Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums

Search Groups  
Categories
Uncategorized
View All Categories
Random Group
in category Uncategorized Extra discussion about the 'Child Abuse victims interview' thread.
Put your feet up and make your voices heard. All subject to the same forum rules, of course, but without the 'undoubted pleasure' of putting up with any disruption. This is no way...
Put your feet up and make your voices heard. All subject to the same forum rules, of course, but without the 'undoubted pleasure' of putting up with any disruption. This is no way intended to replace the said thread, but to act as an extension of it. Please take the time to make an effort and post, so we can see how well it does or doesn't work. At the very least, if you post something you think is of note, on the said thread, then I would definitely recommend duplicating your post here. In terms of who is invited, I don't claim to be infallible and am just doing my best. If anyone hasn't been invited and wants to join, then please send me a pm to ask for an invite. I only ask that you have posted on the said thread, with some 10 posts or so to your name I would suggest, for at least a week or so. I certainly don't make any claim to always make the right decision on group membership, everyone is obviously free to start their own group as well, so will just do my best. Cheers.
View All Groups
Your Groups
You are not a member of any groups