put a spanner in the works LOL

I watched him say that on the news tonight, and thought bloody hell, thank you Donald Trump (unless it's all theatre and he goes downhill in the next few days),

How to feel 20 years younger ................ get the Covid!

Trump back to work at the White House ... "Now I'm better and maybe I'm immune" 

201005-trumpmask-editorial.jpg

Well that was all over pretty quick , Trump , like Boris caught the dreaded covid and survived ... this will only give the public the idea that all this lockdown is unnecessary ...

Impossible to understand the motivation (if any) behind all this , just too many unknowns 

• Like 1