You don't need to be a full blown 'denier' to find some serious holes in the Holo narrative. Various reasons :-
1. The figure of 6 million jews being in 'peril' or oppressed was mentioned many times in newspaper articles from the 1890's onwards. In other words we were being prepped for the 6 million figure which is crucial in terms of corresponding to the Talmudic requirement number-wise.
2. I very much doubt there were 6 million jews 'available' to Hitler from Germany/occupied territories.
3. Official worldwide jewish population figures show 15 million in 1933, still 15 million in 1948. How is that possible ?
4. Don't forget that Russia 'liberated' all the 'death' camps yet several weeks elapsed before news of what they 'found' leaked out. In other words they had time to 'dress up' the camps to fit the narrative.
5. From a purely logistical standpoint the camps simply did not have enough capacity to cremate this many corpses in the time frame described. Furthermore it would have taken a colossal amount of coke to keep the ovens fired, then there is the question of why weren't there mountains of ash found ?
6. Cyanide gas leaves a tell-tale powder blue residue as described here. The only place this can be seen at Auschwitz is on the exterior walls of the de-lousing chamber - a small room used to cleanse clothing. Typhus was a huge problem in the camps and this alone accounted for many of the recorded deaths.
7. We are told that the extermination programme began in earnest late in 1943 - at this time Hitler was already losing the war and it defies belief that he should suddenly divert a huge amount of valuable resources for this purpose.
8. The camps were essentially internment camps built to house 'enemies' of the state. Let us not forget that we had camps here too - for example a very large one on the Isle of Man where German and Italian UK residents were sent as they too were viewed as enemies of the state. Also worth noting that internment camps here and in Germany were situated far away from the main theatres of war - in other words inmates were out of harms way.
9. If the 6 million figure is so easily provable then why is it an imprisonable offence in so many countries to merely question this number without claiming that nothing happened ?
10. Eye witness survivors - even if we allow for the fact that there were gas chambers operating then logic dictates that there can be no eye-witness survivors.
11. Finally, it should be remembered that Russia had plenty of blood on it's hands at the time stemming back to the Holodomor in Ukraine where it is estimated that 10 million were deliberately starved to death. Add to that the millions more who perished under Stalin between the wars and you can see why Russia would be so keen to deflect attention from their own atrocities and pin everything on Germany.