Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums

Search Groups  
Categories
Uncategorized
View All Categories
Random Group
in category Uncategorized My own Escape from possible Sacrifice.
Over many years I have uncovered vast corruption which might have led to my own ritual Sacrifice.  

-I have tried to bring this to the authorities but I believe they see me as a...
Over many years I have uncovered vast corruption which might have led to my own ritual Sacrifice. -I have tried to bring this to the authorities but I believe they see me as a direct threat, and even many of my official Government registered emails, including to the Swedish Ex Prime Minister, 'Carl Bildt', current head of the 'Department of Foreign Affairs', have been returned as 'undelivered'! Bildt is currently 'involved' in Syria and embroiled in scandals relating to the Bosnian war. I am trying to make contact with an old personal friend 'Ann Clwyd', Tony (Bilderberg) Blair's', then, envoy in Iraq, and long term British and European Parliamentarian. -My first priority however is to help launch an investigation into the many missing young people in the Mexican, Yucatan jungle of the ancient Mayan City of Palenque, Chiapas. -I believe they could have been abducted and sacrificed and am pressing the authorities to investigate, so far with success.
View All Groups
Your Groups
You are not a member of any groups