Op, this was posted by another forum member. Sorry forgot who:
If your boss threatens to fire you because you’re not vaccinated: don’t refuse: the secret is not to refuse the jab - and do not sign anything! If you are being forced in order to keep your job, here’s a great way to handle it. The secret is not to refuse it. Just inform your boss that you need some information from them in order to make an informed decision.
I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccines/boosters and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL the facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.
1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine/booster, and if it is experimental?
2. Can you provide details and assurances that the vaccine/booster has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine/booster I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
4. Can you fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine/booster since it’s introduction?
5. Can you confirm that the vaccine/booster you are advocating is NOT the experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?
6. Can you confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you also advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19, and the likelihood of recovery?
8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer isn’t liable will the company I’m currently employed with with be responsible & liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:
1. You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
(The point of the above statement is that they CANNOT provide the requested information and therefore you have NOT technically refused the inoculation.)