Jump to content

Cordell E. Frisbie

Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Cordell E. Frisbie

  • Birthday 11/24/1988

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. So I have decided to leave the lower 48 States, and I have flown all the way up here to the top of world to a very little known or visited State, called Alaska. A few of the reasons for this move, is number one, I was given a good job offer up here. Two, only about 5% of the state is accessible by car. So the other 95% of the state you can only get to by boat or charter plane. Three, this state makes Texas seem like a dwarf in comparison. Forth, the state is 40%water and there are over 3million lakes. Fifth, it is a really gorgeous and breathtaking up here. Finally, I am way away from al
  2. An Isreal security chief has spoken publicly on the existence of extererestrials. Check it out at https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1250333
  3. I just got done watching this movie, 'Alien Reptilian Legacies'. It was well thought out and is a well made documentary. What begins to make sense to me in this documentary, is the fact that these beings, the Reptilians, are supposedly a minipulative race that comes and goes on our planet at will and with the sole agenda of enslaving mankind. Well after my experience with learning about the Illuminati, and interacting with them through a secret email they have provided me. I really believe now that possibly this Illuminati thing is an organization owned and operated by these Reptilians. In t
  4. It's interesting that the film that I just watched, which was really well done by the way; in which David Icke acted in called 'Alien Reptilian Legacies'; that was put out in 2016; and in who's very Director was a guy by the name of Chris Turner. Hmm Turner is one of the families that work hand in hand with the bloodlines mentioned in Fritz Springmeijers book '13 Illuminati Bloodlines'.
  5. Yes I actually got this information from the author Fritz Spring Meijer, in his book called '13 Illuminati Bloodlines. But yes after watching Ancient Aliens I do believe the human race was created by exterterestrials from another place in this universe. I believe they come from either the Orion, Serious, or the Pleidies constellations.
  6. I believe that I have found and am holding on too the real holy grail. I ve been studying the stars for years, and I have found within them all these family bloodlines. Now the holy grail has been fought for over 2 millennia. Men and woman have fought wars and died trying to get the holy grail. This holy grail was believed by millions to be some secret everlasting cup of life that many believed that Jesus Christ bled into. However, this was only a cover up to protect the holy families. I have found it(the holy grail) and I have discovered that there are 13 holy family bloodlines that run and
×
×
  • Create New...