Anna Brees ..... what do you think?

14 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Remember they both worked for the BBC.

And I'll bet they would both wet themselves with excitement if either of them were  offered a steady job on one of the big MSM TV or radio channels. They both keep well within the parameters with their choice of words. Bellfield is always referring to the 'Kung Flu'. I can't imagine he's ever talked about the PCR test, what it is they are testing for or how many times they amplify the DNA/RNA in order to find traces of Corona. I wouldn't have thought he was one to reveal the vast amounts of money gifted to most universities in the UK for their 'research' purposes.  

56 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

And I'll bet they would both wet themselves with excitement if either of them were  offered a steady job on one of the big MSM TV or radio channels. They both keep well within the parameters with their choice of words. Bellfield is always referring to the 'Kung Flu'. I can't imagine he's ever talked about the PCR test, what it is they are testing for or how many times they amplify the DNA/RNA in order to find traces of Corona. I wouldn't have thought he was one to reveal the vast amounts of money gifted to most universities in the UK for their 'research' purposes.  

Interesting that you should mention Alex Belfield and the pcr test. I often put a comment on his videos referring in detail and some depth about the pcr test. Not sure if the comment gets deleted. Will still carry on doing that as one or two might just catch on to what is written. I also (some weeks back) also wrote to Anna Breeze mentioning the same areas and suggested that she had a bigger voice than me to get the message out. The reply I got back as follows: 

" Thanks so much for this. I have had a few people sending me similar documents, unfortunately I cannot find a way to attach documents to social media posts, so twitter, facebook and YouTube, it doesn't seem possible.

I would have otherwise been happy to share.

I was sad to hear you feel life is not worth living due to the covid nightmare, I am finding it difficult too. But I really do feel we have a chance to change things for the better, with a new media and political force that is filled with empathy and courage. I see many things to be hopeful and excited about, a lot is going on in the background, so please don't give up hope.

If you can help me, by sharing any posts you like, and commenting that would be fantastic.
Take care
Anna "

From 27 minutes Anna Brees talks to a pro vaccine GP, and from her smiles and nodding, Anna Brees is

on board with the pro vaccine message.

The GP states she needs to CONVINCE her patients vaccines are safe, when there is much evidence that

this is not the case for some people.

It's good to read the comments on Youtube call Anna Brees out on this.

Thanks for posting this @Golden Retriever.  Have been aware of Dr H for some years and she's made some helpful yt vids mainly covering womens health.  I believe that she used to work one day a week as a GP and also ran her own aesthetics business as well as some newspaper work.  Her words on vaccines were disappointing and really just reinforces that one doesn't bite the hand that feeds and simply carries out the NHS diktats whilst disrespecting her patients.

First time I've watched Anna Brees, she came across as insincere and not particularly skilled when interviewing.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

In July she was telling people to wear the mask.  She may even be 77th Brigade.

Defo, she's pushing an agenda there.

Shes there to change perception. change agent maybe?

she's being caught out here

Edited by Jack