Jump to content

oneantisworthtenofyou

Members
  • Posts

    642
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oneantisworthtenofyou

  1. This one is going to be right up your street I'm sure
  2. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFHEbJpP/
  3. More corny than the jolly green giant!
  4. Black albino whites! Black albino model accused of white privilege - BBC News
  5. Asian baby Mr T ain't shook by the two-faced nature of humanity
  6. i looked at an Estimate from the ONS to get the 84-85% figure i looked at a few different sources before posting they all are around the 80% white area but white is also broken down into British white and (other white in london) Population estimates by ethnic group and religion, England and Wales - Office for National Statistics (ons.gov.uk) that new data from census 2021 will be released in winter 2022 Ethnic group, national identity, language, and religion: Census 2021 in England and Wales - National statistics announcement - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) for london 43.4% are white British & white (other) eastern Europeans etc 14.6% so white total in london is 58% Ethnic group, national identity, language, and religion: Census 2021 in England and Wales - National statistics announcement - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) Almost 60% of the population of London isn't (white British) but a mixture of non whites and white (others) in some of the northern towns white British are 92% London the region with the largest estimated proportion of non-UK-born (37%) and non-British (21%) population
  7. Do you know what country this chap is referring to that is 60% white? as far as i can see the uk is 84-85% white if the official figures are to be believed
  8. They are waddling along like zombies its like left 4 dead on TV right now They are not human they are the undead boomer zombie in the crowd They look so sinister shifty and spellbound
×
×
  • Create New...