Distilled Water

2020member

• 5 months later...

@shadowmoon

fruit and veg is distilled water.. thats why juicing is so beneficial to the body

distilled water does remove inorganic minerals deposited in the body, its assisting the body to detox

eating a healthy diet will give the body all the organic minerals it requires

inorganic minerals cannot be used by the body. When they remain in the body they cause injury

plants convert inorganic minerals to organic minerals

so i do not disagree that the body requires minerals but those found in dirty water are inorganic elements which are toxic short and long term for our bodies

calcium deposits cause alot of joint problems later in life

the allopathy system will prescribe NSAI for this .. its absolute madness

these morons are ignorant of the poisoning of the inorganic mineral and then as the body is working overtime to remove the toxic the doctors prescribe drugs that suppress the detoxing system. its crazy

this is the same with all inorganic minerals, they deposit in specific areas of the body

take for instance the controversy over mercury in vaccines. mercury goes into brain cells so when they do a blood test "hey , theres no mercury here! "

they are guided by evil.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, zArk said:

@shadowmoon

fruit and veg is distilled water.. thats why juicing is so beneficial to the body

distilled water does remove inorganic minerals deposited in the body, its assisting the body to detox

eating a healthy diet will give the body all the organic minerals it requires

inorganic minerals cannot be used by the body. When they remain in the body they cause injury

plants convert inorganic minerals to organic minerals

so i do not disagree that the body requires minerals but those found in dirty water are inorganic elements which are toxic short and long term for our bodies

calcium deposits cause alot of joint problems later in life

the allopathy system will prescribe NSAI for this .. its absolute madness

these morons are ignorant of the poisoning of the inorganic mineral and then as the body is working overtime to remove the toxic the doctors prescribe drugs that suppress the detoxing system. its crazy

this is the same with all inorganic minerals, they deposit in specific areas of the body

take for instance the controversy over mercury in vaccines. mercury goes into brain cells so when they do a blood test "hey , theres no mercury here! "

they are guided by evil.

Yes, I remember reading how fresh from the nut coconut water is one of the most purest sources of clean water. 

Was watching a video last night and the presenter was saying how fuddled and muddled he has felt recently and has the water fluoridation covertly started in the south already?

Thinking about it, a few people have said similar to me lately..

9 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Yes, I remember reading how fresh from the nut coconut water is one of the most purest sources of clean water. 

Was watching a video last night and the presenter was saying how fuddled and muddled he has felt recently and has the water fluoridation covertly started in the south already?

Thinking about it, a few people have said similar to me lately..

with all the health kicks, fads, diets its incredible that water gets zero attention mainstream.

a crappy brita filter or a bottle of highland spring is the pinnicle of it

12 hours ago, zArk said:

with all the health kicks, fads, diets its incredible that water gets zero attention mainstream.

a crappy brita filter or a bottle of highland spring is the pinnicle of it

Yeah you can live weeks without food, but  no water you live 5 days at best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One thing I will tell you about distilled water is that it is not a natural type of water, it doesnt exist in nature outside of chemistry. Distilled water doesn't contain any salts, ions and thus doesn't conduct electricity.

As we pass water we pass minerals which are replaced by foods and drinking mineral water.

Distilled water will effectively leach minerals from your body and if they're not being effectively replaced, distilled water can become unhealthy.

Simply boiling mineral water will produce as clean a water as distillation whilst retaining its mineral and conductive properties.

Distilled water is best reserved as a solvent for alchemical applications as it offers no health benefits over mineral water.

Despite Tap water containing Fluoride and Chlorine it does also contain a good portion of minerals too. However, I'd still recommend only using Tap water for washing and mineral water for consumption, ie drinking, cooking and waterboarding.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

I will tell you all what the cleanest source of water is, in fact, I'll show you, with a photo. But you have to promise not to tell anyone. It is cheap, i.e. free. 

Enjoy!

worldtoiletday-51_custom-df5f7772e55e18386ef581d7549b8627f2c75c06.jpg.a62c21e7d98ff365e3c58f30e94e5816.jpg

On 3/7/2022 at 8:46 AM, shadowmoon said:

I remember reading how fresh from the nut coconut water is one of the most purest sources of clean water. 

During the war, it is said that theyy used it as an emergency saline because they have electrolytes similar to our blood and it is supposedly sterlise.

So if you want a pure coconut water, you have to drink it out of a nut.

Nata de Coco contains nano bacterial cellulose.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Anybody looked into a machine that creates water from air?

Apparently it isn't that expensive and affordable....ok, not under £200.....

What do you think the water quality be? I'm not worried about mineral content as I get those from food, just purity of it.

As you know water retain memory so tap water has been ins and outs of people..... 🤮

Posted (edited)

There are many machines that condense water from the moisture in air such as dehumidifiers but also stone structures called air traps or air wells.

Puits_aerien_knappen_trans_83_00.jpg.a6caa3f1563298057c9d7c5b19272787.jpg.    200px-Puits_aerien_knappen_trans_83_03.jpg.a33ef72b58f9e058533208fdfae14b26.jpg

If you meant making water from the oxygen and hydrogen in air then many chemical reactions create water such as normal combustion of fire in air but molecular water from atoms would always consume more energy than would ever be efficient.

Osmotic Power is an interesting area of research. Two solutions, A being salt water and B being fresh water are separated by a membrane. He states "only water molecules can pass the semipermeable membrane. As a result of the osmotic pressure difference between both solutions, the water from solution B thus will diffuse through the membrane in order to dilute solution A". The pressure drives the turbines and power the generator that produces the electrical energy.

Edited by Nemo

On 10/23/2020 at 12:58 PM, megatron3 said:

Dring cold pure water from a untouched water spring is actually the best feeling,...just try putting your head under one sometime.

I wish I lived near Glastonbury to drink the free flowing water that comes out of the rocks. Best water ever...natural minerals.