Jump to content

Trump evacuated to hospital by helicopter


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, kestrel said:

All part of the plan. The more leaders whom get diagnosed with this fake virus the more they can push the agenda. 

 

Well maybe , but that could all backfire .... Boris had it , so have many known faces ... and they're all back just the same as before , no one's died .... So the public will start to twig , it doesn't matter if you DO get it . it's no big deal ... and they won't tolerate lock down. 

 

Hard to know what's going on with trump .. It seems he is a loose cannon , not fully under control of the cabal .... He's been told by cabal doctors he has covid .. how can he trust those around him ??? This could be a way of killing him off... That would make Americans take covid seriously ... And if the dems are elected , watch out! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Boris, Bolsonaro and Trump all supposedly got it. Any leftist leaders?

 

Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's wife supposedly had the virus.  Funny how all these well knowns are supposedly positive -  yet none of us in the real world know anyone...unless its a brothers friends sisters mother. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

What are the odds on Trump coming out of hospital as a 'different person'?

 

 

 

I did wonder that.

 

What if he came out as feminist, BLM backing, Antifa supporting, left of Bernie Sanders, transexual?

 

I guess that could steal votes from the democrats?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

What like the pope 🤣

 

 

 

 

I read a book that was written in 1981...it was about a missing President. It told of holograms and how the President was taken to the Rocky Mountains in USA. Very interesting for a 'fictional'story...and in 1981.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kestrel said:

All part of the plan. The more leaders whom get diagnosed with this fake virus the more they can push the agenda. 

I agree, it's why so many celebrities publicly announced they had the fake virus as well.

 

To be blunt It's all to late people are not going to wake up.

 

What is coming form an economic point of view is catastrophic.

 

I am expecting UK unemployment o be north of 5 million.

 

Parts of US cities will see complete collapse of society and it's all deliberate.

 

 

Edited by Reet Hard
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

... They have killed more people by the lockdowns than any virus. This was part of their plan under Agenda 21 / 2030. Cancer and other patient waiting lists extended so they end up dying, homelessness through unemployment and a collapsed economy. Hopefully people will then start to rise up against the fascist tyranny. I foresee the next step will be forced vaccinations. Fuck them. My advice; get tooled up if they want to knock at your door and vaccinate by force.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, kestrel said:

... They have killed more people by the lockdowns than any virus. This was part of their plan under Agenda 21 / 2030. Cancer and other patient waiting lists extended so they end up dying, homelessness through unemployment and a collapsed economy. Hopefully people will then start to rise up against the fascist tyranny. I foresee the next step will be forced vaccinations. Fuck them. My advice; get tooled up if they want to knock at your door and vaccinate by force.

Suicide rates are up hugely also.

 

"social distancing" is a well known torture technique.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reet Hard said:

"social distancing" is a well known torture technique.

 

One must ask what is social about distancing. This play on words is mind programming so the herd think its social to stay distant.... Same goes for the word "lock down" (if government called lockdown "house arrest" which is basically what it is then people may look at it differently). We can look out how they call these things as mind programming or perceptional programming - one thing the government behaviour insights team know how to manipulate using psychology and fear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kestrel said:

 

One must ask what is social about distancing. This play on words is mind programming so the herd think its social to stay distant.... Same goes for the word "lock down" (if government called lockdown "house arrest" which is basically what it is then people may look at it differently). We can look out how they call these things as mind programming or perceptional programming - one thing the government behaviour insights team know how to manipulate using psychology and fear.

 

Same as the New"Normal" or " We're all in this together".

Ever since this scamdemic started now on this specific local radio station, they play the national anthem at noon everyday... O" Canada..."

Fuck this, I turn the fucking thing off every time I hear it. Stay at home, can't work but support local businesses and be a good citizen and wear a fucking mask, get tested and shut up.

I'm not as patriotic as I should be maybe but now in this war with the cabal, I'm looking after myself, my family and close friends only... nothing more and fuck the idiots.

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...