Jump to content

Fascist Police Bullies


Ethel
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was listening to a Mark Passio podcast and apparently, the satanic 'elite' of this world refer to the police as their 'dogs'. They view them as pets. Also, the black and white check pattern on their hats is a nod to freemasonry and represents base consciousness.

 

I'll be honest, by the this point in my life, I really don't like the police. That is putting it mildly. It is their delusional arrogance of actually thinking and believing that they consider themselves in any way fit to force their fake power and authority over the general population. Their brutality is getting out of hand, and I am disinclined by this point to share David Icke's view that there are still "a few good ones". Hmm, maybe - but even those 'good' ones still possess the laughably fatuous and childlike view that they somehow have some right to tell other people what they can or cannot do. This is not about crime, essentially. That is a cover. It is about intimidating the ENTIRE population into acquiescence and obedience to state. The function of police is to help control the population, and never has this been more evident than in the present year.

 

Turning up at protests, throwing their weight around, playing their shitty little intimidation games. Who the hell do these people think they are? They are nothing but Fascist bootlickers and lap dogs to a bunch of Satanic scum. Their behaviour is sickening and deplorable, from arresting Piers Corbyn 568 times, to arresting protesters, non-mask wearers, or just generally anyone that they can suss isn't a moronic sheep. They are hypocrites too, ignoring BLM protests because they have been told to, whilst harassing peaceful protesters who are standing up and making their voice heard on behalf of every man, woman and child on the planet. 

 

These despicable people have plummeted so low in the depths of human consciousness that they barely resemble anything human any more. They have no power. They are weak, small, belligerent and arrogant little people who have to bully and intimidate their own kind just to get a small, cheap thrill. How could they sink any lower? They disgust me.

Edited by Ethel
typo
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I was listening to a Mark Passio podcast and apparently, the satanic 'elite' of this world refer to the police as their 'dogs'. They view them as pets. Also, the black and white check pattern on their hats is a nod to freemasonry and represents base consciousness.

 

I'll be honest, by the this point in my life, I really don't like the police. That is putting it mildly. It is their delusional arrogance of actually thinking and believing that they consider themselves in any way fit to force their fake power and authority over the general population. Their brutality is getting out of hand, and I am disinclined by this point to share David Icke's view that there are still "a few good ones". Hmm, maybe - but even those 'good' ones still possess the laughably fatuous and childlike view that they somehow have some right to tell other people what they can or cannot do. This is not about crime, essentially. That is a cover. It is about intimidating the ENTIRE population into acquiescence and obedience to state. The function of police is to help control the population, and never has this been more evident than in the present year.

 

Turning up at protests, throwing their weight around, playing their shitty little intimidation games. Who the hell do these people think they are? They are nothing but Fascist bootlickers and lap dogs to a bunch of Satanic scum. Their behaviour is sickening and deplorable, from arresting Piers Corbyn 568 times, to arresting protesters, non-mask wearers, or just generally anyone that they can suss isn't a moronic sheep. They are hypocrites too, ignoring BLM protests because they have been told to, whilst harassing peaceful protesters who are standing up and making their voice heard on behalf of every man, woman and child on the planet. 

 

These despicable people have plummeted so low in the depths of human consciousness that they barely resemble anything human any more. They have no power. They are weak, small, belligerent and arrogant little people who have to bully and intimidate their own kind just to get a small, cheap thrill. How could they sink any lower? They disgust me.

 

Tbo this whole thing looks like communist ideological subversion, if you look into that it explains a lot. its been going on for a long time and now we are coming to the stage of it called crisis I will be honest is scaring me to death because i know what this results in from studying history of other nations it has been used on. and this time its been used on the entire world by the globalists and china.

 

if you watch this video an ex KGB officer will explain what it is and how it works. the real question is how are we going to defeat it? the only way to do it is to re-moralize the nation by lifting each other up and standing together. i have my own concerns about the army forcing a vax on us, so i posted a thread asking what people would do if the army did this and most people don't seem to think that could happen it made me feel a bit better.

 

so what i will say about the police is there are far far less of them than there are us and the rate at which the push back is growing half the UK will be on our side soon enough which is with out a doubt way more than they could ever hope to manage. we all have to stand together though or the police will just pick us off one by one that's why we need more marches etc.

 

 

Edited by Jooton
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Ethel said:

 

I'll be honest, by the this point in my life, I really don't like the police. That is putting it mildly. It is their delusional arrogance of actually thinking and believing that they consider themselves in any way fit to force their fake power and authority over the general population.

 

You must change that outlook Ethel ... the police are not forcing their authority on the general population ... It is the bulk of the population that is using the police to enforce measures on the minority they believe are threatening the survival of all ...

 

Polls show most (65%),  think lock down measures should be more severe  .... they can fix polls to some extent , but most people would support breaking up a mass gathering of people with no masks  in Trafalgar square....

 

So police are not the enemy , to go down that rout will lead to a bad place .. they are members of the public who have been deceived . And when you interact with them , your goal should be to educate.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

You must change that outlook Ethel ... the police are not forcing their authority on the general population ... It is the bulk of the population that is using the police to enforce measures on the minority they believe are threatening the survival of all ...

 

Polls show most (65%),  think lock down measures should be more severe  .... they can fix polls to some extent , but most people would support breaking up a mass gathering of people with no masks  in Trafalgar square....

 

So police are not the enemy , to go down that rout will lead to a bad place .. they are members of the public who have been deceived . And when you interact with them , your goal should be to educate.   

 

Yeah, I agree that a large percentage of the population want the police to harass those who don't conform to impositions, but my issue is with the line of reasoning that makes a person think they have the right to do that; to forcibly put their hands on another person and restrain them. It is fucking hubris! As for educating them, how does a person even begin to 'educate' someone with that level of consciousness? I am not sure I am the right person to do that. I am not sure I have the patience or diplomacy necessary, because it's almost like pandering. There is no legitimacy to their position - how dare they put their hands on peaceful protesters or non mask wearers? What point does a person have to get to, thinking that's okay? They are not 'above' us, putting on a silly uniform doesn't grant them powers, and interestingly, their oath actually states that they are meant to 'serve' the general population. 'Serve' and 'intimidate' are not the same thing. Just answer me this: what quality specifically is it that they possess, which gives them the right to physically abuse their fellow human beings, for infractions like breathing in oxygen or speaking their truth in a public place, with others?

Edited by Ethel
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i think if the crowd had dispersed then there may not have been any trouble.

All though the police were very heavy handed.

 

Meet up and do a March down the streets and only hyde park

Edited by Jack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ethel said:

 

Just answer me this: what quality specifically is it that they possess, which gives them the right to physically abuse their fellow human beings, for infractions like breathing in oxygen or speaking their truth in a public place, with others?

 

What they have is a mandate from the public ... the will of most of the people ..once even a third of the public disagree the control is unenforceable....so it's an infowar 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

What they have is a mandate from the public ... the will of most of the people ..once even a third of the public disagree the control is unenforceable....so it's an infowar 

 

Which is why the whole idea of 'society' is unworkable. We are not all on the same page. I consented to none of this. I did not choose to be a part of this system. I am not okay with my life being affected by the stupidity of people who understand nothing about how the world works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Police declaration: I do solemnly and sincely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen. 

( a declaration to the Queen and not to the people).

only a psychopath would want the power the police have. The bobby on the beat is no more, the police is just the army in blue uniforms. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...