Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

View All Announcements (4) Announcements in Forum : Today's News
29-08-2010 until 29-08-2020
i_am
Premier Subscribers

Posting Guidelines for Todays News - Please Read

The Today’s News section is designed to be an accessible medium to current and breaking news and events that expose the advancing Agenda and affect us all.

Please appreciate that the section receives a high volume of traffic, by way of new threads and thread views and as such it is important for the Today’s News section to be relevant to what is happening in the world today.

When posting new threads into this section, please ask yourself: “is Today’s News the correct forum?”

Before posting, check that there is not already a thread on the subject. The search function will reveal this. Even if it is an older thread, update that one rather than starting a new one.

Celebrity news articles can be posted in Celebrities / Entertainment Industry/Other MSM Other tabloid articles and/or some typical Main Stream News (MSN) can also be posted into this section, General or another relevant sub forum.

If it is not News, then please select another Forum to post in.

Do not flood this forum with a spate of new threads in one session. By doing this you are pushing everyone else off the front pages and some important information is being overlooked. It moves very quickly anyway so please be considerate of others.

When making a post in this Forum, please don't just post a link to a newspaper article with no introduction. Give an opinion and perhaps a paragraph which gives an overview and please do add the link . There is no need to post the whole article though

We would also like the title to reflect accurately what the article is about. Misleading or sensationalist, attention-grabbing titles may find the post moved to another forum.

With your help we can keep this section a source of current issues that are likely to affect us all – without your help those issues may get buried.

Thanks all